Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I-phone 7 Is Out!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I-phone 7 Is Out!! (1867 Views)

101-reasons-not-to-buy-windows-phone-7.5 / Any Windows Phone 7 Engineer In The House? / Windows Phone 7: The Debacle Starts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I-phone 7 Is Out!! by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not so long after the launch of iphone 6, apple have released the iphone 7. This phone's features include the new handshake technology which enables you shake hands of the person on the other side of the call. You can also speak to dead relatives and communicate with spirits and ghosts. Other features include live streams of parties in heaven and torture in hell. It comes with a 10000000TG device memory and 50000000TG ram. The camera of this new phone comes the latest xray lens which enables you take nude photos of your friends and family. You can also download your favourite meals and download cold drinks whenever you feel dehydrated.

Price: $100m

Send me an email to place your orders! grin

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by banjicom(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
angry Please kindly Click the Like button if You Think This Op is very very Senseless!!

17 Likes

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by Flye: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
lol.... Comedy section.
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by kullozone(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
this phone go mek sense die..
i know say we go fit use am call God sef.
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by swagwu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
someone told me it came with ATM so u can withdraw money from ur new iphone 7.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by Lstar4real(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
I heard its made of magic... If u knack am for ground come scatter.... E go join together by itself.. grin then dust it and start using it. .
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by hahn(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
banjicom:
angry Please kindly Click the Like button if You Think This Op is very very Senseless!!

I have liked it ooo. Ill take your comment as a compliment grin
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by hahn(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lstar4real:
I heard its made of magic... If u knack am for ground come scatter.... E go join together by itself.. grin then dust it and start using it. .

Yes ooo. There is also a "bounce" feature which enables the phone to bounce when it comes in contact with any hard surface. You fit use am play lawn tennis grin
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by kullozone(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by hahn(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
kullozone:

guy hwfr nah? long time...
when did you escape?

Bro, not too far oo. I'm still at the facility. I had tried to escape and even deviced an escape plan. I intended to sneak up on the guards, beat them up and escape but when I got to the gate there was not one there and it was wide open. I had to go back.

Ill try again when the guards are at the gate. Be there @ 9pm to pick me up.

3 Likes

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by brainyack(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin y I love nairaland so much the deranged yaba left patients running lose Nice one op. I also heard u can fold it to the size of a Biro

1 Like

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by kullozone(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
hahn:

Bro, not too far oo. I'm still at the facility. I had tried to escape and even deviced an escape plan. I intended to sneak up on the guards, beat them up and escape but when I got to the gate there was not one there and it was wide open. I had to go back.

Ill try again when the guards are at the gate. Be there @ 9pm to pick me up.
lol
no probs g
buh am vry sure dey'll do evrytin to get u bak..ur an asset u knw!
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by Mrgabson: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
banjicom:
angry Please kindly Click like button if...
no hard. feelings bro.
this is a joke. guess you were disappointed, no vex
u've just used iPhone 8 to discribe him. c'mon.
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by tochunna: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good one bro,u try.... The phone also gives you the ”Mark” if you want it :-P
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by johnstar(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
hahn:
Not so long after the launch of iphone 6, apple have released the iphone 7. This phone's features include the new handshake technology which enables you shake hands of the person on the other side of the call. You can also speak to dead relatives and communicate with spirits and ghosts. Other features include live streams of parties in heaven and torture in hell. It comes with a 10000000TG device memory and 50000000TG ram. The camera of this new phone comes the latest xray lens which enables you take nude photos of your friends and family. You can also download your favourite meals and download cold drinks whenever you feel dehydrated.

Price: $100m

Send me an email to place your orders! grin
so ow come u find dis funny Ow old ar u? If u r above 18, dn u must b a vry big fool

1 Like

Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
It smelt SCAM b4 I clicked it...
Re: I-phone 7 Is Out!! by moneymaker24(m): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2014
I heard the phone shouts 'virus alert' whenever an ugly girl passes by. Biko, how true?

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Transfer And Share Files Between Your Pc And Bluestacks / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone / Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.