Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python (29897 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Natasha2(f): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
talk true:

[size=16pt]Photoshop[/size]
seconded cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by OlaBamitu: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
and yet Nigerians COMPLAIN when no Nigerian/African made the top 30 Most Powerful people. SO BACKWARD. people dont know the Difference between Non Poisonous, Constrictor-Python and a Poisonous Anaconda or Black Mamba. when you dont know the characteristics of each snake and how it attacks the just SHUT UP and save Nigerians the insult, foreigners are on this site for crying out load.

Yet when we see a white man do it we automatically believe its real but when a Black/African "WE" believe is Photoshop and thinking a Black/African man can not do anything real. How then would you think the white man would not "Look Down" at you

you are what you make yourself

So disappointed.

even those who dont know what is Photoshop
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by buzugee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

and yet Nigerians COMPLAIN when no Nigerian/African made the top 30 Most Powerful people. SO BACKWARD. people dont know the Difference between Non Poisonous, Constrictor-Python and a Poisonous Anaconda or Black Mamba. when you dont know the characteristics of each snake and how it attacks the just SHUT UP and save Nigerians the insult, foreigners are on this site for crying out load.

Yet when we see a white man do it we automatically believe its real but when a Black/African "WE" believe is Photoshop and thinking a Black/African man can not do anything real. How then would you think the white man would not "Look Down" at you

you are what you make yourself

So disappointed.

even those who dont know what is Photoshop

Why bring the white man into it ? is he your god ?
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by olajide8(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
thanks for the recognition of the obvious photoshop work theirs no shadow behind the picture more so charly boy still has a better lower body physique then that someone needs to be sued
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by collinsJn(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
Boyloaf:

U MAKE ME SICK!
+1
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by anonymous6(f): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
he's a WEIRDO, so nobody should be surprised by his bizarre behavior with his snake friend
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by coolrose(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
Check that pix very well, that is not even Charly Boy in the first place.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by coolrose(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2011
Check that pix very well, that is not even Charly Boy in the first place.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by mama2hoit: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
angry grin cheesy shocked so instead of singing songs, na to kiss derenle and smoosh pyton just to stay relevant. na wa
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by vascey(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
*SMH*  So much ignorance and negativity.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Coldsteel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
Such an unattractiv dude
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
Boyloaf:

u make me sick!

Really? Because I speak my mind? In that case, I'd say you might as well start puking continously, as my opinions, views and comments still stand. cool
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
collins Jn:

+1

Please, keep on being sick. Just because you're ignorant about certain issues, it doesn't mean they don't take place.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Andy1985ng(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2011
this isn't charly boy for God-sake!!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by icenene(f): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2011
shocked dis man don mad oh
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 05, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GYajgGUgNXY/TrG3nbcTVjI/AAAAAAAAKOk/e2RWnwuRPhY/s320/CB+%2526+Snake+1.jpg[/img]

How da hell are his fingers going through the snake's scales?

Fake. As if Charlie get the liver for that.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Gbenge77(m): 5:44am On Nov 05, 2011
Bogus.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by EfeEkarume(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
Is this the python contest nairalanders were talking about that would win one a -N-100,000? If it is, Oya charly man, put the maggot down so I can lift mine too. I really need to win this money,
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by cynthiafred67(f): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2011
The dude oh sorry old man take style ugly ooo,
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by frenchman(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2011
What is the guy doing on the panel of idol judges? The guy was a complete failure as a musician
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by aloyemeka4: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
frenchman:

What is the guy doing on the panel of idol judges? The guy was a complete failure as a musician
Why is he still much in the news today more than his showbiz peers 35 years ago?. How many of his peers are still in the news today. Yet Charlie released songs 2 years ago @ almost age 60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLnuhGLeFTw
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by tollytexy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
Charlie Boy or Charlie Man, Mio Koo e Jee jaaare tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by chikend(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
If D pic real. There's absolutely nothn wrong wit holdn n takin shots wit a python. Bt, cmoon mehn !! Nigerian idol audition. Charly boy, realli? R u 4 real? Dats so childish
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Goldieluks: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
this man is minging.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by yamakuza: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

this man is minging.

In both senses of the word?

Lolz. Nice one!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by billyG(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
That dud in the pic iz not charley boy this guy na shortee, charley boy huge. , Abi charlie
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Mcleo007(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Amateur Photoshopping! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by dgreatali: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2011
WE ARE A STUPID BREED OF PEOPLE
It has reached a point where a concrete research on the enigmatic, inscrutable and unfathomable Charlyboy brand has become most crucial as I cannot continue to be deceived by its actions enveloped in façade. All through my life, I have known this man to be quite controversial. But one very mysterious thing that is yet to be unraveled is that in spite of the mystique, the man has been able to sustain the icon which he called Charlyboy to this point. Those that started this race with him have all fallen off along the path. I heard he is one of the judges of the Nigerian Idol and will also be launching his album titled ‘keep pushing’ in a month or so from now. How old is Charlyboy sef? Why is he still competing with 2baba, dbanj and wizy? He just said that he is not a musician, yet he is so relevant in the music scene; why? Have you asked that question? Ask yourself and ask people around you; you can even decide to ask me and I will say……
Just wait a minute to get the point that I’m trying to make before you flip to the other side of the paper or close the webpage. I’m talking about the amazing creativity of Charlyboy who has turned our fetish minds to his own advantage. The guy is a phenomenon, an Observable fact. I’m sure by the time he conceived the idea of the Charlyboy brand, he must have researched to understand the psychology of man, especially those of us in Africa and has decided to create a brand that will continue to shock us. It is quite true that we are fetish people and with so much interest in fetish things, and all that Charlyboy thinks at every moment is to continue to force us to talk and think until we get lost in our thinking. Big assignment shey? It is either for us to hate him or to love him.
Google search engine and the print media will only tell you most of these controversies to include sleeping in a coffin, belonging to the church of Satan, the marriage plan with the Jamaican faceless woman, the hell in his house, the Kissing of Denrele, the human skull hanging in his punk palace, the skull on his plate number, the Buddhists hair-style, and most recently, a snake worshipper and a host of other negative things too numerous to mention.
Today, I have refused to remain stupid. I want to get to the reality and pull myself out of this illusion. I want to look at the real picture, the true identity of this controversial brand. I want to stop watching a drama.
Do you know heat absolver? Have you seen one before? Anyway, Charlyboy has one in his house, but the one he has is coffin-like. You may want to know where I gathered my fact from and I will tell you that it takes a heart of a lion to be able to research into the den of a lion. It is his heat absolver that people now call a coffin. He consciously constructed the heat absolver in that form just for dual purposes. One is to absolve heat after his normal morning exercise and the other is for us to wag our tongue and wag it until his visibility in our presence gets so permanent; but I can no longer remain stupid.
I cannot continue to be stupid because someone has a human skull hung in front of his house; a simple sign of danger while riding a bike. Tell me that you have never come across such signs on the road while driving. Tell me why you haven’t considered that crossed bones and human skeleton as fetish signs, but rather you take precaution when you drive or ride past them. He did this for dual purposes. Just to remind him that life will be squeezed out of his skull if he rides without body protection, or a precautionary measure against over-speeding. The second reason is to create a forum for us to constantly discuss him and what he represents, perhaps, the group he belongs as a cultist. I have refused to remain stupid.
I refuse to remain stupid over the ‘Welcome to hell’ an inscription that confronts you as soon as you make a turn to get into his parlor. Of course, I was in his house during his 60th birthday and I refused to go to that hell to greet him. But my research has given me the zeal, zest and the enthusiasm to go to the hell that turned peaceful. Behold, I didn’t see Charlyboy in the room. I only saw Charles Oputa, a responsible man who served his own guests. When I asked Charles about the hell in his house, he waved that off with a beaming smile. ‘Charlyboy is in hell and Charles Oputa is in his house’ swiftly and gently coming from him. This witty statement gave me one reason to call myself names. Maybe, I was stupid when I refused to reach the same hell during his birthday. The treatment could have been better than the one I received on my research mission. What a life on stage? His life is totally transformed to a stage, yet the purpose of his existence, his family life, his responsiveness cannot be compromised. Such creativity cannot be found in this part of our world.
Lady D’s presence will always prompt one to ask about the purported Jamaican lady. Of course, I didn’t wait for him to tell me that the story was on Charlyboy and not on Charles Oputa. I had stupidly thought that every story published by the tabloid about this man was quite true. But this research simply explained to me that Charlyboy exists, yet nonexistent in the real sense of it. Most of his stunts are often built to reconstruct our mind to see what he wanted us to see, think what he wanted us to think and to hate him or love him depending on our perception of him. I have refused to remain stupid.
Even in my research, no one told me anything before I started seeing things at the other side of the man’s life. I have figured it out by myself.
I was given an album where all that were used or to be used in all the editions of the Charlyboy Magazine were housed. As I flipped through, I saw different pictures of him and Denrele. Different versions of the supposed kissing photographs, and I laughed. “Who is this man fooling?” I asked no one in particular.’ So they consciously took this photograph just to promote his magazine brand?’ I smiled and nodded. I was halfway done with my research.
He is a member of the Church of Satan, yet his father, a former jurist; the one who is often referred to as the Socrates of the Nigerian Bench, a catholic elder and knight lives in his house in Abuja. What an irony? We better get to our feet and begin to think. We should stop being fooled.
Then came the recent one of his romance with a Python and I decided to goggled Charlyboy and the Python to view people’s comments and opinions on his relationship with snakes. Some of my brothers with their feeble and negative minds have had different interpretations of that picture all together. But I still can’t be stupid enough to think that the drama scene had any affiliation with the devil. From my research, I have come to even understand that the pet Python belongs to Joseph Ono, Charlyboy’s friend who brought the Python to the venue of the Nigerian Idol in Enugu, just his own way of welcoming his friend to town. I also stumbled upon some of the pictures that were professionally taken during his encounter with this pet. The pictures communicate his initial fear. He stood far away from the python, while watching others touching and caressing the monster until he finally ran to his fear. If there is anything that I will be willing to talk about, it is the significance of his encounter with the snake to the event of the Nigerian Idol; a simple message that life is about daring to do the impossible even those things you fear so much. Of course, you don’t expect Charlyboy to be scared of such a harmless creature. He ran to his fear and turned it to his advantage believing that you and I were going to talk about it. He will continue to work on our fetish minds until we get to that point of clarity and we resist such negative notions. Hold on… I will upload the pictures in sequence for your viewing pleasure. Don’t ask me how I got it. If you want to kill a rat, you better start thinking like a rat. I have stopped being stupid today. Hurray!!!

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Kabiruu(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2012
Wat a schock dat demonic!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by MDyaQ(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
He liks it and his enjoyin it y calling Him names go face ur own lyfe nw abi because he refuse 2 say enytin abt d increement of Gari
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Tee13(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2013
I believe this is a rubber.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by titiann(f): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Stupid man nd his miserable life!natin he does is normal,totally an abnormal granpapa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Ibrahim And Taabazuing's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos) / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.