Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 (9581 Views)

Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by money121(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02
The Chief of Staff to Mr. President, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila in his usual tradition, visited Randle General Hospital to celebrate the First Babies of the Year 2024 with the management and staff of the Facility in Surulere on Monday.

The Chief of Staff, accompanied by his aides, arrived at the Maternal and Child Centre (MCC) Gbaja at exactly 9.00 am and was warmly received by the Management Team and other members of staff of the Facility.

After being ushered into the Post-Natal Ward by the Medical Director, Dr. Olumide Sojinrin and the Head of the Nursing Department, Mrs. Boateng Elizabeth, Hon. Gbajabiamila congratulated the family of the First Baby of the Year, a female, Baby Emueze Funmilola, delivered at exactly midnight, weighing 2.9kg. He also congratulated the family of the second baby of the Year, Baby Amao Kehinde, male, delivered at 5.09 am, weighing 2.5kg

Honourable Gbajabiamila, who later prayed and presented gift items to the babies, also felicitated other mothers and patients in the ward, wishing them quick recovery and Happy New Year. He also applauded the Nurses and Doctors for their enhanced service delivery to all the patients of Randle General Hospital, Surulere and Maternal Child Care Centre (MCC) Gbaja.

Earlier, the MD/CEO, Dr. Olumide Sojinrin, appreciated Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila for his unwavering support for the two hospitals over the years, especially in structural upgrades, improved power supply and provision of medical equipment.

https://gistmeloveblog.com/gbajabiamila-celebrates-randle-general-hospitals-first-babies-of-y2024/

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by money121(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02
Nice one
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02
New year day babies. Still searching for a baby named "new year". I will have to beam my searchlight in bayelsa state I guess 😁

7 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by ibrocool(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02
May God bless the baby. But to be candid, we should know the baby that was delivered at 12:01 a.m. That's the real first baby of the year.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by olaiya2007(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02
Nice
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Ulogwe1: 5:54pm On Jan 02
Preparing himself as the next Governor of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by GreaterFuture(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02
Year in Year out, same tradition

Brand new POCO X5 5G and FT available for sale.
8+256GB, 12 + 256GB
Brand new, Sealed.
Selling of at the very best of Prices...
Catch it in the DM, number in Signature/profile

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Greenback: 6:38pm On Jan 02
This doesn't sound really too nice...the second first baby is name Amao KEHINDE!

Well congratulations to them all and may God be with them in their lifetimes
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Kionrae: 6:51pm On Jan 02
K
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Dikaveli(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02
Oil soup baby
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by Menclothing: 8:01pm On Jan 02
He commissioned so many project today
I wish my own hon from my constituency can do half of it

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by NohurryInLife: 10:41pm On Jan 02
Olufemi Hakeem Gbajabiamila. God really dey this man back no be kekere (small). You came into this world with so much grace sir. And my prayer to you sir, konibaje ni agbara olorun (it won't spoil in Jesus name).
Re: Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 by rezzy: 12:07am On Jan 03
Indomie noodles as gift to the baby abi na who Wan chop am?

(1) (Reply)

Vandalism, responsible for Recent Grid Collapse / APC Inaugurates Six Governors As Zonal Coordinators / Bandits Linked To Boko Haram Delay Release Of Greenfield University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.