Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) (37634 Views)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by TruthsFM: 8:18pm On Jan 02
NAN reports that she also pledged to commission her constituency offices in 5 local government areas of the Senatorial District on Thursday.

Sen Akpoti-Uduaghan Natasha (PDP-Kogi), on Wednesday night commissioned 800 street lights on some roads across his Kogi Central constituency.
Local Nigerian Navy hands over 8 sacks of seized Indian hemp worth ₦12.8m to NDLEA
In Adavi, Okene, and Okehi local government areas, the lawmaker assured the constituents of good representation. Natasha said that they won’t be left out in the dividends of democracy, explaining, “it took us barely one week to install 800 street lights across Kogi Central”.

“I am here to fulfil one of the campaign promises I made to you. I told you I am going to bring the very best of democracy and governance to you. Just six weeks in office, I was able to put up these street lights.

“This is just the phase I of the project. In the months to come, we are going to install many more streetlights across all the streets and corners of Kogi Central.

“We are going to do our very best to illuminate our streets to do away with darkness, which cuts short commercial activities.

“By this time ordinarily, the people would have been in their homes, but now we can see the markets are still running with some children doing their assignments under the streetlights.

“I promise you that every month, we are going to commission more projects; the primary healthcare centres, the primary schools, water projects, and many more,” she pledged.

According to her, she has brought the very best to them from the project, which is being funded by the Federal Government. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the “Celebrity Senator” as fondly called, also pledged to commission her constituency offices in the five local government areas of the Senatorial District on Thursday.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/senator-natasha-commissions-800-street-lights-on-roads-across-kogi-central/gyzcgds

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by TruthsFM: 8:19pm On Jan 02
Wow Senator Natasha Akpoti tried no be small. Well done my humble Senator. This is what the good people of Kogi Central Senatorial district want.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by hisexcellency34: 8:20pm On Jan 02
I thought Yahaya Bello said he is leaving Kogi far better than he met it

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by TruthsFM: 8:23pm On Jan 02
hisexcellency34:
I thought Yahaya Bello said he is leaving Kogi far better than he met it
😂 Yahaya Bello destroyed things no be small in Kogi State. Even in his senatorial district he didn’t do anything tangible.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by marsman: 8:26pm On Jan 02
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02
Yahaya Bello is not yet done getting married to all the pretty ladies in kogi state not to talk of doing anything in his senatorial district. tongue
TruthsFM:
😂 Yahaya Bello destroyed things no be small in Kogi State. Even in his senatorial district he didn’t do anything tangible.

Meanwhile, Dino malaye is currently doing a cook a'thone for Guinness book of world record somewhere in Dubai at the moment tongue

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Naijanascam: 8:33pm On Jan 02
Commendable.... Let there be light cos light reduces crime and criminality........

22 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by nstore: 8:36pm On Jan 02

12 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by slimfit1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02
Signs of madness not development. Well done to the woman. The local chairman will still add this to next years budget or governor.

12 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by dominique(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02
Very commendable, some of her colleagues have been in the senate for decades with nothing to show for it.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by TruthsFM: 8:50pm On Jan 02
Totilopussylick:
He is yet marring the pretty ladies in kogi state not to talk of doing anything in his senatorial district tongue

Meanwhile, Dino malaye is currently doing cook a thone in Dubai at the moment tongue
😂 Na celebrity Senator and content creator Dino Melaye be. He just dey entertained his fans on the social media niii

15 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by opalu: 8:52pm On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Jemiing: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Fact
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by mrrandomguy: 8:54pm On Jan 02
That we are celebrating the installation of street lights in Nigeria tells you that the country and the people therein are terribly damaged mentally, financially, educationally, emotionally, physically, psychologically and spiritually.

Kogi in particular has never experienced good leadership at any level since its creation.
However, this woman with oyinbo blood, who has married about 3 husbands seems to be different. Let's see if the virus will not infect her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by izubext007: 8:54pm On Jan 02
And a sitting governor is yet to commission candle 🕯️ light. Shame to Bello

14 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by olatade(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02
The beauty who fought and defeated the so called 'white lion of kogi'

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Jan 02
What she's always been known for. I hope she'd do more now that she has access to constituency allowance
Kudos!
BTW, governance is the easiest thing to do on earth. But the greed in politicians minds won't allow them do things right. Provide basic amenities like good roads, water, security, enabling environment, good empowerment programme. You may eat the rest, if you like. People don't really ask for much.

Sadly, they eat everything and clean mouth and surround themselves with heavy security cos of the bad things they've done. They're always afraid. If you do what's right , after you're gone, your generation will be remembered and appreciated for it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Lumarstone: 8:57pm On Jan 02
Where Dino?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by BOSSkesh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02
Is this one too project

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by MorataFC: 8:58pm On Jan 02
Yeah
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Jan 02
TruthsFM:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/senator-natasha-commissions-800-street-lights-on-roads-across-kogi-central/gyzcgds
see people who are supposed to be citizens turning themselves to slaves to go and greet somebody that is supposed to be their servant.

they can got to her house enmasse to greet her but they cant do that to demand accountability
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by stunnert(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02
Lights up kogi as i light my blao
Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Omalicious1: 9:01pm On Jan 02

1 Like

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by freemonts87: 9:02pm On Jan 02
All this commissioning self, how much be the real money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02
Kogi central has representative in the red chamber now, unlike prior to now that we usually elect I support senators.

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by Badgers14: 9:03pm On Jan 02
Street light from a senator is now celebrated??

Street light is a councilor level project... senators have bigger budgets for constituency projects and she should do more for her constituency.

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) by stunnert(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
Commendable.... Let there be light cos light reduces crime and criminality........
it doesn't anymore. Good security measures put in place reduces crime not just lights

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.