Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (127047 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 3:06pm On Mar 22
PIPSMARSHALL:

Dis are reasons usa is sending propfirms away. The scam is too much.

Honestly, imagine legally earned 10M naira gone just like dat. Omo I no fit o for dis economy. Call EFCC abeg

Propfirms need regulations or its best to risk personal funds
If they are actually integrating and copying the user's trade into live markets, wouldn't $10K be made by IFF? But no, all lies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22
Davigle:

Well I have found not trading on Mondays gives me more clarity on my analysis, as it helps me too validate my analysis as the week commence but I have been having some profitable trades on Fri most especially on US30 which made me reconsider

Ok

If it works for you, stick with it

If not, just understand that any trade that is not Thursday or Friday for eurusd and the likes with 10 pips or 20 pips stop loss is more likely to give you nothing if you hold for more than 2 days most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
JasonNOTStatham:
If they are actually integrating and copying the user's trade into live markets, wouldn't $10K be made by IFF? But no, all lies.

Why would they do that?

It is too risky for them

It is easier to pay an Instagram model on lingerie to advertise their discounts of 20-50%

Also, isn't it suspicious that every prop firm in the industry is always offering a discount?

If you offer a discount each month, where do your get your profit from?

I don't know any other business that operates in that manner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 3:24pm On Mar 22
You cannot survive this if you are not strong upstairs (mentally), $9,000 gone just like that - This is just one of the reasons I fight against quitting what brings a regular, constant, assured income to the table (Your Job). Keeping your job should not stop you from trading FULL TIME either.

Throughout my trading, I downloaded my mt4 statement and manually calculated my mean lot size, so I guided my usable lot size with my calculated mean. Then I sent them this email last week.

Now, see the email I sent these scammer prop firm, infinityforexfunds last week. I traded with active caution and consciousness of the consistency rules which I posted here for all, in fact, I posted the accounts live on forexfactory and carried all along here as it was traded live.

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes around, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by superintendents(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22
angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:33pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
You cannot survive this if you are not strong upstairs (mentally), $9,000 gone just like that - This is just one of the reasons I fight against quitting what brings a regular, constant, assured income to the table (Your Job). Keeping your job should not stop you from trading FULL TIME either.

Throughout my trading, I downloaded my mt4 statement and manually calculated my mean lot size, so I guided my usable lot size with my calculated mean. Then I sent them this email last week.

Now, see the email I sent these scammer prop firm, infinityforexfunds last week. I traded with active caution and consciousness of the consistency rules which I posted here for all, in fact, I posted the accounts live on forexfactory and carried all along here as it was traded live.

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes round, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

💯💯 This is criminality... After all the stress and emotional torture

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 3:59pm On Mar 22
Big boss, we are with you. This is fight to finish from Monday.
GabsonFX2:

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes around, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:03pm On Mar 22
Lets sell gold again.. gu still running

Ent 2172
Sl 2177
Tp 2167

Rrr 1:1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:22pm On Mar 22
Donsheddy:
Lets sell gold again.. gu still running

Ent 2172
Sl 2177
Tp 2167

Rrr 1:1

Take profit hit 50 pips...
Gu still struggling

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 4:32pm On Mar 22
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 4:33pm On Mar 22
friendbee:
Big boss, we are with you. This is fight to finish from Monday.

You're waiting till Monday when some of us have started dragging them already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Sorry about this. Mehn... Every one of us here should try and drop a review on trust pilot atleast. X and others too.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityforexfunds.com

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityforexfunds.com

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.

Big thumbs up bossmi, ebi like say na me first go give review for there,

Las las dem must to collect
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:

Hayhu kidney meeee 😠😤😤😤
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22
infofirst:

Sorry about this. Mehn... Every one of us here should try and drop a review on trust pilot atleast. X and others too.
I already dropped my negative review.
Me I only trust fundednext and ftmo, every other propfirm Na wash
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 5:31pm On Mar 22
infofirst:

Abeg drop them x handle and others here make we give dem vawulence hot hot...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22
nzechu:
Looks clean for a sell to 423%

SL 0%

Progress report

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 5:37pm On Mar 22
Just put a rewiew there with old usename - Russy
On monday i will use other IDs.
OfficialP:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 5:43pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

They are terrible scammer, all useless rules they are quoting is just means to Robb traders their hard earned profit.

Why denying you your refund again?. They are confirm THIEF!

Abeg collect whatever is left and hit the charge back button sharp sharp. We all drop review on trustpilot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 6:05pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:

Yes boss, already made request for second payout. Was waiting for it to be processed first b4 informing the FAM (for motivational purpose)

Correct 👍👍, nothing do you. If one door close, 12 windows go open 🙂🙂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22
JasonNOTStatham:
Save up to $500 - $5000 (Could cost more depending on quality).

• Pay and build a site ($)
• Open discord (Free)
• Subscribe to live markets and trade able CFDs ($)
• Subscribe/Pay for a platform license (e.g. Metaquotes for metatrader)
- Create your in house broker ($) if your region permits.
• Integrate results to users.
• Test
• Promote ($)

Gift $5K challenge x 1000 as a start
Pay the 25 people that made it to payout.

Borrow $20K to pay more traders to gain trust.
Offer the sweetest discount for big challenge.

Receive purchases from

100 x $50 (5k profits) for 5K account
Average of 200x $250 (50K profits) for 10-100K challenge
10 x 800 (8K profits) for 200K account
Earnings > 60K

Ban, slip, breach, rug pull and frustrate traders. All can be achieved in a year. Longer year, longer build, bigger cash out

Disclaimer - Do not read twice.... Wahala

You sure say you no go handle FTA funding 🤣🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 6:47pm On Mar 22
Thanks my brother, just from yesterday to NOW, their overall review star dropped from 3.5 to 3.2. They are big in this scamming and ponzi business cos I have noticed that for every two 1star, they always counter it with one 5star.

infofirst:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 6:56pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

O-boy, you know book.👍

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 7:08pm On Mar 22
One for all
All for one

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22
That infinity prop firm they are idiots
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22
Please anyone here trade with e*trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22
oloun dem must to collect woto woto today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:46pm On Mar 22
Already posted my review
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 8:37pm On Mar 22
seeteazain:

You sure say you no go handle FTA funding
Na EMR crew and slippage committee I go be, make I monitor people account weh oversabi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22
Anyone uses e*trade to trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (258) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: csckid(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.