Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,416 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA (26062 Views)

EFCC Freezes β‚¦β€Ž30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Floky215: 7:13pm On Jan 02
Igbo:
On your mandate we stand
Anything to make 5%ters crying is a welcome development

Ebin kpa wa oh...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Warrikelvin7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by fredoooooo: 7:28pm On Jan 02
TokunboCarsOnly:
The worst govt in sub Saharan Africa.

Keep using our national money to settle your cronies and tribes men.
U can kee yaself , it changes nothing ..
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Mitsurugi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02
tesppidd:
Buhari was even better than Tinubu.

Unknown to most Southerners, Buhari did it across North Central, North East and North West.

This man is doing it across South West, South West and South West.

The man is worse than Buhari in nepotism,,,

Don't try to play ostrich here.

The latter is always greater than the former, innit?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Mitsurugi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02
lexy2014:

so you are not interested in how appointee appointed will do their jobs or otherwise but instead you are concerned about election?

what is the turn of the yorubas?

But "our turn" was an unhidden mantra during the election. We elected them in spite of that mantra. Why should anyone now complain when they live out the same mantra?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by LegalWolf: 7:36pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I think you need to do a self assessment

You know you're being clever by half with this comment. There's another leg to his comment (nepotism) that you didn't address.

While it may be too early to judge Tinubu, apparently the optics are not too good.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Mitsurugi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02
Jackiedemie:

Maybe that's the reason Ogun state can boost of 3 ministerial appointments whereas the entire south east have 5 in total.

Nna... it is their turn. My only solace is my business. Igbos say Nwe ndidi, o g'eru onye o bula meaning it will get to everyone's turn.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Mitsurugi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02
zombieHUNTER:

Buhari carried the whole North along..

NW..NE and NC

Tinubu is worst..
what a fool

Well.... Wike isn't talking. The SE already knew they were out. It's the SS I'm bothered about.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jan 02
Mitsurugi:

But "our turn" was an unhidden mantra during the election. We elected them in spite of that mantra. Why should anyone now complain when they live out the same mantra?

that is not what I asked you.

so you are not interested in how appointee appointed will do their jobs or otherwise but instead you are concerned about election?

what is the turn of the yorubas?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by RedAlert08(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02
Igbo:
On your mandate we stand
Anything to make 5%ters crying is a welcome development

And you'll stay in your brown roof without hope of where the next meal will come from. I hope the appointment got to you or your father?

Disgusting dingbat.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Ofachiedo: 8:16pm On Jan 02
Now I know that this country is projected to be ruled in line with ethnicity agenda. No one can tell me otherwise. Although I supported President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I will do that again if Atiku and Obi are his opposition. But the truth is that this is not the type of leader I expect Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be in terms of appointments. Where is the federal Character or is it that there is an agreement between Yoruba and Hausa that whenever any of them is in power they should fill in their people in positions without putting Federal Character into consideration?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02
IyamiOse:
[quote author=FRANKOSKI
your location please...
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02
IyamiOse:
[quote author=FRANKOSKI
ARE U SURE THAT THIS IS WHATSAPP NUMBER ?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Duru009(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02
Nawaooo Yorubas everywhere
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Newton2024: 9:17pm On Jan 02
thisweekng:

The appointment of Egbuwalo, with his background in managing the N-Power Programme, is seen as a strategic move to ensure continuity and expertise in the crucial area of social investment.
https://thisweekng.com/breaking-president-tinubu-makes-fresh-appointment/
How is he managing Npower? They are all corrupt and failures.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by ufuosman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02
U one whine tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Action102(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02
Buhari started this whole thing so am not blaming Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Topshow2010(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Only a mentally unstable human will complain about this move by the President to suspend a perceived corrupt official until she is able to defend corruption allegations against her.

I beg to differ,he rather need psychological evaluation cheesy
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by AllahOfBlood: 10:25pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

I can bet my balls say u wey dae defend this failure never chop better food this Christmas and new year.

Na hardship go kill u keep defending nonsense
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by DMerciful(m): 12:27am On Jan 03
So only Yorubas available to take over?
simpleseyi:

Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by aribisala0(m): 12:33am On Jan 03
LegalWolf:

You know you're being clever by half with this comment. There's another leg to his comment (nepotism) that you didn't address.

While it may be too early to judge Tinubu, apparently the optics are not too good.
Open a dictionary to check the meaning of NEPOTISM

Have you got any evidence that Tinubu knows this new appointee?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Jagabanarmy: 8:50am On Jan 03
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by IamAtikulate: 9:02am On Jan 03
He removed a Northern to put his brother.

No wahala.

Nigeria is taking notes
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Minime10(f): 9:46am On Jan 03
thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/breaking-president-tinubu-makes-fresh-appointment/

When he had said that, he was going to continue from where buhari stoped, what were you thinking πŸ€“
Una tears go plenty
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Ykc2(m): 10:22am On Jan 03
12inchess:
You may not like BAT but he is making it perfectly clear that anyone who is not performing will be fired. angry
is just like Evans threatening to deal with kidnappers πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… tinubu will even be laughing that people like you believed his fighting corruption ,corruption don't fight corruption
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by Forumites: 10:23am On Jan 03
Tinubu is not aware of this. Quite me. His handlers are.
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by IyamiOse: 8:53am On Jan 08
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=127748464][/quote]

Try it pls
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by IyamiOse: 8:54am On Jan 08
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=127748401][/quote]

Lagos
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:35am On Jan 09
IyamiOse:

Lagos
DO U HAVE UPTO 200K ..? THE BIZ IS NOT ONLINE, IT'S BUYING NIGERIAN GOOD TO SELL IN RURAL AREAS OF CAMEROON. IF U ARE SERIOUS CALL ME 08077298483
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:36am On Jan 09
IyamiOse:

Try it pls

Try what sir...?
Re: Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA by AfonjaScud: 2:55am On Jan 15
Jackiedemie:

The last time I checked, Jonathan wasn't an igbo man and he didn't appoint Ijaw people. Can that be said to Tinubu too. Nepotism and tribalism will destroy this country. Let me ask you this, is it fair to sack an Fulani-hausa man and be replaced by a YorΓΉbΓ‘ person?

Those who nepotism and tribalism loudest are the very people who sewed the seed of nigeria's problems with tribalism and nepotism.
They abrogated the indepence constitution of regionalism for the current unitarian with the demonic decree 34 in 1967 and same tribalism they still strictly practice in their region.
I bet they know themselves despite pretentions to the contrary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.