Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises (38087 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Gerrard59(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02
Namaster:
Nigerian women who dream dreams of marrying a nice white man and having cute mixed kids are hilarious. grin

It's a pipe dream.

A research was conducted and it was discovered that Black Women are the LEAST attractive group of human beings.

Even DJ Cuppy the daughter of a Billionaire got dumped by a tattooed baby daddy YouTuber.

Can we see the research article?

P.S. If the research exists, it tells more about black men than black women. If your women are unattractive to other races, it is your fault as the men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 7:13pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
They are the least attractive because they wear fake hair, the moment they take it off that’s the end

A white man considers hair and a natural face the most attractive thing on a woman, they describe their women by hair colors ‘I met a blond, talked to this hot brunette’

Many Black women wear fake hair, revealing clothes, have no poise and are lazy gold diggers, be the opposite of that and you will get any white man you want… women are women

I wear my natural hair and face always, if you want I can show you the scores of white European men on my socials trying to get with me

Two have even come to Nigeria because of me but I ghosted them because it was unbelievable
You're probably one of the realistic Nigerian ladies I've seen. In countries where I've been, white ladies are super real. I remember a day I was on greyhounds bus from Cleveland, Ohio to NY Washington Bridge Station, come and see this black lady. She wore a revealing trouser with everything showing. See white guys avoiding to sit close to her. If you want to see more of them, come to America. As a man, I always like decent ladies and those who wear natural hair. Fake things don't last, lol.

15 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 7:16pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:
I understand what you meant, you just worded it wrongly.. I myself do the same thing with my fiancé because he deserves it and treats me like an egg whether there is money or not so I treat him like an egg too

However if you give many many men a inch, they will take 200km so many women are afraid of doing that

Very few men have the ability to live with a humble wife and not treat her like she’s a lesser being, the strength disparity is already there to even make things worse. When she knows you aren’t in anyway smarter than her and she might even do better on her own

When men start to appreciate humble women instead of mistreating them, you will see more women bring themselves ‘low’
I worded it according to the bible. Maybe you saw the bring low from its literally perspective

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 7:17pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided
This atheist again? I reserve my comment in you. This is 2024

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Satazaa: 7:19pm On Jan 02
Namaster:
Nigerian women who dream dreams of marrying a nice white man and having cute mixed kids are hilarious. grin

It's a pipe dream.

A research was conducted and it was discovered that Black Women are the LEAST attractive group of human beings.

Even DJ Cuppy the daughter of a Billionaire got dumped by a tattooed baby daddy YouTuber.
seriously? Unbelievable.
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by DarkJeddi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
Seriously?.

The brain of some Nigerian ladies have been washed with Marriage and man.
Who are you to tell another what to prioritise for their happiness?
That you have little regard for men and the marriage institution, does not mean others are stvpid..
We have seen your type before,no need to show yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by DarkJeddi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02
Gerrard59:

Can we see the research article?

P.S. If the research exists, it tells more about black men than black women. If your women are unattractive to other races, it is your fault as the men.
So it is Black Men's fault that Black women are mostly fake,obnoxious and disrespectful Gold Diggers?
You want a Black man to love and appreciate you,when you bring nothing but drama and stress to his life?
All men are men,if you are so dar.mned good let other men love and cherish you.

16 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
You're probably one of the realistic Nigerian ladies I've seen. In countries where I've been, white ladies are super real. I remember a day I was on greyhounds bus from Cleveland, Ohio to NY Washington Bridge Station, come and see this black lady. She wore a revealing trouser with everything showing. See white guys avoiding to sit close to her. If you want to see more of them, come to America. As a man, I always like decent ladies and those who wear natural hair. Fake things don't last, lol.

Its inferiority complex, also competitiveness. A lady might be the most beautiful girl in the world with her own unique set of features but the minute she sees another beauty with her own unique features, she begins to desire them and get jealous

They can’t go out without making their faces shades brighter or resort to bleaching their skin because these white women shine so bright that they have to take of their clothes to be seen next to them

They have long hair easy to manipulate so black women wear fake ones to compete instead of finding ways to deal with their own difficult hair which can also look good

What most women do not get is that some women will always shine more but you can shine in your own little way and you must not be the prettiest in every room you walk in because sometimes you are the prettiest in some rooms, so take that and be happy

No. They disturb themselves with these things because being stared by both men and women is the life purpose of many women. The need for attention is almost scary

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Mayplays(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
I worded it according to the bible. Maybe you saw the bring low from its literally perspective
There are several different translations to that I’m sure. Can you share the verse by the way?
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Gerrard59(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02
DarkJeddi:
So it is Black Men's fault that Black women are mostly fake,obnoxious and disrespectful Gold Diggers?
You want a Black man to love and appreciate you,when you bring nothing but drama and stress to his life?
All men are men,if you are so dar.mned good let other men love and cherish you.

When you see a young girl who is well educated, properly behaved, beautiful and all., what comes to mind? The father is doing a good job. Basically, the men in her life are providing the environment for her to thrive. Men create the society; women integrate into it. You, as a black man, curse your women. How do you expect other races' women to view you? As an alpha male or something? You think it is by saying your women are this and that, white woman go like you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by progressb4andno: 7:42pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
Seriously?.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by pansophist(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02
One thing about decency is that it is silent. They are many Nigerian ladies that are married to non-Nigerian men, but you don't hear about them because there is no problem.

I still believe a decent woman will always find a decent man. Lots of white men are also very fed up with western women and would prefer ladies from non western countries such as Nigeria.

The ladies that complains so much are the corrupt ones, the well-packaged liability who delude herself to think she is an asset. The de facto feminist, but traditional in tag only. Those ones complain about lack of men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02
Gerrard59:

Cultural reasons: where there is the diversity of races, cultural similarities come next in relationships. A white man bred in the UK has more in common with a black woman who was also bred in the UK than an immigrant woman who moved to the country in her adult years. Cultural similarity is extremely important, especially for women who are demisexual. Men can forgo this as the need to regularise visa is a test of survival.

The same man no dey UK also applies to Nigerian women. After all, our men first place dey ring light by shouting knack o before coming to the UK. The major difference between both genders is that only Nigerian men have been caught for sexual molestation and harassment in the UK. No Nigerian woman has been caught for the same offences.

Apparently, Nigerian women are better behaved than their men when it comes to sexual affairs.
You are confusing having a se.xual relationship with marriage..
When it comes to the two there's a world of difference..
To the way it relates to men and women and I can assure you women gets the short end of the stick abroad..
And se,xual molestation is a more common attribute with men,for the simple reason that men are the stronger specie,both physically and otherwise and not due to any womanly virtue..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by GreatOchuks: 7:46pm On Jan 02
Ndi Japa Geng , una mind no go touch ground?

You people said Nigeria is hell , y'all Japa everyday but yet still can't stop making videos about the hell .

Let us be biko ...
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
You did not such thing! undecided
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
This atheist again? I reserve my comment in you. This is 2024
An Athiest telling you your claim differs from that in fact stated in Scripture which you claim to believe in.... unbeweavable ain't it! lipsrsealed
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by tooth4tooth: 7:59pm On Jan 02
muyico:
Davido and Chioma nko?
They are home based now
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Jan 02
Mayplays:

Its inferiority complex, also competitiveness. A lady might be the most beautiful girl in the world with her own unique set of features but the minute she sees another beauty with her own unique features, she begins to desire them and get jealous

They can’t go out without making their faces shades brighter or resort to bleaching their skin because these white women shine so bright that they have to take of their clothes to be seen next to them

They have long hair easy to manipulate so black women wear fake ones to compete instead of finding ways to deal with their own difficult hair which can also look good

What most women do not get is that some women will always shine more but you can shine in your own little way and you must not be the prettiest in every room you walk in because sometimes you are the prettiest in some rooms, so take that and be happy

No. They disturb themselves with these things because being stared by both men and women is the life purpose of many women. The need for attention is almost scary
Yea, be real, be natural. I used to have this white lady as friend. One day, she asked, but how do these black women braid their hair? It looks so unique. They must have spent lots of time doing that. I smiled. Before I realised what was happening, she had been searching online for an African salon. She got one and began plaiting her hair...it was damn so beautiful on her.

I think our women don't promote what makes them beautiful to the outside world. They don't even know they can make millions of dollars doing so. I've seen Rihana and Beyonce wear Ankara on stage. African women aren't doing enough. They mostly like to copy their white counterparts in beauty meanwhile, Africans are very beautiful. It's even a shameful thing to bleach. Whites love our women but they love you being real and natural. Why wear fake hair when you can relax yours or plait it with amazing styles and make others copy your styles...

12 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
An Athiest telling you your claim differs from that in fact stated in Scripture which you claim to believe in.... unbeweavable ain't it! lipsrsealed
Ephesians 5:22-33 and 1 Peter chapt 3.

Read in any version you want. Happy reading
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
Ephesians 5:22-33. Read in any version you want. Happy reading
Ephesians 5 vs 22 - 33 is instead recorded as Paul's opinion, and contains claims which directly contradict Jesus Christ Himself - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. So, by your assertion, your god is Paul and not Jesus Christ whose name you all pretend to reverence, right? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7946687/what-does-it-mean-submit/3#127591352

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Eriokanmi: 8:10pm On Jan 02
Kobojunkie:
Ephesians 5 vs 22 - 33 is instead recorded as Paul's opinion, and contains claims which directly contradict Jesus Christ Himself - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. So, by your assertion, your god is Paul and not Jesus Christ whose name you all pretend to reverence, right? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7946687/what-does-it-mean-submit/3#127591352
I can see you quoting what I had already quoted in response to your ignorant post lol.. that's not smartness. Keep turning the bible upside down. Like I told you in my first response, it's 2024. I won't respond to you again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 02
Eriokanmi:
I can see you quoting what I had already quoted in response to your ignorant post lol.. that's not smartness. Keep turning the bible upside down. Like I told you in my first response, it's 2024. I won't respond to you again.
I am afraid your statement above makes no sense given that what is written directly contravenes what you claim. The opinions expressed in Ephesians supposedly by Paul and in Peter's letter directly violate Jesus Christ. So again, am I to take it that god means Paul and Peter to you? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by spiSeyi: 8:18pm On Jan 02
tooth4tooth:
I am not surprised at all. Who want to marry a woman that will ruin his life. Because that is what many of them do when they enter foreign land.
Nah oyinbo dey ruin life pass in the bid of divorce grin if a white woman treat your fvckup you will be left with nothing except your preek grin , Asian women especially the Japanese babe and Arabian ladies are the best when it comes to marriage, women are almost the same bro undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jan 02
spiSeyi:
▪■Nah oyinbo dey ruin life pass in the bid of divorce grin if a white woman treat your fvckup you will be left with nothing except your preek grin , Asian women especially the Japanese babe and Arabian ladies are the best when it comes to marriage, women are almost the same bro undecided
Yet till tomorrow, Oyinbo man dey marry oyinbo woman. That no tell you say something dey wey you fit no understand? undecided
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Emdebby2: 8:25pm On Jan 02
Really?
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02
Words of a lazy girl. So in the abroad you wouldn't want to contribute to your home when you marry, or pay when you go on dates while in relationships, therefore UK guys are bad? This type of a girl may not have been working while in Nigeria, all they do is hookup, very lazy. Nija guys will spend on you, use you, then $pit you out. Is it the same naija guys known world over for Yahoo, ritual$ and crime$? Very u$ele$$ talk.

5 Likes

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Karleb(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02
Namaster:

It's a pipe dream.

This is what happens when you listen to too much of white supremacy.

The white English people are one of the ugliest set of people out there.

Asians too can be very unattractive.

Whoever told you our women are the ugliest lied to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Dynamicboss: 8:37pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
Seriously?.

Success in life is basically career and marital fulfilment. Either of it missing in the life of a man or woman makes the person incomplete.

Dear, I don't pray age is not on your side before you begin to worry
Re: JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02
Dynamicboss:

Success in life is basically career and marital fulfilment. Either of it missing in the life of a man or woman makes the person incomplete.

Dear, I don't pray age is not on your side before you begin to worry

Chaii, another brainwasher.
When most people that age is no longer on their side are trying their possibilities to gett out from the Martial fulfillment. Look I can't sacrifices my peace of mind over do or die thing called Marriage.

You men should be going after other ladies that can accept marriage within a sec with all the advice . Not the ones that have nothing to do with Marriage.

10 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.