Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 (3571 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Mar 04
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY 4TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE SUPREMACY OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

THEME SCRIPTURE: For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

‭‭I love what Paul said in Philippians 3:8-9, referring to the supremacy of the righteousness which is by faith in Jesus Christ. He said, “…that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.”

When you confessed the Lordship of Jesus over your life, instantly, His righteousness was imparted to you. The righteousness of Christ is flawless; that’s the righteousness you have. It’s perfect and therefore can’t be improved upon. Nothing you do today will make you more righteous or less righteous before God.

When God looks at you, He sees the righteousness of Christ. That’s why Paul said in Galatians 2:20, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Just as you’re now living by the faith of the Son of God, you’re no longer living by your own righteousness; you're living by the righteousness of Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus was righteous before God, and He was the only one who qualified to be our substitute, being the only One who was born sinless, because He was born of a virgin.

Romans 4:25 tells us that He “…was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.”This is followed by Romans 5:1 which says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” To be “justified” means to be declared righteous as though you never sinned, because no charges were found against you. Hallelujah!

Today, if you’ve been struggling to be righteous, you’re on a journey to nowhere. We couldn’t attain righteousness by ourselves; that’s why God gave us His own righteousness. You’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous because He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature and gave you eternal life in the new birth. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The ability to be right, to do right, and to produce fruits and works of righteousness is inherent in my spirit. I’m living by the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Therefore, I’m as righteous as Jesus is righteous. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:7-9
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 10:32-52 & Numbers 14-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 24:1-9 & Psalm 56

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Mar 05

TUESDAY 5TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE BECAME US ON THE CROSS

THEME SCRIPTURE: For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit(1 Peter 3:18).

Has it really dawned on you that Jesus Christ was crucified for us? He actually became us on theCross. Not only did He bear our sins, He also bore our very nature of sin. That’s why the Bible says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Jesus was our sin-bearer and thus was made sin, meaning that we were literally on that Cross when Jesus was crucified. He wasn’t only our representative, He was our substitute; our sins were laid on His spirit. He took our nature and took our place.

There’s the legal aspect and there’s the vital aspect. He was legally your representative and vitally you on the Cross. What’s the implication of all these? If He took your place and nature, it means you now have His place and nature as well. He took your place so that you might take His place.

Therefore, since He was sinless, that means you have His sinless nature now that you’re born again. Now you can understand why the Bible says in 1 Peter 2:9, “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation…_ Did you notice that it says you’re holy?

It’s the result of the sacrifice and substitutionary work of Jesus Christ in your behalf. He took your sin-nature and made you holy. Now you can live a holy life. Hallelujah!

The most beautiful part isn’t that He took our place and our nature but His purpose for doing it. It was to give us His place and His nature. Ephesians 2:4-6 is so beautiful; it says, “But God, who is rich in mercy…hath quickened us together with Christ…And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.”

He gave us His place of glory, dominion, power, honour and majesty, and made us partakers of His divine nature. Today, you’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous. You have the same life with Him: “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12). Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the sacrifice and substitutionary work of Jesus Christ in my behalf, for which the righteousness of God has been imparted to my spirit. Now, I’ve been justified by faith and ushered into a life of peace with you through the Lord Jesus Christ, with dominion over sin and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 6:3-5
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 24:10-21 & Psalm 57-58
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:26am On Mar 06

WEDNESDAY 6TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE: But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Did you notice the phrase “a peculiar people” in our opening verse? That's you; you’re a peculiar being. There’s something different about you; you’re unique; you’re not like everybody else. Never talk down on yourself or allow anyone talk you down.

You’re a partaker of the divine nature, a God-carrying vessel. You represent divinity. You’re a heavenly being. You’re the extension and expression of Christ in your world. It brings to mind a lovely testimony by one of our pastors of a certain family that came to see him in his office.

The family had a three-year-old girl with them. After they had exchanged pleasantries with the pastor and shared nice thoughts from God’s Word, they turned to leave. As they walked away, the little girl noticed a picture on the wall, stopped, turned to her parents and the pastor and said, “This is Jesus Christ on TV,” pointing to my picture that the pastor had on the wall in his office.

But that’s exactly what Jesus said about us; we’re bearers of His divine presence. Jesus minced no words in John 14:9 when He said, “If you’ve seen me, you’ve seen the Father.” Jesus is the image or icon of the invisible God (2 Corinthians 4:4, Colossians 1:15).

That means He’s the visual representation of God, the profile of God. Hebrews 1:3 says He’s the brightness of God’s glory and the “express image” of His person. The Greek term for the expression “express image” is “charakter” and it means facsimile or print copy. Jesus is the facsimile or print copy of God. Then, the Bible says, “As He is, so are we in this world!”

Can you see why you must never see yourself as an ordinary person? Christ in you makes you different. You’re the effulgence of His glory, the express image of His person. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I'm a unique and precious treasure to God, a bearer of His divine presence, the effulgence of His glory, the express image of His person, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence and power in my spirit! Today, through my words and actions, I manifest the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father who has called me to glory, honour and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Hebrews 1:3
Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

1 John 4:17* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 24:22-27 & Psalm 59-60

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Mar 07

THURSDAY 7TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: WE’RE IN HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT

THEME SCRIPTURE: But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Everything God does has an end—an excellent end. He never leaves us hanging or in limbo. Think about what we just read in our theme verse: the latter part says He called us out of darkness into His marvellous light.

It reminds of the scripture in Deuteronomy 6:23, “And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers.” He brought us out of darkness, to bring us into His marvellous light. We’re now in His marvellous light; we’re not journeying into His marvellous light.

In Colossians 1:13, we read something similar; it says, “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” He lets us know that we’re not in the arena, the realm or the jurisdiction of darkness; we’ve been transferred into the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son. That’s your place of domicile. Hallelujah!

In Deuteronomy 6:23 where it says, “...he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in….” By “thence” He was referring to Egypt. Egypt was symbolic of the world; it symbolized darkness. His purpose for bringing us out of darkness (the world) was to bring us into His Kingdom. His focus wasn’t our coming out of darkness, so the celebration isn’t that we’re out of darkness but that we’re in His marvellous light.

Another thought along the same line is in what the Lord said to Paul in Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God….” Again, we see God’s purpose: it’s to turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God and He’s fulfilled it! You’re in His marvellous light now and that light dispels darkness.

CONFESSION
I celebrate my glorious life in the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son, rejoicing in His light and dominion forever! I’m enthroned with Christ, and I shine and reign gloriously by grace, through righteousness. My journey in life is one of glory, triumph, success, prosperity and blessed assurance. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Thessalonians 5:5
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Colossians 1:12-13 AMPC
Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan; Acts 25:1-12 & Psalm 61-64
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Mar 08

FRIDAY 8TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: NEVER OUT OF SOURCE

THEME SCRIPTURE: We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9).

What the Apostle Paul tells us in our theme scripture above is truly remarkable. He says no matter what situation we find ourselves, we’re never down and out. We’re never out of source. That’s because our sufficiency, our strength or divine energy is of God (2 Corinthians 3:5).

Think about that second line: We’re perplexed, but not in despair. That means we may be in a “strait betwixt two”; we may be in a situation of embarrassment, where we don’t know exactly where to turn at that moment; he says in spite of that seeming predicament, we’re never in despair. In other words, we’re not out of supply; we’re not in a hopeless situation.

There’s no disadvantage for the child of God. We’re never short of answers. We may be persecuted but not cast down; we’re indestructible. We’re always in victory regardless of the situation because we live in the Name of Jesus! That Name is the key to every door, the answer to every question, and the solution to every problem. Hallelujah!

In His Name, we always win. So it makes no difference the situation in which you may have found yourself today; count it all joy! Greater is He that is in you than all the adversaries and adversities you could ever face. The Bible says in 1 John 4:4, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

The greater One lives in you; that’s your confidence and assurance of victory in every situation. 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” Hallelujah! Have this consciousness. Never think defeat, failure or weakness.

It doesn’t matter what experiences you’ve been through; one thing is certain: all will turn out for your good! Trust the Lord and hold on to His Word. He knew there’d be challenges. Nevertheless, He gave us the assurance that in the midst of the challenges, we’d always be triumphant: “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us” (Romans 8:37). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. Irrespective of the distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m never out of source because my sufficiency, strength and divine energy come from the Lord. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC
Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 AMPC
We are hedged in (pressed) on every side [troubled and oppressed in every way], but not cramped or crushed; we suffer embarrassments and are perplexed and unable to find a way out, but not driven to despair; 9 We are pursued (persecuted and hard driven), but not deserted [to stand alone]; we are struck down to the ground, but never struck out and destroyed;

Romans 8:35-37
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 13:1-37 & Numbers 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 25:13-27 & Psalm 65-66
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Mar 09

SATURDAY 9TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: BUILDING HIS CHARACTER INTO YOUR SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE: For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

Some people misunderstand our purpose for affirming God’s Word. When you tell them, for example, to say, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus”; they think we’re trying to make sinners talk as though they are saints. No! We’re not making such declarations because we’re “trying” to be what we’re saying; rather, we’re stating spiritual truth.

Our confessions are based on what God already said about us in His Word. He said whatever He said so that we may boldly say the same thing in agreement with Him. It’s a spiritual law: Hebrews 13:5-6, “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….”

Understand how this works: The Word of God is God’s material for building Himself and His character into your spirit. First, we receive His nature at the New Birth, but you still have your character, and because of that some people are at a loss as to how to reconcile the realities of the new creation life with their own character.

But that’s why the Bible tells us to renew our minds with the Word of God; you meditate on the Word. But first, you have to hear the Word, accept and endorse it, and then confess it. When you confess the Word of God, you create the character of God in your spirit so that you think like Him.

God gave us the written Word for us to think upon. He knows that if you think the Word, you’ll talk the Word, and if you talk the Word, you’ll walk the Word! That’s the principle of the Kingdom. You’re what you say. Therefore, keep confessing the Word of God and thus build His character into your spirit.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the Word, the material for building your character into my spirit. Thank you for showing me the way to a life of continuous victory through my faith-filled confessions of the Word! I reign triumphantly over all the negativities of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 10:9-10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Mark 11:22-23
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 26:1-11 & Psalm 67-68
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Mar 10

SUNDAY 10TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: IT’S ALL IN YOUR SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE: A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh (Luke 6:45).

Your heart, which is the recreated human spirit is God's temple: His dwelling place. That’s where the Kingdom of God is (Luke 17:20-21). And it’s through your spirit that you make contact with God, for God is a Spirit. It’s the reason you must educate your spirit and guard it with all diligence: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23).

Everything you require for your life is in your heart; therefore, learn to live from your heart. When you live from your heart, you won't be bothered about the happenings outside; your experiences won't determine your response to situations. You’ll live above inflation and economic crisis because you’ve learnt how to enjoy your prosperity and turn it on from within you.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 says, “He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart….” God has set everything, including the world in your heart. This shouldn’t be difficult for you to relate with because God is bigger than the world, and yet, He lives in your heart. Glory to God!

Therefore, as a child of God, see and live from your heart. What you see with your heart is more real than what you see with your physical eyes. 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

Seeing with your heart means envisioning and apprehending the realities of the Gospel and of the Kingdom with your spirit. Hallelujah! It reminds of what Isaiah prophesied in Isaiah 12:3, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” Where are these wells? They’re in the deep recesses of your heart! The finest and most important things of life—the eternal things—are all in your heart; therefore, live from within.

CONFESSION
The life and nature of God are in my spirit; the divine transformation and glory evident in my soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in my spirit. I’m set on high; established in glory, righteousness, prosperity and peace because I live from within. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 3:11 AMPC
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men's hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

Matthew 12:33-36
Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit. 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 26:12-23 & Psalm 69-70

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:10am On Mar 11

MONDAY 11TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: YOUR DIVINE ASSIGNMENT

What we just read is one of those verses of Scripture that emphasizes the purpose of Christ in you. It’s to make you a partaker of the divine nature, to make you what you just read: “...a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”

It’s your responsibility to set forth—make His wonderful deeds known—by displaying the virtues and perfections of divinity. It’s your calling. It’s your divine assignment.

Being born again, you’ve received the Spirit of excellence; now He’s sent you to manifest excellence. What God expects is that you say, “Yes” to your calling, to who you are, and to what He’s made you. You say, “Yes, that’s me; I’m called to set forth God’s wonderful deeds. When I show up, God shows up.”

You’re the full expression and manifestation of His love; you fully represent Him. Also, think about the fact that the Bible says you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21). This means you’ve become the very expression of His righteousness. You’re the expression of His goodness, the expression of His kindness, and the expression of His grace. You’re the expression of His personality; everything the Father is and represents is expressed in and through you.

Therefore, part of your divine assignment is to express the will, character and nature of God. That’s righteousness. You’ve been endowed with the ability and charged with the responsibility to manifest and express the will and nature of the Father in every situation, in every event, and in every matter. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for endowing me with the ability, and charging me with the responsibility to manifest and express your will and nature in every situation. You have made me a wonder and a vessel to show forth your wonderful deeds to my world. I display your beauty, excellence, glory, honour and splendour for the world to see and come to the brightness of my rising, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 79:13
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19
And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 26:24-32 & Psalm 71-72
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Mar 12

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 12TH MARCH

THEME: JUST SAY “YES”

THEME SCRIPTURE: And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

Oftentimes, many are plagued with the question of how to make the wonderful blessings of the Gospel they’ve read about in the Scriptures a reality in their lives. There seems to be a gulf between all that the Bible says is theirs in Christ and their experience of Him.

But the words of Jesus in our opening verse unveil a simple principle that can help us understand how to bring these blessings to light, and how to have them manifested in your life. He said, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” He didn’t say, “Follow me and try to become fishers of men.”

Don’t try to be who you already are; don’t struggle to get what you already have; just say, “Yes” to Him. Say yes to His Word. Every so often you declare, “I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do.” So, if you were a cell leader, for example, don’t say, “I’ve been pursuing my members; I can’t understand why only 4 out of my 20 members come for meetings. I just keep trying and I have done everything.”

Jesus said, “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” But, here you are, “trying” to be a fisher of men and it’s not working. Stop struggling. Stop trying to convert souls; become what you really are by saying, “Yes!” It sounds too simple, but that’s how it works.

What could be harder than the salvation of the human spirit? Even so, we received salvation by simply saying “Yes” to God! All the blessings we now enjoy came because of the salvation we received by saying, “Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ that He died for me and that God raised Him from the dead; and I declare that He is Lord of my life.” And that was it.

You believed and said, “Yes!” You talked “your believing” and it was settled; it worked. If it worked for salvation (and salvation includes everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ consummated for us), then the same principle will work for your ministry, your family life, your finances, your job and everything in this world! Just say, “Yes!” Believe and talk your believing.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for giving me everything I require to live victoriously and be a success in life. I follow you in and by the Word. I’m what you say I am, I have what you say I have, and I can do what you say I can do. You’ve given me a life of praise, glory and thanksgiving. Thank you for your Word that prevails in and through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 1:20 NLT – For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.

James 1:22-25; But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

Acts 27:1-8 & Psalm 73
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Mar 13

WEDNESDAY 13TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE INSIDE YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

‭‭Somebody said, “I don’t know why I’m always getting angry every day, shouting at people. I detest it but I don’t know what to do.” If that has been your experience, say to yourself, “From today, I’m a different person because I have the nature and character of my heavenly Father. I’m patient, I’m temperate, I’m meek, and I’m gracious and kind."

Grow the character of God that is in your spirit through your recognition of His divine attributes and nature in your spirit. Philemon 1:6 says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”

Acknowledge and declare that you have all the fruits of the spirit in you: love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. The Word of God says they’re in your spirit. Therefore, don’t say, “I have a problem with love; I don’t know how to love people.” Rather, declare, “I’m full of love; the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I am a manifestation of the love of God; love radiates through me.”

You must know what you have inside. How do you know? It’s from the Word of God. For example, the Word says, “You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus”; therefore, don’t say you’re trying to be righteous. Say that you’re righteous because the Word says so.

Also, declare that your faith is growing and effective ,because faith is one of the attributes of your recreated human spirit. You already have faith according to the Scriptures (Romans 12:3), and with your faith, you can do anything, have anything, go anywhere and be all that God has destined you to be. The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

CONFESSION
As I meditate on the Word, the divine attributes of my spirit are nurtured and manifested through me to bless my world. I’m an embodiment of love, joy, peace, meekness, gentleness, goodness, faith and temperance. I thank you Lord for your grace at work in me mightily, and the faith to walk in your light and fulfil your desires at all times, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 4:21-24
If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Philemon 1:6 AMPC
[And I pray] that the participation in and sharing of your faith may produce and promote full recognition and appreciation and understanding and precise knowledge of every good [thing] that is ours in [our identification with] Christ Jesus [and unto His glory].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 27:9-20 & Psalm 74
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 14

THURSDAY 14TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: JOYFUL EVERY DAY

THEME SCRIPTURE: Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full (John 16:24).

‭‭Our opening scripture reveals the heart of the Father and His desire for us: He wants your joy to be full always. That’s because being joyful is very important in the Kingdom of God. The Bible says “A joyful, cheerful heart brings healing to both body and soul…” (Proverbs 17:22 TPT).

It makes no difference what situations you face; exude joy; rejoice evermore. The beautiful part is that our joy is of the Holy Ghost, and therefore, it’s independent of circumstances: “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost” (Romans 14:17).

We’re full of joy even in the face of adversities and persecution: “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). That means no room for frustration in your life. When others come in contact with you, they experience joy unspeakable and full of glory.

The Bible tells us about the children of Israel; how their joy was heard afar off as they offered great sacrifices and rejoiced after rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem: “Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off” (Nehemiah 12:43). That lets you know that joy has expressions. Laughter and singing songs of praise in thanksgiving are expressions of joy.

So, despite the terrible things happening in the world today, be full of joy every day. Give no place to gloom in your life. Generate and release joy and excitement from inside you today.

CONFESSION
I’m exuberant with praise always, expressing joy unspeakable and full of glory because the joy of the Lord is my strength. My joy is independent of circumstances; it comes from my inner man. My joy is permanent, and it keeps me strong and alive. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 12:3
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1 Peter 1:7-8
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 27:21-31 & Psalm 75-77
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:30am On Mar 15

FRIDAY 15TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: RIGHTEOUSNESS: A GIFT TO THE UNGODLY

THEME SCRIPTURE: For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

‭‭Righteousness is one of the cardinal gifts of God; but did you know that it was a gift to the world and not to Christians? It’s a gift to the ungodly. The Bible refers to God in Romans 4:5 as One who justifies the ungodly: “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.”

Notice it didn’t say He justifies the Christians. The Christian didn’t “receive” the gift of righteousness; the Christian was born righteous. You were born as the righteousness of God when you were born again.

Paul’s submission about righteousness in the Book of Romans, particularly as you’d find in chapter 5 verse 17, is a generic argument on the legality of righteousness as it was accounted to Abraham and therefore to all who believe in Jesus Christ. We may believe it’s given to “us” as a gift, but that’s not all that God gave us as a gift.

For instance, Romans 6:23 says, _*“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”*_ Eternal life is given to sinners, not Christians; that’s what a sinner receives to become a Christian. A Christian is one who has eternal life, not one who’s “receiving” the gift of eternal life.

The Bible says anyone who believes has eternal life. Once a man believes, right away, eternal life starts up in his spirit. So, eternal life is no longer being “gifted” to him; he was born with it and into it. He came alive with it when he received Christ. It’s the same with righteousness.

It’s like when you were born of your mother; you didn’t have to first receive the gift of life to become human; you came into existence with life—the human life! Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been said to be alive.

So, in essence, legally, the whole world has been given the gift of righteousness; it’s this gift that, when received, enables one to stand in the presence of God without guilt, fear, inferiority, or condemnation. Anyone who receives this gift is saved. Hallelujah!

8PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the life of glory and dominion I have in Christ. Thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in me. I have the ability to think right, do right, and produce fruits and works of righteousness, and I reign in life through Christ daily. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:12-19
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. 15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 5:6 AMPC
While we were yet in weakness [powerless to help ourselves], at the fitting time Christ died for (in behalf of) the ungodly.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 27:32-44 & Psalm 78
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 17

SATURDAY 16TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: WALKING IN HIM

THEME SCRIPTURE: As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

‭‭Our theme verse admonishes us to walk in Christ Jesus. How do you walk in Him? Who is He? The Bible says He’s the Word—the living or incarnate Word. And the Word of God is light (Psalm 119:105). Therefore, walking in Him is walking in the Word, walking in the light of God’s Word.

Think about it; how did you receive Christ Jesus? It was by faith, and faith is walking in the Word. Remember, the Word of God is your life; you were born of the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). So it’s natural for you to live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word.

Isaiah 2:5 says, “O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” Walking in the light of the Lord is walking in His Word. The Word of God is God and the Bible says in 1 John 1:5-6 that God is light: “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.”

You can’t walk in Christ and walk in darkness at the same time. Darkness represents all that limits and hinders, all that’s evil. But what did Jesus say? “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). Hallelujah!

When you walk in Him, you experience His life, His glory every day; you’re forever victorious, prosperous, and in health! The Bible says we should walk in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7); walk in the light of who you are in Him. Glory to God!

PRAYER
The Lord is my light and salvation; in Him I stand secure forever. In Him I live and move and have my being. In Him I trust, for His Word is true and never fails. By Him I’m forever victorious, for the forces of evil are subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:26-2 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: *||*

Colossians 3:1-4
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 17

SUNDAY 17TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: HIS SANCTIFIED TABERNACLE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:17).

‭Just before His glorious levitation into heaven, the Lord Jesus talked extensively to His disciples about the person of the Holy Spirit. He told them the Holy Spirit would be in them (John 14:16-17). Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” On the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came upon them, to live in them. In the Old Testament, Solomon built God a temple and at the dedication of the temple, the presence of God came upon it and into it (2 Chronicles 5:13-14).

But He wasn’t satisfied. Acts 7:48 says, “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands….” When you were born again, God made you His own; you became His offspring and His living temple. From that moment, you were sanctified unto Him and became one with Him.

You’re His sanctified tabernacle today. He sanctified your vessel, your body to become His house. You’re God’s dwelling place; He literally lives inside you. And because He lives in you, He speaks through you and walks in you (2 Corinthians 6:16). He manifests Himself in and through you.

When Jesus walked the earth, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10); He was referring to the Holy Spirit. The same Holy Spirit dwells in you today. His power is at work in you just as it was at work in Jesus.

This is the essence of Christianity; it’s what Jesus brought and made possible: you becoming God’s sanctified and living tabernacle. The great God of glory lives in you today through the Holy Spirit. What a blessing! Always honour the Spirit; fellowship with Him often. He’s all you need for a life of the miraculous and the supernatural every day.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the presence of the Holy Spirit in me; I’m filled with God. Therefore, there’s no room for sickness, disease, anger, jealousy or anything of darkness in me. I’m full of light, and I light up my world. I’m never alone because the Holy Spirit is forever in me and with me; He’s my ever-present help in time of need! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 6:14-16
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

John 14:16-17
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 28:11-20 & Psalm 81-82
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:05am On Mar 18

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 18TH MARCH

THEME: WE LIVE ABOVE THE RUDIMENTS OF THIS WORLD

THEME SCRIPTURE: Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances (Colossians 2:20).

Being born again, you’re not of this world; you’re from above. Colossians 3:1-2 puts it very clearly; it says, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”

Why does God want you to set your affection on things above and not things in the earth? It’s because your life is from above and therefore the things of the earth shouldn’t affect you. Notice again what the theme scripture says: “…if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances.”

You live in and from heaven. Therefore, set your focus on things that are pertinent to the heavenly realm to which you belong. Exercise dominion over the rudiments of this world. The Bible says you’ve been made alive together with Christ, raised together, and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:5-6). That’s your place, your realm of life and from where you operate.

You live in the Christ-environment where life is totally different; everything is glorious. You have absolute mastery over circumstances, over the elements of this world. There’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or any of the negativities of life! This is the understanding that the Spirit wants you to have as communicated in our opening verse. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a citizen of heaven, living by heavenly principles. I live in the Christ-environment, where all I have and experience are glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:20-21 NET; But our citizenship is in heaven — and we also eagerly await a savior from there , the Lord Jesus Christ , who will transform these humble bodies of ours into the likeness of his glorious body by means of that power by which he is able to subject all things to himself.

Ephesians 2:4-6; But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

Acts 28:21-31 & Psalm 83-84
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On Mar 19

TUESDAY 19TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: TREASURES OF INESTIMABLE VALUE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works (Titus 2:14).

‭‭Every human person is important to God, every man, woman, boy and girl! He uniquely cares for each and every one of us. That’s why numbers bear significance to God.

While God desires the salvation of a multitude, His love for each individual is deep and personal. Your value to Him is beyond what you could ever imagine. If you study the Bible, you'll realize that even if you were the sole inhabitant of planet earth, Jesus would still have come to save you.

Christ’s purpose wasn't dictated by our numbers but by our worth to God. It was our importance and value to Him that compelled Him to pay the ultimate price for our salvation. No wonder the Bible says in Luke 15:7 (NKJV), “I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.”

Jeremiah 31:3 NIV is also very beautiful; it says, “…I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” Psalm 139:13-14 NIV says, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

In both scriptures, the reference is quite direct and personal. God loves you. You’re His treasure of inestimable value. He calls us a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, called to display the virtues, perfections, graces and excellence of divinity (1 Peter 2:9).

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC, brings it to a climax. It says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for loving me and demonstrating your value for me by the price you paid for my salvation—the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. I see others through your eyes of love and reach out to them with the good news of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 3:1 NIV
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Peter 1:18-19
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 1:1-12 & Psalm 85-86
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 20

WEDNESDAY 20TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE REACHES THE WORLD OF MEN THROUGH MEN

THEME SCRIPTURE: So he, trembling and astonished, said, ''Lord, what do You want me to do?" Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do” (Acts 9:6 NKJV).

The Bible tells us the story of Peter and Cornelius in Acts 10. Cornelius, a Roman centurion, was a devout and God-fearing man who regularly gave alms to the poor, yet he wasn’t saved. In a vision, an angel appeared to him, instructing him to send for Peter who shall tell him words, whereby he and all his household shall be saved.

Someone might ask, “Why didn't the angel directly instruct Cornelius on what he needed to do for salvation? Why the elaborate process of summoning and persuading Peter?” It’s because God sent men to bear His message of salvation, not angels. His policy is to use men to save men.

This principle is exemplified in the fact that God Himself became a man to bring salvation to us. That’s why He still needed to use the Apostle Peter to lead Cornelius and his household to salvation. His Gospel is committed to men and to be preached by men. And by men, we mean men and women alike.

In 1 Timothy 1:11, Paul said, “According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.” The Gospel has been committed to your trust, not to the trust of angels. So, take advantage of His mandate and be a light in your world and to the nations. Enlighten and illuminate the hearts of men and women with the saving truth and transforming realities of the Gospel.

It’s a noble responsibility for us to carry the message of salvation to the farthest corners of the earth. So rejoice in this privilege and let it become the focal point of your life's purpose. You’ve been granted the opportunity to serve in the Gospel, to proclaim His righteousness and to establish His Kingdom on earth and in the hearts of people. Nothing could be more gratifying!

CONFESSION
I’m the light of the world and the bearer of Christ’s glorious Gospel that leads men into salvation. Through me, men are translated from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God as I fulfil my ministry as an ambassador of Christ and of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Mark 16:15-16
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 1:13-23 & Psalm 87-88

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Mar 21

THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: JESUS IS THE CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: But what about you? he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Christ" (Mark 8:29 NIV).

‭‭In Acts 17:1-3, Luke explained how Paul and his companions journeyed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, eventually reaching Thessalonica. There, they entered a synagogue, and for three consecutive Sabbaths, Paul engaged in discussions with the Jews.

With copious scriptural inferences, he presented a compelling case, setting forth and proving that it was necessary for Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead.But here’s the most beautiful assertion Paul made. He told them that Jesus, whom he proclaimed and preached unto them, was indeed the Christ.

That was His message—that Jesus is the Christ! This is too important; never underestimate the power of this truth. Jesus is Christ, the Son of God. If you would believe that, all the blessings in Christ will be yours because that is what He said.

However, to believe that Jesus is the Christ, you must first believe that Jesus came in a physical body. In 1 John 4, the Apostle John in his writings warned against false teachers, having encountered some who came up with a strange doctrine, denying the reality that Jesus came in the flesh.

Therefore, He emphasized that Christians should test the spirits to determine whether they are from God. But here’s a key criterion: "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God" (1 John 4:2).

In the verses above, the translators erroneously assumed “Jesus Christ” should be used instead of the actual original rendering, which is “Jesus as the Christ.” The New English Translation got it right; it says, "By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses JESUS AS THE CHRIST who has come in the flesh is from God."

Every spirit that confesses Jesus as the Christ who has come in flesh is from God. So, Jesus as the Christ came in the flesh, in the physical body. And we know that His body died—He was crucified, buried but gloriously resurrected. This is important for salvation. Praise God.

PRAYER
Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the Christ who came in the flesh, died, was buried and resurrected to usher us into a life of righteousness, victory, excellence and glory. You’re the complete embodiment of Deity. I worship and thank you for revealing yourself through your Church. Your glory is everlasting. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 17:1-3
Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Luke 9:20 NKJV
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 1:24-32 & Psalm 89
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Mar 22

FRIDAY 22ND MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: FROM JERUSALEM TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem (Luke 24:46-47).

‭‭There are proponents of a false teaching that Christianity is a Jewish religion, but the words of the Lord Jesus in the opening text dispel that notion. He said the Gospel “…should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.” The Gospel is for all. Christianity is for all; it only started in Jerusalem. So, don’t limit the Gospel; preach it to everyone, everywhere, and in all nations! The Bible says in Mark 13:10, "And the gospel must first be published among all nations."

In Matthew 24:14 NIV, Jesus said, “...this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Then in Matthew 28:19, He instructed, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."

In fact, before His glorious ascension to heaven, He told His disciples, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:8 ). So, the disciples began from Jerusalem, spread the Gospel to Judea and Samaria, and then moved to the ends of the earth.

Thus, it was from Jerusalem to the very bounds of the earth. This shows that the Gospel is for everybody; it’ll produce results in the life of anyone who hears and believes it everywhere and anywhere in this world. Don’t limit the Gospel to your locality; tell everyone about Jesus.

Yes, talk to your spouse, parents, teachers, students, neighbours, colleagues or co-workers about Jesus. Preach the Gospel to them. For those in the hinterlands and seemingly forgotten places of the earth who may not even understand your language, send them Rhapsody of Realities.

Thanks be unto God; Rhapsody of Realities is available in every known language on earth. So, it’s a tool for global evangelization. It’s a love note from God with which you can preach the Gospel everywhere and to everyone. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the universal reach of the Gospel as it’s what brings salvation to all, with no one left out. I’m an ambassador of Christ in the Gospel. Through me, the Gospel reaches many today whom you’ve ordained for salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 16:25-27
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: 27 To God only wise, [be] glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Matthew 24:14 AMPC
And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

Luke 24:46-47 NIV
He told them, "This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and 47 repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 2:1-11 & Psalm 90
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 23

SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: REMISSION OF SINS

THEME SCRIPTURE: And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem (Luke 24:46-47).

‭In Christ, we have remission of our sins. His substitutionary work in our behalf made us new creations. Our past and our sins were completely blotted out, entirely erased from God's memory, not just your own.

So literally, what Jesus did was to take away the power of sin to prevent its destructive consequences. For that reason the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you... (Romans 6:14). Jesus accomplished this for us.

Acts 13:38-39 says, “Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses." The term "forgiveness" is derived from the Greek word 'aphesis,' which specifically means remission of sins.

Furthermore, those who believe in Him are not only granted remission but are also justified from all things, a status unattainable through the Law of Moses. Justification implies being acquitted, to be declared not guilty.

Many Christians haven’t fully grasped the depth of this truth. While Jesus indeed paid for the sins of the whole world, when you believe in Him, you receive a new life, you become “a new creature” (2 Corinthians 5:17), a new person in the presence of God.

In God's presence, you’re brand new! This is what justification truly means; you stand acquitted, not merely paid for. Through your belief in the payment, He gave you eternal life, and you were born anew, with a new life without a past. You’re now a new creature; this serves as the basis for your acquittal.

The Bible says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”_ (Romans 5:1). In the presence of God, He sees you in Jesus Christ. He doesn’t see the multitude of sins you’ve committed; instead, He sees you as pure as Jesus.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making Jesus who knew no sin to be sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Christ. I pray for sinners around the world today, that as they hear the Gospel, their hearts be open to receive the remission of sins already accomplished for them through the death of Christ, to live unto righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 5:19-21
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 3:23-26
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

Romans 2:12-20 & Psalm 91

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 24

SUNDAY 24TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE UNVEILER OF DIVINE MYSTERIES

THEME SCRIPTURE: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:17).

Our theme verse is a profound prayer of the Spirit that highlights the indispensable role of the Holy Spirit in unveiling the mysteries of God to us. He’s the unveiler of divine mysteries and secrets. Only through Him can we truly know God and know things pertaining to the Kingdom.

1 Corinthians 2:11-12 provides some more clarity into this. There, the Bible says, …the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”

How does the Holy Spirit enable you to know the things of the Kingdom of God? It is by introducing them to your spirit. Your brain or mind can’t comprehend them. But the Holy Spirit, in fellowship and contact with your spirit, grants you wisdom for revelation to know God and the secrets of the Kingdom.

Moreover, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth who guides you into all truth: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).

Earlier in John 14:26, the Lord Jesus, speaking of the same Holy Spirit said, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of knowledge; He’s the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge. With Him, you can never walk in darkness or be confused about anything in life. Remember, He made all things. If you’d recognise and take advantage of His ministry in your life, you’ll be an oasis of knowledge and a fountain of solutions in a dark, needy, and ignorant world.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m grateful for the privilege of fellowship with the Holy Spirit who continually unveils the mysteries of the Kingdom to me. My path is illuminated to know and walk in my heritage in Christ, enjoying unending success, victories, fruitfulness, productivity, beauty and joy in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 2:11-14 AMPC
For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man's thoughts except the man's own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God. 13 And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit]. 14 But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

John 16:13-15
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

Romans 2:21-29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Mar 25

MONDAY 25TH 2024. PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: A DIVINE RELATIONSHIP

THEME SCRIPTURE: But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

While there may be some religious activities or practices in Christianity, Christianity fundamentally distinguishes itself as a relationship rather than a religion. To grasp the distinction, consider the relationship between a child and his or her parents. This familial connection is not defined by religious adherence but is deeply rooted in a personal, intimate relationship.

In Christianity that is what Jesus came to do; He came to bring us into a relationship with God beyond religion. Before Jesus came, various religions existed but Jesus brought something different: a relationship with God!

No wonder when Jesus referred to God as "Father," it left the Jews astonished. They wondered, "How could anyone call God Father?" Well, Jesus called God His Father because He had a relationship with Him. It was a Father-and-Son relationship.

Addressing God as a Father was unfamiliar and perplexing to the Jews. In John 10:30, Jesus said, "I and my Father are one," stressing the essence of this divine relationship. He had the same life with God. John 1:14 tells us He was God in the flesh.

The Jews couldn’t take it. In fact, when He dared to go further and explain that relationship, they sought to kill Him. But thanks be unto God; through His death, burial and resurrection, we’ve been brought into the same oneness with God. We’ve been brought into a divine relationship with the Father!

Now we can call God our heavenly Father; you don’t find that in any religion. 1 John 3:1 says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God….” Then in Galatians 4:6, the Bible says, “…because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for my oneness with you through Jesus Christ. Christ is alive in me! I’m not ordinary, for I’ve been called into the fellowship of the God-kind. Every day, I manifest the resplendent life of Christ, exercising dominion over sickness, disease, failure, lack and everything that’s of the devil! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:11-13; 1 Corinthians 1:9

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Luke 6:1-16 & Deuteronomy 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Romans 3:1-12 & Psalm 94
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 26

TUESDAY 26TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE CORE OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH

THEME SCRIPTURE: Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Christianity, in its essence, can be encapsulated in our underlined words in the opening scripture: Christ in You. The revelation that Christ resides within you forms the core of the Christian Faith.

This divine union and interconnectedness between us and God is described by the Lord Jesus in His prayer to the Father in John 17:23. He said, "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

It also brings to mind what Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5:19: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” Think about that; God was in Christ, and now Christ is in you; that means God is in you. This is amazing.

Furthermore, the Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The glory of God being referred to here is the presence of God. Man lived in God, in His presence; God's presence was his light. That connection, that relationship was the glory. Then because of sin, man was cut off from that glory.

But today, in Christ Jesus, that glory that was lost in Romans 3:23 has been regained according to Colossians 1:27. The beautiful thing is, that presence is not just around you; it’s in you now. It's not just a voice walking in the Garden as in the Book of Genesis; that voice is now in you.

Now we can rejoice because it’s not Christ around you, amongst you, or with you, but Christ in you! When you received Christ, the glory came into your life. Your life is severed from shame, reproach, sickness, disease, failure and poverty because Christ is in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Christ in me, the hope of glory! Therefore, glory, wholeness, health, preservation and prosperity are guaranteed in my life because Christ has come to live in the very quarters of my heart, making every fibre of my being, every bone of my body and every cell of my blood inundated with his presence. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:19* What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 8:10 ESV
But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 3:13-19 & Psalm 95-96
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Mar 27

WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: NO BLESSINGS LEFT TO ASK FOR

THEME SCRIPTURE: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Did you know that there’re no more blessings in heaven that aren’t already yours in Christ? Notice the past tense in what we just read; it says, "God has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ." Also notice that it says He’s blessed you with spiritual blessings, which means you don't have to ask for more blessings, as He’s already blessed you with ALL the blessings that exist in Christ Jesus.

This is remarkable because it means He’s blessed you with untold prosperity, divine health, unending joy, victories, supernatural strength, success, and any other blessing you can imagine. You may say, “But He only mentioned spiritual blessings; how about the physical blessings?”

The physical blessings are all included in the spiritual blessings. The lesser is included in the greater. Think about it like this: The Bible says God is a Spirit. Then in Genesis 1:1, it says, “In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.”

Now, if God, who is a Spirit, created the heavens and the earth in the beginning, it means He pre-existed the beginning and that He must dwell in the realms of the spirit. Therefore, all the blessings He has must be spiritual.

The realm of the spirit pre-existed the heavens and the earth. So, the physical or the material world came out of that realm. All other blessings—material or physical—are inside spiritual blessings. Whatever you would have asked of God is included in what He's already blessed you with.

So, today, there’s no need to ask Him for more blessings. Now you can understand why He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21-22, “...For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours.” Peter echoes the same truth in 2 Peter 1:3, saying, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….”

CONFESSION
I’m in Christ, therefore, I enjoy all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I enjoy prosperity, health, joy, strength, wholeness, wellness and success. I’ve been chosen and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 10:29-31
Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Ephesians 1:3 NLT* All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. As

1 Timothy 6:17
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 3:20-25 & Psalm 97

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Mar 28

THURSDAY 28TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: YOUR PERSONAL STUDY OF THE WORD

THEME SCRIPTURE: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8 ).

‭‭The Word of God takes you from one level of glory to another as you open up to its divine revelations. It works in you when the truth therein dawns on your spirit—when you know it and agree with God about what He said. But how can you agree with Him if you don't know what He said?

That’s why you need to have a voracious appetite for study; get to know the Word, especially in this Year of Redemption, where you’re “cashing out your vouchers” for their actual value. Remember, those vouchers are God’s truths, His Word concerning you, which you have to proclaim by faith.

The Bible says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious” (1 Peter 2:2-3). Read what the Lord Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, “…If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:31-32).

Notice that the Master’s admonition was for them to continue in His Word. That means having an insatiable appetite for the knowledge of God’s Word. Through the Word, we renew our minds and build faith and character.

The Apostle Paul said, “Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth” (2 Timothy 2:15 AMPC).

The Lord Jesus said in John 5:39, “Search the scriptures….”The Word of God is the mind of God expressed—His will written and expressed for us. Study the Word of God for yourself; understand it, speak it, and live accordingly.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for showing me the importance of the personal study of your Word, a vital ingredient in my Christian walk. As I study and meditate on the Word today, I'm positioned to fulfil your desire and plan for my life, and my profiting is evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8 AMPC* This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 3:26-31 & Psalm 98-100

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Mar 29

FRIDAY 29TH MARCH 2024 PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: PREACH THE TRIUMPHANT LIFE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

When we teach about the triumphant life—the prosperity, health, wellness and wholeness that salvation in Christ brought to us—some people think it’s too good to be true. They say, "Well, Pastor Chris just promises them a good life, trying to tell them there’s no hardship, no persecution, and no problem."

Why should I proclaim the gloom life when the Lord already gave us the victorious life? Even when we go through severe persecutions, He tells us to, “...count it all joy...” (James 1:2). Why? It’s because nothing and no one, whether in heaven, on earth or under the earth, can work to our disadvantage.

This keeps us joyful and consistent in our praise and appreciation of God’s grace and glory in our lives. Think about Job, for example, during a distressing period of agony and affliction in his life, he said, “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15).

Isaiah 43:2 says, “When thou passest through the waters…they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” The Lord never promised that we wouldn't face challenges, but He assured us that our victories would be inevitable.

1 Corinthians 15:57 says, “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” It parallels what we read in our opening verse. We’re victorious ALWAYS, in every place and in all things.

Study about our Lord Jesus when He walked the earth; He was victorious in all things. He lived in absolute glory and dominion and passed the same mentality to His disciples. Once, He said to them, “…in the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

In Luke 10:19, He said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Hallelujah! What we have in Christ is the transcendent life. That’s what we believe; that’s what we live, and that’s what He sent us to preach and teach.

PRAYER
Gracious Father, I thank you for the victorious, glorious and magnificent life you’ve called me into, a triumphant life above sickness, disease, poverty, failure and death. I walk worthy of this calling today, fully taking advantage of your divine power at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 10:10 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 2:14

Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

Romans 4:1-10 & Psalm 101
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 30

SATURDAY 30TH MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: DON’T STRIVE TO "RE-CONQUER"

THEME SCRIPTURE: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

Observe that the Apostle John didn’t say we should try or attempt to use our faith to conquer the world, no! The Church is born of God. You are born of God. The Scriptures are born of God. And our theme verse says: "For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world..." (1 John 5:4 AMPC).

In John 16:33, the Lord Jesus said, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." If He overcame the world for us, we don't have to “try” to overcome the world again.

‭‭Our faith in His victory is not an attempt to conquer the world but a recognition of His finished work in our behalf. He already conquered the world. We don't need to strive to "re-conquer"! An understanding of this truth will put springs in your steps.

Keep walking in the reality of the truth that you’ve conquered the world in Christ Jesus. Every so often, affirm that Satan, the prince of this world, has nothing in you. You’ve conquered the systems, economics and economies of this world. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ in me. Irrespective of the challenges in the world today, my faith is the victory that conquers the world! Everything I am and represent exudes the finished works of Christ in my behalf. The greater One lives in me and I’m living the higher life in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Romans 8:31-37
What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth. 34 Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 4:11-25 & Psalm 102
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 31

SUNDAY 31ST MARCH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: WE HAIL FROM DEITY

THEME SCRIPTURE: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

There’s a misconception of the meaning of the phrase, "Ye are of God" in the verse above. To some, it means “to be on God’s side,” but that’s not correct. The Apostle John’s construction isn’t in any way ambiguous, so it isn’t about being on anyone's side. It simply means you hail from Deity. In other words, your origin is in God; you’re His offspring.

It’s akin to what the Bible says in James 1:18: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” To hail from God, therefore, Christ must be in you; you must receive Him to live in you.

Recall the words of the Lord Jesus in John 3:3, “…Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” The concluding phrase of our opening verse gives credence to this; it says, “…greater is He that is in you...;” so, He has to be in you. Think about it: He gave birth to you to live in you!

The Bible says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). You have absolute victory over all forces of darkness and the wicked spirits that orchestrate evil because of the greater One that lives in you.

Read how beautifully the AMPC renders our opening verse: “Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.” Praise God!

You have overcome the adversary and their nefarious and sinister plans to cause untold hardship, troubles, sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world because you hail from Deity! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I boldly proclaim that I have overcome all the forces of darkness and wicked spirits that orchestrate evil plans in the world because I hail from God and the greater One lives in me. I have overcome the sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world. I’m victorious always in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:12-13
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Peter 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 5:4-5
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 5:1-11 & Psalm 103
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Apr 01

MONDAY 1ST APRIL 2024 Pastor Chris

THEME: A MESSAGE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

THEME SCRIPTURE: For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again (2 Corinthians 5:14-15).

Did you know that God isn’t counting the sins of men against them? He isn’t because Jesus already died for everybody. “I thought He died for Christians”; someone might ask. No; it was for the whole world! 2 Corinthians 5:19 NIV says, “that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.”

Observe that it says God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself. Why? It’s because Jesus paid for everybody. When Jesus died, every one of us died in Him; in the mind of justice, we were in Him in His death. When God raised Him up, the whole world was given the opportunity to receive eternal life—the life of righteousness.

That’s the reason our message is His Gospel to the whole world. Our mission is to tell the whole world that Jesus paid for their salvation; therefore they don’t have to die or be judged anymore. Jesus was judged for the whole world.

For everyone in the world today who hasn’t been born again, eternal life is available now. All they have to do is believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead in His substitutionary act of salvation, confess the Lordship of Jesus over their lives, and they’ll be brought into the vital realization, experience and union with the living Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for sending Jesus to die for the whole world, thereby making it possible for everyone who believes in His substitutionary work, and confesses His Lordship, to receive eternal life. Thank you for eternal life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; 1 John 5:13

Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10-12

Romans 5:12-21 & Psalm 104

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Apr 02

TUESDAY 2ND APRIL 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: YOUR DAILY SUPPLY

THEME SCRIPTURE: Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

‭‭Our God is so gracious and kind. Did you know that He has more than enough supply for you every day? He isn't just into "provision"; He's into supply—abundant supply. Hallelujah!

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC: "And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient (possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]." He wants you to have, not only for yourself, but enough to help others.

Therefore, for every day in God's calendar and plan for your life, in His structure of things, there're supplies set aside for you. Psalm 68:19 says, "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation." In this Year of Redemption, make up your mind to redeem every blessing that God has ordained for you.

Each one of us has a heavenly account. Call forth your supply even now. Some people have never taken possession of that which belongs to them since they became Christians. They have leftover supplies that have accumulated over time. It's time to cash out! It's time to draw from your heavenly account. How?

It's through your faith-filled affirmations—your confession of the Word! The Lord Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23). In Psalm 45:1, the Psalmist said, "...my tongue is the pen of a ready writer:"

Your tongue is the pen; use it now to sign your "coupons and vouchers" and turn them in for actual value. Hallelujah! You say, "Today, there's an overflow of favour and resources for me, and I take possession. The Lord has supplied all that I require for life and godliness according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen."

CONFESSION
Everything I require—the men, materials, resources, etc.—for life and godliness is available to me by free course! My life is a daily expression of the supernatural. I’ll never be broke, because I'm plugged into an unending, supernatural supply in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:1-2
The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 6:1-11 & Psalm 105
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 5:49am On Apr 04

WEDNESDAY 3RD APRIL 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: LIVE UNTO HIM

THEME SCRIPTURE: For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's (Romans 14:8 ).

In life, many grapple with discontentment, burdened by various concerns and life's challenges. Often, their dissatisfaction stems from not having learnt the value and fulfilment of living unto Christ. Living unto Him means finding contentment and fulfilment in what pleases Him, and your displeasure is confined to that which also displeases Him.

In other words, your displeasure can only be a reflection of His displeasure, which means you'll take nothing personally; you become impervious to personal offences. If you claim to be living unto the Lord, but still harbour hurt, offence, or anger, it raises the question of whether your desire to please the Lord is genuine.

It brings to mind the story in 1 Samuel 8:4-7; the elders of Israel approached the prophet Samuel at Ramah, expressing their desire for a king to rule over them like other nations. Samuel, displeased by their request, prayed to the Lord. God responded, instructing Samuel to heed the people's voice, clarifying that their request was a rejection of Him as their King rather than a rejection of Samuel.

The prophet Samuel felt personally offended, but God corrected and taught him a great lesson about being impervious to hurts, as it was about Him, not Samuel. Living for the Lord involves transcending personal feelings and aligning yourself with His divine will.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I choose to live unto you and please you at all times, full of love towards others. I align my desires with your divine will, and my joy and satisfaction come from pleasing you, living for you, and fulfilling my purpose in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:23
And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

Galatians 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

1 Samuel 8:4-7
Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, 5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. 6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD. 7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 6:12-23 & Psalm 106
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 by Skyfornia(m): 5:50am On Apr 04

THURSDAY APRIL 4TH 2024. Pastor Chris

THEME: MODEL YOUR LIFE AFTER CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light (Matthew 11:29-30).

There're some Christians who like to model their lives after the Old Testament prophets. Some actually would pray, "O, Lord, I want to be a type of Elijah so that I may initiate a bolt of lightning down out of the sky and incinerate your enemies." Some ask for the same unction Jeremiah had so they can prophesy judgment on people and nations that don't believe in God. Something is wrong.

Don't try to be another Elijah or Jeremiah. Emulate Christ. In Luke 9:54-55 (NKJV), when James and John, two of the disciples, witnessed the rejection of Jesus in a Samaritan village, they asked the Master, "...Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?" The Lord rebuked and severely censured them. He said, "...You do not know what manner of spirit you are of" (Luke 9:55 NKJV).

The Bible says, "You must display a new nature because you are a new person, created in God's likeness—righteous, holy and true" (Ephesians 4:24 NLT). You aren't to be fashioned after the Old Testament prophets; we have a model, and that's Jesus!

In Ephesians 5:1, we're admonished to be imitators of God as His beloved children. We're to emulate His quiet, gentle, loving and compassionate spirit. This is easy because we have His life and nature in us. Therefore, we can talk and love like Him and walk in absolute mastery and dominion in the earth.

Even in prayer, emulate Jesus. Study the content of His prayer, for example, in John 17, and pray like Him. Have the primary desire and enduring passion to please the Father as He did. His joy was to fulfil the will of the Father. That should be your focus every day.

If you were on the journey to be like the revivalists of old, or to be patterned after the Old Testament prophets or anyone else for that matter, recalibrate your life immediately. You'd be amazed at the profound joy that'll engulf you, leaving you transformed into a more Christlike personality. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My life is for the glory of God, because it's modelled after Christ; my desires align with His perfect will as I live to please Him in all things. His love, compassion and tender mercies are manifested in and through me today. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ephesians 5:1-2 NKJV Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 7:1-11 & Psalm 107

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why does everyone hate the Apostle Paul? / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 289
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.