Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (150314 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:03pm On Mar 23
Donsheddy:

How easy is it to get 1000$ for a common man in this economy....
If you have thr skill set prop firm is the one and only true way to build up good capital....

So... Are you telling me now that if I drop $1,000 right now, you can help me to set up a prop firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23
i was wondering why there's much VAWULENCE today and then I remember that it's weekend, let carnage go on

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:11pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

So... Are you telling me now that if I drop $1,000 right now, you can help me to set up a prop firm?

Definitely... Get two 25k prop account and the set the balance in personal accounts....

And then i ask again how many common man can save 1.6m just for the sake of forex trading...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:12pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Personally, I can't remember the last time I used Stop loss..🛑
..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below 👇

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Wow....
Clap for Jesus....
The market market himself 😂😂
Even the president of America can not predict for sure the direction of usd...
😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:17pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below 👇

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

Now, let me show you a simple chart 📉📈 about the Australian Dollar.

Look at the screen below very well.

This is the present state of the market on this currency 💲.
On Monday morning 🌄 the market will open...

Now that you are looking at the chart... Is it difficult for you tell were the market will go

Absolutely not... I believe you are ready for a huge buy on Monday!!

See you later. Guys.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:28pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

0.1 lot size on gold with $100 account?
Your stop loss nko?
grin

No mercy on the Forex market. That is why you will mostly see the trend 📈 reverse after hitting your stop loss.... while you glitch your teeth...
No mercy at all.
Be brave and Wise up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Now, let me show you a simple chart 📉📈 about the Australian Dollar.

Look at the screen below very well.

This is the present state of the market on this currency 💲.
On Monday morning 🌄 the market will open...

Now that you are looking at the chart... Is it difficult for you tell were the market will go

Absolutely not... I believe you are ready for a huge buy on Monday!!

See you later. Guys.

On the contrary in my humble opinion I'd say sell. due to geopolitical tension leading to FUD which will drive demand into US dollar as investors will flock to it and gold for save haven, Ukraine go collect from Russia next week wotoporously. beside that USD is also fundamentally strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23
Luada:

No you are wrong you can place trade with 40 cent it depends on the instructions like bitcoin and nasdaq100 are below $2

you still haven't answered the question

Which broker you dey use wey dey give you these conditions for trading?

Abi u no wan make we enjoy similar conditions?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

On the contrary in my humble opinion I'd say sell. due to geopolitical tension leading to FUD which will drive demand into US dollar as investors will flock to it and gold for save haven, Ukraine go collect from Russia next week wotoporously. beside that USD is also fundamentally strong.

Market has been in downtrend for close to 3 days now

Don't you think consolidation is more likely?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 5:17pm On Mar 23
Luada:

Really 4-5 years, trading prop firms

Is there anything wrong in it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23
Geovanni412:

you still haven't answered the question

Which broker you dey use wey dey give you these conditions for trading?

Abi u no wan make we enjoy similar conditions?
OK I use exness

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23
DXYY:

Is there anything wrong in it

OK how much have you made
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23
Geovanni412:

Market has been in downtrend for close to 3 days now

Don't you think consolidation is more likely?

It is quite possible; after all, we are all market speculators, so it does not matter if I am right or wrong. If I am wrong, I will adapt to the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:17pm On Mar 23
Luada:

OK how much have you made

How does "what I have made" affects you?, are you even a trader?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 7:24pm On Mar 23
Donsheddy:

How easy is it to get 1000$ for a common man in this economy....
If you have thr skill set prop firm is the one and only true way to build up good capital....
no body is disputing the fact that prop firms are the best option for one to build capital but in a situation where by mejority of them have turned out to be vampire looking for who to suck blood is it not better for one to find another means of funding your account and trade if you have a good strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

With due respect sir your assertion may be right but how many folks here can afford to fund their account with $1000. I'm just being realistic, some of us here even if we are to work our ass and save we might not be able to raise up a capital of $500 not to even talk of $1000. Even though the prop space is highly saturated with scammers the advent of prop firms has really been a game changer, as opportunities has been made available to folks who have the skill and not the means to make it in trading..., the fact that the majority of us here chase after propfirms doesn't mean we aren't serious about trading, it's just an opportunity that we can leverage to achieve our financial goals. cheers.

Why are you trying to prove that you are serious in trading to him?

It is not that deep.

Him that is serious about trading, let him post trade calls here or attach his stats.to his signature so that we can learn from him as per god of trading wey im be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 7:53pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE

I know no one takes me seriously in this forum but I want us to understand what stoploss truly is, stoploss is not meant to protect your trade entry, stoploss is meant to protect your capital, the only time you don't need to place a stoploss is if you're trading full margin which means you're risking the whole of your capital to trade.if una like make una no hear me ooo, na normal tin sha.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 8:03pm On Mar 23
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 8:18pm On Mar 23
105 is the level for DXY bulls to take out to change structure. This supports my analysis on gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23
Davigle:
Red alert red alert code red I repeat
all oil and gold traders better update don land oooo

just reading on the news today that a terrorist attack was carried out in a large hall in Moscow last Friday night which was yesterday, its still going on and ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. this is a black swan event, a very high risk event as this will definitely spike up geopolitical tension, crude oil, gold and stock indices to gap up and rally at market open. Gold technically is also looking bullish as FOMC shifted market structure bullish, and Thursday and Friday was profit taking for investors as price repriced into a 4h FVG BISI which price is currently at now, this unfortunate event may be the catalyst that will send gold sky rocketing....

my heart and soul reaches out to the victims of this unfortunate event in Moscow, God be with them....
eskis me sir, what is the correlation between terrorist attack and gold been bullish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23
It is a significant event, rarely heard or report that such happened right in the capital.

Remember Brexit one of the MP was slayed in 2016. The sad event had a huge impact on pound

There might be huge gap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23
DXYY:

How does "what I have made" affects you?, are you even a trader?
Ohhh if am a trader very funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:35pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

Well, let's see how it goes when the market opens 😎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23
Luada:

You have a point I understand but you must not start with $500, you can start with anything you can afford even as low as $10 you can turn that into a reasonable amount, I know must these prop firms have minimum as low as $40.
So why don't you take that money and narrow it down to one instrument, let me say bitcoin, because the market is favourable for it now, place a trade with $1.7 and you can make at least $10 because I have done it and $14 made me $350 or trade usoil but not gold, cause gold market isn't stable now, usoil just follows the news and I have been trading it for some time.

So you see you mustn't start with $3k or $1k

,😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:31pm On Mar 23
samfelly:
Office weh dey inside one bedroom abi computer shop for Australia?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:21pm On Mar 23
JasonNOTStatham:
Office weh dey inside one bedroom abi computer shop for Australia?

😄😄😄
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 5:22am On Mar 24
PriceActionZ:

are trustpilot removing reviews? check again, i cant see any of you people on their links. Hope its not what am thinking, contesting the bad reviews to be removed. Please anyone that gives his/her reviews should try and share the link here so that we can confirm.
Mine was taking down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:01am On Mar 24
ishayaauta:

,😂😂😂
I remembered when I said people here aren't serious to trade, someone was saying If that was my way of explaining unseriousness, imagine someone asking for proof of withdrawal from trading we all know is true.
See trading isn't for everyone if you aren't willing to risk I advice you step away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:10am On Mar 24
ishayaauta:

,😂😂😂

E funny you too ba, I no no the kin stop loss wey u won get with 1.7 dollars o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:19am On Mar 24
Luada:

I remembered when I said people here aren't serious to trade, someone was saying If that was my way of explaining unseriousness, imagine someone asking for proof of withdrawal from trading we all know is true.
See trading isn't for everyone if you aren't willing to risk I advice you step away.

Bro don't let me lie to you, it's obvious you know nothing about trading, if you can advise someone to place a trade with 1.7 dollars haba, you said you flipped $14 to 350 this can only happen once or twice out of 10, I have tried both (funding personal account and prop) and I can categorically tell you that people with low capital stands more chance with prop firm than personal account, off course prop firms has its own cons, but if you can make it to funded stage with prop firm you are good to go. I can list the pros and cons for you if you want. I am the kind of person that If I never try something I no they like believe them say
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:46am On Mar 24
DXYY:

E funny you too ba, I no no the kin stop loss wey u won get with 1.7 dollars o

This stop loss matter don tire me abeg check my latest post on my profile to know why I do not use stop loss.

Let's talk about other profitable subjects guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:48am On Mar 24
DXYY:

Bro don't let me lie to you, it's obvious you know nothing about trading, if you can advise someone to place a trade with 1.7 dollars haba, you said you flipped $14 to 350 this can only happen once or twice out of 10, I have tried both (funding personal account and prop) and I can categorically tell you that people with low capital stands more chance with prop firm than personal account, off course prop firms has its own cons, but if you can make it to funded stage with prop firm you are good to go. I can list the pros and cons for you if you want. I am the kind of person that If I never try something I no they like believe them say
I know nothing about trading haha very funny see it possible to trade with some amount if you don't believe leave it, as I said before trading isn't for everyone I advise you to step away go back look back at your mistakes and learn if you aren't willing to learn. Then stop trading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (292) (Reply)

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: Vhipa(m), EFGH, ChrisKhing, ernesco0816517(m), Jesusmyking(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.