Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage (42324 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by UncleKoboko: 12:04pm On Jan 01
Slytiger:
The event sold out.
Sold out?
Lagos countdown used to be free before covid.
What happened?
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01
End SARS miscreants won't like this

7 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01
Well done ๐Ÿ‘ Eko oni baje oo

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by ColorationMento: 12:09pm On Jan 01
Mr Pointus.. E go sha find something to point to... lol

Best Governor tho

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Hurbashola(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01
Hurbashola:
DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE ON STAGE AT SOL BEACH COUNTDOWN

DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE AT LAGOS COUNTDOWN 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPjtzF9Lb4
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Jan 01
iuni:
Sanwo is just down to earth. Continue the good work sir. God bless you sir.

Abeg make person do small thing for my family. Make we fit chop better for new year. Xmas was too dull for us. We will appreciate anything. Happy new year

8 03 0 4 4 20 31
Palmpay
Tรญmรฒthy

Online almajiri....this is new year.....get off your butt and find something to do..... Dem use begging online swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Okpokpo09: 12:16pm On Jan 01
No be to dress like a young guy be the matter, the matter na for Sanwo and his senior colleague to stop looting the country dry. Every youth seen praising this men needs a check up maybe the person isnโ€™t normal
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by iuni: 12:16pm On Jan 01
Sleekfingers:

Online almajiri....this is new year.....get off your butt and find something to do..... Dem use begging online swear for una?
I have a bachelor's degree. Please help me with a job sir

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Amayabor1: 12:19pm On Jan 01
This Davido is one of the blessed artiste in this country. No top politician oga nor know
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01
ChristianMuslim:
Wicked man that have refused to pay workers salary, Anti- okada workers are now 5months without salary,likewise other agency and ministry.. I don't know what is exciting him

"Anti Okada workers" Wetin person no go see for Musa shop!!!
Lagos is an unusual city.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by ceejay80s(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01
Sanwo olu back head flat
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by DDIA: 12:25pm On Jan 01
lordm:
Sanwo is a great guy, great governor
Only stingy with his cocaine.

Make his reduce small stash for me make I sell for crack heads for my axis get small change for this new year beginning cool
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Tenplet(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01
Higherthan:
Yourubas ruling all the affairs of the nation, children of perdition wailing is allowed.
It's Monday, make sure you hide under the bed as to as new year floggings from your younger brothers mate grin cheesy
Anu mpama Funny you bro grin
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Ireportlive: 12:26pm On Jan 01
Sanwo is trying his best to make Lagos youths happy
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Crafteck1: 12:28pm On Jan 01
Higherthan:
Yourubas ruling all the affairs of the nation, children of perdition wailing is allowed.
It's Monday, make sure you hide under the bed as to as new year floggings from your younger brothers mate grin cheesy

Whats the point of posts like this..
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by 02Kebreal(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01
IjebuWarrior:
These fools should STOP all dis nonsense in this new year, abeg! This Olamide too dey do dis nonsense too much.

Why do we adulate and celebrate these criminals? angry angry angry

E pain am๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Felaincarnated: 12:31pm On Jan 01
Hope dem giv govanor loud bla
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by udemzyudex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01
That's my governor.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Jan 01
iuni:

I have a bachelor's degree. Please help me with a job sir

And so?
Look around you. There are lots of job opportunities....
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by mamajaz(f): 12:43pm On Jan 01
Bring back our Mohbad!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by JoeEeL(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01
Olamide is always on the side of the politicians and oppressors and is never on d side of d masses.

The same davido that was shouting #EndSARS is the same with the same point-and-k|ll governor.

Anyway, nigerians deserve d leaders they get. In the end, all of una b d same. Peace out.
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by pquaver(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01
IjebuWarrior:
These fools should STOP all dis nonsense in this new year, abeg! This Olamide too dey do dis nonsense too much.

Other people own are criminals but ur own u worship and can do no wrong in your eyes is Angel abi? You see una problem? You dont know u r guilty of same accusation when obi is involved... Abi u need native doctor to show u first?

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Goddyrichie(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01
Higherthan:
u carry ur tribalism enter 2024 when u wan change

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by TrackerXL: 12:45pm On Jan 01
He is outstanding in sense that he is over a trillion times beta than the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi and Alex Otti.

yusluvad:
What's great about him as a governor ?
Any outstanding performance from him ?

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Higherthan: 12:46pm On Jan 01
Goddyrichie:
u carry ur tribalism enter 2024 when u wan change
I'm yet to see you criticize those insulting other tribes

5 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Max24: 12:47pm On Jan 01
See why Yoruba politics is far advanced to those of Ipo.b. Despite that Davido openly campaigned for PDP during last election, Lagos APC govt still found it proper to invite him for a gig. If it were developers they would have beaten up opposition musician. The hatred they have for people with opposing political view is unimaginable. They did it to Femi Kuti, Soyinka, Seun of Nairaland, Edo LP nat youth leader, Reno Omokri and several others. That's why Obi will never become president in his lifetime. They act like online terrorists. Very uncivilized!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Goddyrichie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01
IjebuWarrior:

na ogun go kill u 4 that ur statement if itโ€™s lil baby lol durk or those American singer that bought theyโ€™re governor to stage to dance u wonโ€™t say this whatโ€™s bad in making ursef happy

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by abdeefggh: 12:50pm On Jan 01
I could sight governor of Niger state

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by kmaster007: 12:51pm On Jan 01
I tot OBO is pdp
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by TylerDurden: 12:51pm On Jan 01
yusluvad:
What's great about him as a governor ?
Any outstanding performance from him ?

He controls the annual state budget greater than your entire region .

He governs the Mecca of your region.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Pictured With His Daughter For The First Time / Friday Ugwu AKA Okada De Don Is Dead (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.