Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 (515 Views)

They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On / What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? / Please Which Career In Tech Can I Master In 1 Year For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by babasolution: 4:44pm On Jan 01
Hello guyz and happy new year.
Pls I advice on the technology to learn to bring me success in 2024.

I have skills already in graphics, video and motion.

Am over 30

I need advice on good technologies to learn that is sure to pay in the coming months.
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by LikeAking: 4:45pm On Jan 01
babasolution:

Am over 30

I need advice on good technologies to learn that is sure to pay in the coming months.

None!

Just focus on your graphics..

Good luck..
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by babasolution: 4:48pm On Jan 01
LikeAking:

None!

Just focus on your graphics..

Good luck..

Really, thanks
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by LikeAking: 4:50pm On Jan 01
babasolution:

Really, thanks

👍👍👍
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01
babasolution:

Am over 30

Web design frontend
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by pendusky(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01
babasolution:

Am over 30

UX Designer -Visual/UI Design... If you can spend 19$ (24k)to learn this and get the certificate in 6weeks, you will not regret doing this in 2025.
https://join.entrylevel.net/uboeff-5SPOaK

You can mail me let's talk more
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by CameroonPepper: 5:56pm On Jan 01
UI/UX
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by airsaylongcome: 12:13pm On Jan 02
pendusky:

UX Designer -Visual/UI Design... If you can spend 19$ (24k)to learn this and get the certificate in 6weeks, you will not regret doing this in 2025.
https://join.entrylevel.net/uboeff-5SPOaK

You can mail me let's talk more

Some of una hustle is so damned brazen! Email you to "talk more"? Are you kidding?
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by pendusky(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02
airsaylongcome:

Some of una hustle is so damned brazen! Email you to "talk more"? Are you kidding?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
If he's serious, I can share my contacts with him for directions... Not for you but for him. GenZ like you don't like email but sharp sharp phone number to Whatsapp. I won't share that here.

I work with a tech group in Fin Institution and I co own a farm. Those are my only hustle for now bruh.
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by airsaylongcome: 5:14pm On Jan 02
pendusky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
If he's serious, I can share my contacts with him for directions... Not for you but for him. GenZ like you don't like email but sharp sharp phone number to Whatsapp. I won't share that here.

I work with a tech group in Fin Institution and I co own a farm. Those are my only hustle for now bruh.

You really have a lot of nerve. I'm sure when I forayed into tech in 1993, you hadn't been born. Come here talking about "work with a tech group and co-owner a farm". Who cares about that? Someone asked for information and all you can do is hawk a $24 so-called course and ask them to "email me to talk more". I don't need any but of information you think you have. I'm just appalled that you would hoard information that you didn't author

2 Likes

Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by Schoolshooter: 12:13pm On Jan 03
Make furry art
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by Nairalander248: 8:40am On Jan 04
airsaylongcome:

You really have a lot of nerve. I'm sure when I forayed into tech in 1993, you hadn't been born. Come here talking about "work with a tech group and co-owner a farm". Who cares about that? Someone asked for information and all you can do is hawk a $24 so-called course and ask them to "email me to talk more". I don't need any but of information you think you have. I'm just appalled that you would hoard information that you didn't author

You are really the one hoarding information here, you claimed you started your so called window xp tech in 1993, and you never recommended any course to OP, The Pendusky guy said, if he really want more information he can email him to get his number and they can chat outside NL, you are here derailing someone post. Baba Rest... rest abeg.
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by airsaylongcome: 3:22pm On Jan 04
Nairalander248:

You are really the one hoarding information here, you claimed you started your so called window xp tech in 1993, and you never recommended any course to OP, The Pendusky guy said, if he really want more information he can email him to get his number and they can chat outside NL, you are here derailing someone post. Baba Rest... rest abeg.

Lol! Hilarious.....he say "so-called window xp tech in 1993". Have you ever heard of the BBC micro? Or the Commodore 64? Or the ZX Sinclair? All of those were pre-Windows 3.1 which is in itself Pre-Windows XP which was your first introduction to computing. So take several seats. In fact take a nap. Come here talking about "hoarding information". I've shared more information on these NL programming streets than you can ever go through in your entire life. I've downloaded 24 gig courses, put them on a flash drive and sent them to Nairalanders across the country. Nairalanders that don't know me personally, and probably never will. I've shared enough programming course links running into several gigs on here. So like I said before, take a nap.

Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by silento(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04
Ux/UI is more difficult than most of you guys dey imagine
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by Ojim07(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04
silento:
Ux/UI is more difficult than most of you guys dey imagine

No tech field is really easy, if you truly desire to know it in-depth. One thing the Op should should remove his mind from first all of all, is "Money". Let's him settle on something he likes(passion).

Almost all tech Industry isn't friendly to starters right now in terms of job, except you have bn in the field for quite sometime with substantial experience.

While learning anything new, he should ensure to hold on to his graphic work....
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by studyless123: 4:58pm On Jan 08
airsaylongcome:

I've downloaded 24 gig courses, put them on a flash drive and sent them to Nairalanders across the country. Nairalanders that don't know me personally, and probably never will. I've shared enough programming course links running into several gigs on here. So like I said before, take a nap.

Were you doing this a decade ago? I asked because someone on this platform sent DVDs to a friend in Abuja. I think the content was on MCSE but it's not this Nairaland account because I just checked and this account was created 4 years ago.
Re: What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 by airsaylongcome: 5:54pm On Jan 08
studyless123:

Were you doing this a decade ago? I asked because someone on this platform sent DVDs to a friend in Abuja. I think the content was on MCSE but it's not this Nairaland account because I just checked and this account was created 4 years ago.

No o, I've only done it in the last two years

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Training In Graphic Design In This Lockdown / Software Developer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.