Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? (1471 Views)

I-phone 7 Is Out!! / 101-reasons-not-to-buy-windows-phone-7.5 / Windows Phone 7: The Debacle Starts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by tomX1(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2011
Hi all,
I wonder if there is any windows phone 7 (WP7) enginner on this forum.
I have a HTC HD7 which I already upgraded to WP7.5 (Mango). After upgrading most of my softwares, I tried running google map (the latest update as at 3 days ago) and it was not only hanging, the phone got much warmer than ussual. I switched it on and off and did not bother using any other app. latter the phone more or less restarted itself again but freezes on the HTC startup screen. It's been like that for days now. It wouldn't booth up and just keeps getting warmer and wouldn't respond to any control until the battery runs down or I take out the baterries to restart it. I tried connecting it to Zune on my laptop but Zune couldn't detect a phone.

Any good phone engineer who has experience with WP7 should please send me his/her contacts via this post.
Thank you all.
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by opedinho: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Dhat should be easy, it's gotta price duh. So call me wen u ready ,aii. 08075086752.
I experienced it probs b/4 .
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
Search Google for reset code that will solve the problem
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by opedinho: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
Try wat cyclops says and I give u 100 dollars, if it works , its not as easy as u tink, it happened to my fone
Windows 7 but I did consult my guru from us. n I'm even using d new Windows 7.5
and even ringtone enabled
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2011
Am planning to buy a windows 7 phone my self how is it basically
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by opedinho: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
It's got a different concept of art n design n thinkin all 2geda but restricted to some function Wic
Programs are meant to handle, All together , its a sleek experience
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
opedinho:

It's got a different concept of art n design n thinkin all 2geda but restricted to some function Wic
Programs are meant to handle, All together , its a sleek experience
restricted like in what sense
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by zsch: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2011
@opedinho he came here seeking for help/assistance. If you have the answer to his problem it wont take anything from you to share. Why're you so money-conscious. May God bless you as you overcome you greed and quell your selfishness and help a brother
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by N101: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hi tomX

I suspect the problem may be with your phone and not the updated OS but I could be wrong. I had a similar problem with my HTC (different OS). Fortunately it was under warranty and I could return it and get it repaired.

It wouldn't surprise me if you do a search and find other HTC HD7 users with a similar problem.
Re: Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? by Andrew3(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
First perform a simple hard reset by pressing the volume down + power, scroll to factory reset.

The hd7 has a micro sd memory card installed just near the power swich, gently open that area and replace

the memory card preferably with a bigger size like 16 or 32gb, format your phone again, if after formating with a new sd card installed

phone still hangs, look for a RUU_SCHUBERT and reinstall.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Import Contacts From My Sim To My Techno N3 Phone / Lenovo S650 Users Lets Meet Here... / How To Transfer Data From Blackberry Bold 9000 To Iphone 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.