Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises (38088 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Rukevwe999(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03
It's also vice-versa for the men. Guys forget any fantasy you have about dating a whites, asians or Latinas - the dating pool is very racist. Unless you've got money or have naturalized into their society, your best options are still Nigerian and other African women. As a black African man it's hard to find a young white girl to get into a relationship with, especially with the atrocities some of our men commit over there. As a black man you're at a disadvantage because she could easily put you into trouble and the government who is always on their side would take away everything you've worked hard for. Hear me, their women are obsessed with equality and would not tolerate your domineering nature or any other trash like our Nigerian women do. That is why passport bros are becoming a trend over there because even their men getting frustrated with them. Marry from your race and nationality abeg. We are in this together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by biaframaster200: 6:49pm On Jan 03
elonize:

dis 1 na lie. Oyibo ladies dey double date, some of dem
C our lives n ders,na small difference na dey.
Their social, economic, and political lives r well-built. The d system works.
Nor cm dey berate d Nigerian ladies

....Depending on the nationality those ladies hailed from and those people you might have in mind...however, there is a relatively low level. of cheating in a relationship where I reside....and your second points corroborate my comments...the issue of berating can't be justified because...all my comments are correct and proven
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Gerrard59(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03
Rukevwe999:
It's also vice-versa for the men. Guys forget any fantasy you have about dating a whites, asians or Latinas - the dating pool is very racist. Unless you've got money or have naturalized into their society, your best options are still Nigerian and other African women. As a black African man it's hard to find a young white girl to get into a relationship with, especially with the atrocities some of our men commit over there. As a black man you're at a disadvantage because she could easily put you into trouble and the government who is always on their side would take away everything you've worked hard for. Hear me, their women are obsessed with equality and would not tolerate your domineering nature or any other trash like our Nigerian women do. That is why passport bros are becoming a trend over there because even their men getting frustrated with them. Marry from your race and nationality abeg. We are in this together.

What would TeamForeignWomen say now? grin grin

I knew these things after some quick analysis. Thank God for my parents who did their best to ensure I got properly educated. cool
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by achimendy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04
Thundafireseun:
Glod diggers trying to escape poverty…

Una smelling yash don Dey open

Lazy Gold diggers

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by anifranci(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04
Urgent- Pathway to Canada 🇨🇦 New Brunswick Welcoming New Comes with (FREE WORK PERMIT) SEE BELOW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC69eSrm1c?si=G-nhYLT1xggrBhCY
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Thundafireseun: 2:14pm On Jan 04
achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha

My G

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Suicideboy: 2:31pm On Jan 04
Rukevwe999:

Most asian women don't really give af about money ; just get work and be attractive dazzol

It's not hard to date yt babes except you're uglee , bald and fat , most yt babes get hard fetish for black men ; check eastern european babes like black men die

Just enter Russia as a black man and you'll see for yourself

Not all yt women are feminist or have feminist traits , there are still decent some that are feminine
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Rukevwe999(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04
Suicideboy:

Most asian women don't really give af about money ; just get work and be attractive dazzol

It's not hard to date yt babes except you're uglee , bald and fat , most yt babes get hard fetish for black men ; check eastern european babes like black men die

Just enter Russia as a black man and you'll see for yourself

Not all yt women are feminist or have feminist traits , there are still decent some that are feminine
If you're looking for a long term intimate relationship don't rely on these facts. Attraction based on racial fetish is not a good way to start relationships, because one person is being objectified. And because blacks are rare in Asia and eastern Europe, they're like novelty.
Women tend to feel more safer dating men from their race, and since you'll be an immigrant she may not take the relationship seriously. At the end she'll rather go for a man from her society who is more secured. Unless you're from the academia, immigrants are never taken seriously up there. Even racially, women marry up. That dream white or Asian girl may like you but what about her family who may have traditionalist views concerning race ? How are they going to treat you?
Culture too plays a role in mate selection. Except in bed you might find it hard to actually exert full authority as a man as our patriarchal culture denotes, because the ego of her coming from an higher society would make it difficult for her to submit to you.
And again the demographic of women who tend to fancy black dudes are strong liberals and feminists at most. They are the outliers of their society. Liberal ideologies and woke culture over there favours diversity.
If it was that simple, our ibo brothers wouldn't be coming home with grannies as wives.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Evolutionism: 4:48pm On Jan 06
Raalsalghul:
All I see here is a difference in value system.

Happy new year bruh.

I trust you have been good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 2:43am On Jan 07
Evolutionism:

Happy new year bruh.

I trust you have been good.

Yeah good.

You?
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Evolutionism: 8:06am On Jan 07
Raalsalghul:

Yeah good.

You?

Thanks great.

You still in the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.