Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises (38089 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Dshocker(m): 4:34am On Jan 03
Jeon:
Seriously?.

The brain of some Nigerian ladies have been washed with Marriage and man.

Of which you will be part of, whether you like it or not.

I understand how you feel, wait, till you cross the level of juvenile delinquent, then you will see the need, that you must get married.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Dshocker(m): 4:39am On Jan 03
Schoolshooter:
Na mumu day marry woman carry am japa

If you marry woman leave am for naija and japa

Don't do the mistake to leave your wife behind, because another man will be helping you

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by GUNITGuy: 5:25am On Jan 03
Believe this one even USA and CANADA ... Especially Canada are worse for this ..if you think you can turn heads in Naija and they would buy a house for you I beg better stay there because outside it doesn't work like that ....Then you would know Naija men are the Best Simps in the world

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Gerrard59(m): 5:46am On Jan 03
Mayplays:
Our hair is the most unique in the world, if utilized well, everyone will begin to copy us

You wear freakishly long nails and freakishly long lashes, how do you do simple chores at home and what place of work allows that?

You are almost always dressed half naked, how does your community, your colleagues and your family feel comfortable around you?

You take a picture and we can hardly focus on your face that triggers warmth and real affection in a man’s heart, you always have to show your ass which you feel is the only thing that can attract a man

This in turn only attracts men that want to sleep with you which you are happy about because you know he will do anything like spend money on you, a man compliments you and the only thing he has to say is about your body and you are feeling yourself

Then you wonder why the rest of the world cannot take you seriously and view you as something just for sex and vibes

It all just points to poverty

You made great points about black women's desirability regarding dressing. However, I think it is cultural because, in East Asia, it is perfectly OK for young women to wear short skirts and shorts showing their thighs brazenly. The shorts are so short. Yet, the men don't mind and actually love it. Although, there exists a category that dresses like Deeper Life Women. Basically, half dress like Deeper Life, the other half like Christ Embassy. This is more prevalent among Koreans and Japanese. The Chinese tend to be a little bit conservative. Something like RCCG or Catholic Churches women.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Amedu3: 6:17am On Jan 03
True talk
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by PoliteActivist: 6:27am On Jan 03
Eriokanmi:
Yea, be real, be natural. I used to have this white lady as friend. One day, she asked, but how do these black women braid their hair? It looks so unique. They must have spent lots of time doing that. I smiled. Before I realised what was happening, she had been searching online for an African salon. She got one and began plaiting her hair...it was damn so beautiful on her.

I think our women don't promote what makes them beautiful to the outside world. They don't even know they can make millions of dollars doing so. I've seen Rihana and Beyonce wear Ankara on stage. African women aren't doing enough. They mostly like to copy their white counterparts in beauty meanwhile, Africans are very beautiful. It's even a shameful think to breach. Whites love pur women but they love you being real and natural. Why wear fake hair when you can relax yours or plait it with amazing styles and make others copy your styles...

*Politeness*
Not really so. The truth is that certain things are simply more appealing to the human eye than others.
Why do white women risk cancer and spend so much on tanning saloons and hours in the sun trying to get darker? Simple: it is more beautiful. How come we don't consider it inferiority complex that they're trying to change their complexion?
I wore my hair natural for a time then decided there is no point to doing that. To myself (just to myself, nobody else) I don't look my best in my natural hair
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by PoliteActivist: 6:32am On Jan 03
Dynamicboss:

Success in life is basically career and marital fulfilment. Either of it missing in the life of a man or woman makes the person incomplete.

Dear, I don't pray age is not on your side before you begin to worry

What advice do you have for all these people trapped (and I mean really trapped) in unhappy prison (marriage)
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by PoliteActivist: 6:43am On Jan 03
blaise26abj:

I don’t know why people generalize . See there are alot women like that . There are also a lot of women who are not like that . Social media has exaggerated the bad ones so much that people do not seem to see the good ones again . Probably because those ones are busy building their homes to bother about social media .

They expect to come back to Nigeria and marry and the wife to be exactly the same when they get abroad. Environment changes people. That is human nature
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Observatory: 7:09am On Jan 03
You still dey find better accent , you never dey find husband
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by ssogundele(m): 7:18am On Jan 03
Animegirl:

angry

Your fellow men getting married to old white ladies to escape poverty yet you open mouth like an unintelligent person to say nonsense.

Modafucka donkey

How far about that unattractive man in your life? Hope you're returning all those goodies he got for you? Kindly do that!
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by ChiefThot(m): 7:20am On Jan 03
victorVIC1:
Fact. UK go humble you. If you like fine from today reach tomorrow, you go trek tire. No man go stop him car for road to give you lift.
You would barely appreciate the African men if you have not mixed up with the whites. A white man expects you to pay for your lunch while hanging out with you. This is a rare occurrence when an African man takes you out.
The African man is naturally wired to take up responsibilities. Perhaps this also contributes to our lower life's expectancy rate

ME too movement.
No man will pick a random off the street in his car, only for the money-hungry random to claim he raped her or sexually assaulted her in his car.

Besides, walking is good for them. Let the sun beat the smell out of their unwashed wigs.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 7:29am On Jan 03
U don't think its accurate, cos even dat side too,men r becoming scarce.they r afraid of their women.she talking of care, she might mean d man taking all d financial responsibilities as she's used to here.
If ders 10 girls,u take dem out on a separate outing.u will find out dat almost 10 of dem wants u to pay for d items bought. U barely c an average Nigerian girl take a boy out n pay for it.or even let d situation go dutch,u pay for urs n I pay for mine.
If dat happens, u won't ever c dat girl pick ur calls,infact she will block u..d next tin she's gonna say n tell her frnds is dat he's stingy.
But if dem reach abroad,story dey change
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 7:33am On Jan 03
biaframaster200:
All these our Naija fine ladies....wey dey do Shakara for guys for Naija...Abroad really humble all.of them...becasue all these Oyinbo guys know say Oyinbo babe fine pass our black ladies...and some black guys also are going for Oyinbo ladies instead of black ladies.... because it save dem a lot...no 1 the future of their unborn secure....the baby will assume automatic citizenship of that nationality unlike staying for addition years before the entire family get citizenship when you marry a Naija lady...
No 2. oyinbo government is always taking care of their citizen so...there is no point impressing the lady with money..like we do in Naija....flower is enough to express your love for oyinbo lady abroad...
No 3. Most of the Oyinbo babes I know are faithful and unlike an average Naija ladies with 10 sugar daddies...Oyinbo ladies prefer to break up with you than double dating....they are.relatively more faithful than an average Naija lady...
All the skimpy dress Naija ladies use to wear to seduce guys in Naija...for abroad..there are more skimpy dress..so, there's is not notice..
Naija ladies pay guys heavily for knack...instead of other otherwise in Naija...Single ladies coming from naija......abroad guys are ready for you

You go learn....
dis 1 na lie.oyibo ladies dey double date, some of dem
C our lives n ders,na small difference na dey.
Their social, economical, political lives r well built.n d system works.
Nor cm dey berate d Nigerian ladies
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 7:48am On Jan 03
Mayplays:
I understand what you meant, you just worded it wrongly.. I myself do the same thing with my fiancé because he deserves it and treats me like an egg whether there is money or not so I treat him like an egg too

However if you give many many men a inch, they will take 200km so many women are afraid of doing that

Very few men have the ability to live with a humble wife and not treat her like she’s a lesser being, the strength disparity is already there to even make things worse. When she knows you aren’t in anyway smarter than her and she might even do better on her own

When men start to appreciate humble women instead of mistreating them, you will see more women bring themselves ‘low’
u can't say wen men start to appreciate d women, dey will bring themselves low.wen our parents married,dey didn't wait for men to praise dem.
If u have been following up wat most of our Nigeria girls do,den u will understand... Smtimes,its hard to explain y fate will not let d good girls meet good guys...maybe ders a lesson dat fate wants dem to learn..just pray..
But u c our modern Nigeria girls,nor vex..most of dem has wired demselves negatively, cos of trends,bad frnds,copying rubbish ideas frm d west..how many of dem av good home training
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 8:03am On Jan 03
Eriokanmi:
Yea, be real, be natural. I used to have this white lady as friend. One day, she asked, but how do these black women braid their hair? It looks so unique. They must have spent lots of time doing that. I smiled. Before I realised what was happening, she had been searching online for an African salon. She got one and began plaiting her hair...it was damn so beautiful on her.

I think our women don't promote what makes them beautiful to the outside world. They don't even know they can make millions of dollars doing so. I've seen Rihana and Beyonce wear Ankara on stage. African women aren't doing enough. They mostly like to copy their white counterparts in beauty meanwhile, Africans are very beautiful. It's even a shameful think to breach. Whites love pur women but they love you being real and natural. Why wear fake hair when you can relax yours or plait it with amazing styles and make others copy your styles...
sm ppo here are claiming dat a white man loves it natural ,dats y dey dont go for black girls...
U c d nonsense dey r saying as if white women dont wear hair
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 8:06am On Jan 03
spiSeyi:

Nah oyinbo dey ruin life pass in the bid of divorce grin if a white woman treat your fvckup you will be left with nothing except your preek grin , Asian women especially the Japanese babe and Arabian ladies are the best when it comes to marriage, women are almost the same bro undecided
guy leave dem o..all those claiming na whites b d best to marry..but yet dem no dey reason say their divorce rate has tripled more Dan bfor...
I dey look dem dey laugh😂😂

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by elonize(m): 8:09am On Jan 03
LilMissFavvy:
Words of a lazy girl. So in the abroad you wouldn't want to contribute to your home when you marry, or pay when you go on dates while in relationships, therefore UK guys are bad? This type of a girl may not have been working while in Nigeria, all they do is hookup, very lazy. Nija guys will spend on you, use you, then $pit you out. Is it the same naija guys known world over for Yahoo, ritual$ and crime$? Very u$ele$$ talk.
nor mind her...dat mentality hasn't left her despite being abroad
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 8:14am On Jan 03
Gerrard59:

You made great points about black women's desirability regarding dressing. However, I think it is cultural because, in East Asia, it is perfectly OK for young women to wear short skirts and shorts showing their thighs brazenly. The shorts are so short. Yet, the men don't mind and actually love it. Although, there exists a category that dresses like Deeper Life Women. Basically, half dress like Deeper Life, the other half like Christ Embassy. This is more prevalent among Koreans and Japanese. The Chinese tend to be a little bit conservative. Something like RCCG or Catholic Churches women.
Even in those countries, girls that dress like that are not seen as the cream of the crop, it’s just that everyone is well to do so it doesn’t matter
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Sheriman(m): 8:16am On Jan 03
ednut1:
the sane ones are finding husbands. The ones with unrealistic expectations are getting discarded 🤣🤣.

There are many Nigerian women who want a man to be the sole provider which is not possible abroad, they want big weddings and engagements, multiple holidays, high class life on minimum wage. Men don wise abeg .
On minimum wage of £30K per year. They are mad!
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by DarkJeddi(m): 8:19am On Jan 03
Gerrard59:

When you see a young girl who is well educated, properly behaved, beautiful and all., what comes to mind? The father is doing a good job. Basically, the men in her life are providing the environment for her to thrive. Men create the society; women integrate into it. You, as a black man, curse your women. How do you expect other races' women to view you? As an alpha male or something? You think it is by saying your women are this and that, white woman go like you?
I think you are jumbling too many things together..
First of, women and mothers are the ones who directly affect their daughter's societal norms,not men..
You can't treat a man like he is irrelevant in the home and turn around to blame him,when things go wrong..
You create a toxic environment,call men deadbeat Dads and when things go wrong you use them as scapegoats,nah!
Secondly we have seen this victim mentality all the time and it doesn't fly..
Many black women are inherently crass,obnoxious,lousy and disrespectful..
And it doesn't have anything to do with their upbringing, it's just a fabric of who they are..
It's all about NATURE and NURTURE, there are others brought up in whatever excuses you want to give that turned out good..
Whether Blacks or not..
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 8:30am On Jan 03
elonize:
u can't say wen men start to appreciate d women, dey will bring themselves low.wen our parents married,dey didn't wait for men to praise dem.
If u have been following up wat most of our Nigeria girls do,den u will understand... Smtimes,its hard to explain y fate will not let d good girls meet good guys...maybe ders a lesson dat fate wants dem to learn..just pray..
But u c our modern Nigeria girls,nor vex..most of dem has wired demselves negatively, cos of trends,bad frnds,copying rubbish ideas frm d west..how many of dem av good home training
Lol. My parents generation is that of Omotola and Genievieve. They weren’t that different from us. Lol. They copied negative trends from the west too.

Yep. I’m embarrassed to be identified as a Nigerian girl sometimes, even other African countries are aware of what’s going on

It’s shameful, even I won’t believe myself if I come out and say I made it on my own without any man but indeed I did
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Jagabanarmy: 8:48am On Jan 03
Thundafireseun:
Glod diggers trying to escape poverty…

Una smelling yash don Dey open

Lazy Gold diggers
Take it easy.. bruh
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kaycee54321(m): 9:27am On Jan 03
Mayplays:
I was single when they came or I would not have been chatting them in the first place

Dude didn’t know the kind of person I was at all, especially the European… He said it as joke but appeared weeks later out of nowhere telling me he was Ikeja mall in a tone like he was ordering a prostitute

Needless to say I cleared his doubt

I think I still have his chat, let me show you. Lol. He even pretended he was black initially, shady character

"Pussy and suck.."

"I swear to God, my money is a fire that cannot be consumed..."

You sure say no be Naija Yahoo boy be this? 😕
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by MrSly(m): 9:33am On Jan 03
Jeon:

How many guys rescue their own lives from this economy?
When most of them turned beggars even on eline begging for recharge card and data,never lacking from giveaway threads, can also use many female monikers or turn pink to collect giveaway that's meant for female.

Yes, I don't want to be rescued by a man, and one day he will be the same on to tell me how he rescued me.

Why En pain you like this!
Please this is new year Ok.

Entitlement mentality at work again. You are not any different from a regular Nigeria girl.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 9:38am On Jan 03
Kaycee54321:

"Pussy and suck.."

"I swear to God, my money is a fire that cannot be consumed..."

You sure say no be Naija Yahoo boy be this? 😕
We video called many times. I’m not so naive.

I can spot a yahoo boy from a million miles away, don’t ask me how
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kaycee54321(m): 9:40am On Jan 03
Mayplays:
We video called many times. I’m not so naive.

I can spot a yahoo boy from a million miles away, don’t ask me how

Oh, that was a tongue in cheek comment...

I didn't necessarily mean you were naive...his English was just sounding like Nigerian English or the adulterated version of English spoken by Asians...
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 9:49am On Jan 03
Kaycee54321:

Oh, that was a tongue in cheek comment...

I didn't necessarily mean you were naive...his English was just sounding like Nigerian English or the adulterated version of English spoken by Asians...

Yeah. He was quite illiterate and didn’t know how to speak much English, from one of those backwater European countries like Georgia. Also it’s obvious that he loves black people and want to act like them

He even pretended he was black till I saw him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by jerrytee48(m): 9:54am On Jan 03
Is it not the same UK that my gf went and she stopped talking to me? Cus I’m sure she has seen someone there probably a Nigerian guy sef
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Alatise777: 10:11am On Jan 03
Fiscus105:

And you? Have you ever contributed to any issues outside man and woman issues before? Are you not sleeping and waking up only on relationship stuffs? Are you not dreaming the day one guy will come to ur life to rescue you from jaw of economy deprivation that zoo had subjected into? Are you not feeling helpless with absent of quality" man in ur life?
hmm
o deep o
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by usagee36: 12:16pm On Jan 03
That man or woman you marry will in turn use you.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Gerrard59(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
Mayplays:
Even in those countries, girls that dress like that are not seen as the cream of the crop, it’s just that everyone is well to do so it doesn’t matter

I am a fan of mini-skirts and shorts, but I am forced to agree with you about the bold. I am yet to see medical students dress like that. They are very conservative. Also, you are correct that the issue of some black women dressing scantily has to do with poverty, both financial and mental.

You made great points. Well done!

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 12:38pm On Jan 03
elonize:
sm ppo here are claiming dat a white man loves it natural ,dats y dey dont go for black girls...
U c d nonsense dey r saying as if white women dont wear hair
You're not getting it. White women mostly look natural. Check anyone who wears hair among them. It's either they suffer hair loss or something happened to it. Those of us who have lived among them would understand this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.