Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115156 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:03pm On Feb 02
EXLOVER:

That thing wey deriv do to that market very bad, that was my sweetest market then, I use am dey flip account, I can open 6 positions because i understand the market well. All of a sudden they change am for me, the market blow my account steady, even to open just 1 position is a nightmare now.

Absolutely sir.

After they changed the lot sizes and added new Indices, Synthetics no come dey sweet again!

The whole assets no come dey go well at all. Me don comot hand from am for now, till much later within the year make their head settle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:04pm On Feb 02
Abeg bosses in the House, what exactly are we expecting by 2:30pm??

Shey na Buys abi na Sells
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 1:16pm On Feb 02
klinksd:
AUDUSD
Sell Limit

E: 0.6621
S: 0.6632
T: 0.6467
RR: 1:14

...always account for the volatility of spreads.
...may the blue pips be with us. 🥂

@Rickk
@thegoodnews
@wuyexzy01 et al {and others}.

...better food don land ooh... wink
This kind market I dey always stay away! The price action is not CLEAR at all. Well of course that's for me!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:18pm On Feb 02
LincolnOnyeabor:
Abeg bosses in the House, what exactly are we expecting by 2:30pm??

Shey na Buys abi na Sells

As for me, indices either US30 or NAS100 buy, wether the news is good or bad, I'm buying those moraforkers, I have studied all NFP release from this year January to last year January 2023 releases, I saw that irrespective of the outcome of the news stock indices always rally. but there's a catch, and that is you wait for 45mins for the dust to settle before you execute. the only exception that I saw during my study was the sep 1 2023 NFP, stocks sold off even on a strong NFP release, I still don't know what happened or why it happened and also on April 7 NFP release, the chart appears as if the day was cut short or the market's closed early. other than those two anomalies, the stock market pretty went up on NFP release. But you may have to control your greed and set reasonable or realistic targets, as price rallied aggressively on some NFP and on some it was a disappointment. cheers
trade safe and remember that past price action is not an indicative of future price movement 😜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:19pm On Feb 02
Davigled:

As for me, indices either US30 or NAS100 buy, wether the news is good or bad, I'm buying those moraforkers, I have studied all NFP release from this year January to last year January 2023 releases, I saw that irrespective of the outcome of the news stock indices always rally. but there's a catch, and that is you wait for 45mins for the dust to settle before you execute. the only exception that I saw during my study was the sep 1 2023 NFP, stocks sold off even on a strong NFP release, I still don't know what happened or why it happened and also on April 7 NFP release, the chart appears as if the day was cut short or the market's closed early. other than those two anomalies, the stock market pretty went up on NFP release. But you may have to control your greed and set reasonable or realistic targets, as price rallied aggressively on some NFP and on some it was a disappointment. cheers
trade safe and remember that past price action is not an indicative of future price movement 😜

Thanks boss.

I never ever look at US 30 Or NAS 100 at all.

Na Gold and other Currencies I dey always look at.

Thanks boss sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:25pm On Feb 02
LincolnOnyeabor:

Thanks boss.

I never ever look at US 30 Or NAS 100 at all.

Na Gold and other Currencies I dey always look at.

Thanks boss sha.

ahhh, my analysis that I post is only valid for stock indices ooo, I can't vouch for gold and currencies, but I can vouch for US30, infact US30 is the optimal asset to trade NFP with, because ONCE your on the right side of the market and price move in your direction, the RR is hugeeee

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 1:25pm On Feb 02
wuyexzy01:

This kind market I dey always stay away! The price action is not CLEAR at all. Well of course that's for me!!

...better safe, than sorry; I hear you bro. 🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02
klinksd:
AUDUSD
Sell Limit

E: 0.6621
S: 0.6632
T: 0.6467
RR: 1:14

...always account for the volatility of spreads.
...may the blue pips be with us. 🥂

@Rickk
@thegoodnews
@wuyexzy01 et al {and others}.

...better food don land ooh... wink
hmmm

From a learner, I wud say abort all sells and buy all xxxusd.

Note I said from a learner not a professional
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:37pm On Feb 02
Davigled:

ahhh, my analysis that I post is only valid for stock indices ooo, I can't vouch for gold and currencies, but I can vouch for US30, infact US30 is the optimal asset to trade NFP with, because ONCE your on the right side of the market and price move in your direction, the RR is hugeeee

Okay sir

Thanks so very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:18pm On Feb 02
Una no observe sey madam EU wan dash her boyfriend wey dey Ukraine 54 billion euros, dat na crashing tins for eurusd, I mean, where she wan get dat kind raba donate give her bf, na im make eusd dey kolo dey go up dey gather buyers wey dem wan liquidate, comedy presido go like make him babe change am from euro to dollar. Mad people everywhere for corridors of power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:35pm On Feb 02
EASYLIFE4US:
Una no observe sey madam EU wan dash her boyfriend wey dey Ukraine 54 billion euros, dat na crashing tins for eurusd, I mean, where she wan get dat kind raba donate give her bf, na im make eusd dey kolo dey go up dey gather buyers wey dem wan liquidate, comedy presido go like make him babe change am from euro to dollar. Mad people everywhere for corridors of power.
See wetin dey happen, exchange things

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:41pm On Feb 02
Classic example of exchange portfolios

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02
Shege seen and received.

No more news trading.

Greed is a killer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 2:43pm On Feb 02
nzechu:
hmmm

From a learner, I wud say abort all sells and buy all xxxusd.

Note I said from a learner not a professional

...fair enough, but where would buy from chief?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:46pm On Feb 02
samfelly:

Sell gold ke. Na buy I go advocate o. I dey look if make I place Buy Limit for 2045 or 2040. You know how news dey do, once (within seconds) market go just stretch leg go there then begin pump go up cheesy

Modified

Thank God nobody dey take anything I talk for FTA serious, otherwise I for don hear say Igwe dey call me for him palace grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:51pm On Feb 02
samfelly:

Thank God nobody dey take anything I talk for FTA serious, otherwise I for don hear say Igwe dey call me for him place grin grin
You for collect wototo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02
EASYLIFE4US:

You for collect wototo

Xauusd own good boss.

Eurusd own is the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02
I look forward to doing more business with Silver kiss kiss

Before and After.. What a good way to end the week

Plus I made 10% on a 100k competition for the first time. This is my fifth time trying to reach even if its just 10k minimum... I breached two, ended 2 with small profit. But today just 2 trades and I'm done with my 10%....Oil and Nasdaq is still running in profit kiss

Nothing to be happy about coz it's not real money, but still I'm happy cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:58pm On Feb 02
Geovanni412:

Xauusd own good boss.

Eurusd own is the worst.
The worst of the worse be sey dem dey doam opendential, no fear gan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:11pm On Feb 02
Geovanni412:
Shege seen and received.

No more news trading.

Greed is a killer

Co-Signed!

No more News Trading for me.

But Las las, I had this guy feeling that it would sell.

Reason being, I saw the Gaps underneath Gold, and someone here talked about US30 and I went to check it's Charts also, I also saw the Gaps there too

My knowledge of Trading is that, Price would always come to fill Imbalances and Gals in the Charts, thus the Guy feeling for taking a Sell.

Nevertheless, we mooove. Lessons learnt.
Account on TFT challenge blown from +4% to 1%.

Abeg, how much drawdown is that sirs??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EXLOVER(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02
samfelly:

Thank God nobody dey take anything I talk for FTA serious, otherwise I for don hear say Igwe dey call me for him place grin grin
You for dor poor by now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:16pm On Feb 02
EASYLIFE4US:

You for collect wototo

Wotowotoporiously cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 3:17pm On Feb 02
samfelly:

Wotowotoporiously cheesy
🤣😅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:19pm On Feb 02
EXLOVER:

You for dor poor by now

Poorest of the poor is the right word grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EXLOVER(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02
grin grin grin grin grin
samfelly:

Poorest or the poor is the right word grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:20pm On Feb 02
dmahn:
I look forward to doing more business with Silver kiss kiss

Before and After.. What a good way to end the week

Plus I made 10% on a 100k competition for the first time. This is my fifth time trying to reach even if its just 10k minimum... I breached two, ended 2 with small profit. But today just 2 trades and I'm done with my 10%....Oil and Nasdaq is still running in profit kiss

Nothing to be happy about coz it's not real money, but still I'm happy cry

Cut soap for me boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:20pm On Feb 02
Geovanni412:
Shege seen and received.

No more news trading.

Greed is a killer

I don leave news for who get am. No bi me again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 3:26pm On Feb 02
oga dmahn.
still letting them play out!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 3:26pm On Feb 02
samfelly:

I don leave news for who get am. No bi me again

I swear, I dey cry for here.
meanwhile people wey cash out dey rejoice

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02
dmahn:
I just lost a buy trade on usoil.. I will be shorting the pair agreesively tommorow.. Tp 1 is 69

Thanks to boss GabsonFX2. I followed his style here and now I'm in massive profit. Immediate he lost the Nasdaq sell trade, he bought at market close immediately kiss. That means the sell that ended in a loss was supposed to be a very solid and strong sell but immediately it failed, a failed strong sell zone turns into a strong buy zone kiss

I was so confident in the usoil buy trade, it looks like an opportunity to flip an account risk free but SL hit woefully, my strong buy is has failed so I sold agressively hunting the stop losses of the newbies that shifting stop losses and fail to accept that the strong buy zone has failed 😂.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 3:37pm On Feb 02
greatcheer:

I swear, I dey cry for here.
meanwhile people wey cash out dey rejoice
Na bad tin to jolly sey one of us loose, we jus dey tidy mata dey clear all of us eye sey we gat run our parole well, we wey don tey for this fx don gallant now as naija no gree do us well, we gat burst that tunnel make light fall untop us by God's grace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Puremark(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02
LincolnOnyeabor:

Co-Signed!

No more News Trading for me.

But Las las, I had this guy feeling that it would sell.

Reason being, I saw the Gaps underneath Gold, and someone here talked about US30 and I went to check it's Charts also, I also saw the Gaps there too

My knowledge of Trading is that, Price would always come to fill Imbalances and Gals in the Charts, thus the Guy feeling for taking a Sell.

Nevertheless, we mooove. Lessons learnt.
Account on TFT challenge blown from +4% to 1%.

Abeg, how much drawdown is that sirs??
I just they laughs at you and davigied.market don teach you lesson.as it teach me to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (241) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11, coolvibes, com1234 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.