Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115190 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 3:43pm On Feb 15
ScarsAreStars:
my third attempt on selling gold.
sl 2009

tp 1978
May I ask you why your selling gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 3:44pm On Feb 15
Davigled:

Na man you be, me ah no dey trade today sef, as the news dey confusing. I dey wait for tomorrow. Seems like gold is having her correction to maybe 2011...
Stoploss hit reentry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ScarsAreStars: 3:46pm On Feb 15
ScarsAreStars:
my third attempt on selling gold.

sl 2009

tp 1978

I may close out this trade at 2002 .there is a bullish breakout on H1 and on H4 it's looking towards 2030+ now. may hold fire for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 4:31pm On Feb 15
This market has caused me my business now suicide is the only thing crossing my mind

Please I don't know what else to do i sold my barbing business to focus on trading and now I'm fade up with life

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 4:41pm On Feb 15
EASYLIFE4US:
See deflection see wayo things
please which platform did you get this economic calendar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EXLOVER(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15
The shege you dor see that is making you want to commit suicide ehn, some successful trader have seen more than that before they became successful, me myself, I was a millionaire like 3 times last year, but i lost a lot of money, I became a zeronaire, as a trader we are built differently, we laugh with others even when are trades is showing red, we’ve learn to stay strong in times of pains, so don’t give up on the grind, learn from your mistakes and pick up yourself. And thinking of getting rich quick will make you put yourself in unnecessary pressure and that will make you take risk that will blow your account. Stay strong bro
Jameselias:
This market has caused me my business now suicide is the only thing crossing my mind

Please I don't know what else to do i sold my barbing business to focus on trading and now I'm fade up with life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15
G30fx:
forexfactory.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 4:48pm On Feb 15
G30fx:

investing.com not forexfactory

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 4:55pm On Feb 15

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 4:57pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

This is really scary. Sir, I do not know what to say to you neither do I have the right words to say that will comfort you, but I beg you in the name of God or whatever thing you believe in, please don't give up on life. As long as you are alive, no matter how gloomy it looks like, there's still hope. please hang in there and don't give up... If you have friends or family that you can open up to and find comfort in them please talk to them. if possible try not to stay alone always inorder to avoid depression... My prayer for you is that may today's sorrow transform into everlasting joy.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15
GBPJPY

Let the poor breathe

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15
LincolnOnyeabor:
This News coming out today, Bosses in the House, what should we be Expecting??

Boss Davigled, Geovanii, Peteregwu and co, wetin una dey anticipate??

Will it be like CPI or what??

Sorry, I am just seeing this now. Whatever news tbat comes up, I don't really bend much on them. I am 100% technicals and my technicals tells me a stronger dollar at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15
On BTCUSD, my take. Risky as well..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TrennixGLOBAL: 6:01pm On Feb 15
PAIR: Eurusd

CALL: Buy

DIRECTIVE: Waiting for a drop into the Premium
Array then look for a Buy entry in the demand zone.

STOPLOSS: Determine yours

TAKE-PROFIT: The next supply zone.

[i]NOTE[/i]This is my own tip and not a financial advise.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15
the way things are going now.. according to the information on ground.. prop firm companies may soon fold up.. there won't be anything like prop firms in the nearest Future..

brokers are distancing themselves from prop firms.. blueberry is gone, eight cap is gone, purple trading is gone and host many others to follow.. meta quotes delisting brokers from their platform..

this is like a total war against prop firms.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 6:53pm On Feb 15
realone12:
the way things are going now.. according to the information on ground.. prop firm companies may soon fold up.. there won't be anything like prop firms in the nearest Future..

brokers are distancing themselves from prop firms.. blueberry is gone, eight cap is gone, purple trading is gone and host many others to follow.. meta quotes delisting brokers from their platform..

then we may go back to the days of account flipping or blowing then

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nwadaka: 7:00pm On Feb 15
realone12:

Fear not, big props have started rolling out Dxtrades and Ctraders for traders. Mffx and TFT have started rolling out. TFT about to drop Voyage markers..display will be Tradingview 2.0.. Go for firms that has money oo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15
Nwadaka:
Fear not, big props have started rolling out Dxtrades and Ctraders for traders. Mffx and TFT have started rolling out. TFT about to drop Voyage markers..display will be Tradingview 2.0.. Go for firms that has money oo
it's such a relief to hear this..

anyway, when one door close, another one will open

let's fold our hand and watch how everything unfold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

Go back and restart your business with funds you have left

Then change to swing trading using key daily levels only.

Less time on chart = less depression

Less depression = Happier family.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15
realone12:

There will always be prop firms

There will always be crypto brokers

As long as there is a gap in regulation worldwide, businessmen will exploit it.

What may change is the conditions prop firms need to fulfill to do business in certain countries.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:35pm On Feb 15
The problem is, I have no money left to even begin afresh that really is what is causing me depression
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15
Davigled:

Kozmicity dey school, and boss gabsonfx dey offshores due to work, they'll definitely show up once they are done with work. Shout out to kozmicity hope school is not too stressful, and boss gabsonfx I for one definitely miss your sagely inputs here, and also rhynoemmie it's been awhile bro, and lastly oga charly20 oOoOO, why has thou forsaken us and excomunicado us. not forgetting my personal persin, boss abham, hope your good sir

My guy I get phone issues, e no gree me look chart but that thanks for reaching out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15
Petah:
What do you guys think about kot4x broker?

Are these niggas back..

Passed their phase 1 last year and they folded due to some issues!!

Phase 2 details, I no see

Don't know about now tho!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

Boss y now..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:27pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

Guy I'm happy u told the group.
Now you have to go back to demo and get things right. Take ur time and don't invest funds into fx until u are sure you are ready to stop high risks. Also these Exchange rates choke o.
If you need assistance, I dey here to help. I just feel going back to demo will regularize things. U be OG for this game

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 8:28pm On Feb 15
rhynoemmie:

Boss y now..

i can't explain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15
realone12:

They can't fold up like that. It's only those prop firm who ain't ripe for this business will fold up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:26pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

Don't be my Chief.

You're at a very critical point sir. Now, let's go ahead and achieve that Success sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:

You want to commit suicide, right? Before you do that, pls try and put on your gas or stove, place your hand there for like 10mins, see how painful it is. Then, let me tell you, the moment you kill yourself, that's how God will cast the whole of your soul (your complete being) into a lake of fire forever and you will remain there and keep burning without dying in pains, agony and gnashing of teeth forever and ever....life without end.

When I see people making this comment about killing themselves, I see them as fools. Try it and you forever regret it in pain and sufferings of your soul. You will tell me if you it was you that created yourself. The life you have was given to you by God and you have no reason to right to take it, if you try it. If you try it, you have committed murder and hell fire is the punishment.

That's what the bible says. If you like believe, if you like don't believe. 🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 9:42pm On Feb 15
Petah:
forexfactory.com
ok thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15
Jameselias:
The problem is, I have no money left to even begin afresh that really is what is causing me depression
why you even dey buy account when you are not fully sure of yourself.. I have done that before, and I got burnt.. stop buying account for now.. instead take your time to learn and be sure of yourself. if you must still take a challenge, enter Twitter and hustle for giveaways like a school drop out. Asin get dirty.. have no shame coz the naira to dollar exchange rate is not funny now

as a matter of fact, I just won a 5k challenge account on Twitter today..

don't worry, everything will be alright bro. just keep believing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 12:35am On Feb 16
realone12:

Boss man blue berry is still working with maven trading

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (241) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

Viewing this topic: Frank571(m), GabsonFX2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.