Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University (1237 Views)

We Strongly Condemn The Attack Against The Hausas In South West / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / We Igbo Youths Strongly Condemn Ipob On Attack Against Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by OyinbonaijaProm(m): 2:17am On Jan 03
BENIN REPUBLIC VARSITIES STRONGLY CONDEMN UNETHICAL PRACTICES
BY ESGT UNIVERSITY AND SEVER TIES IN LIGHT OF ALLEGED ACCREDITATION SUSPENSION

02 January 2024 - In response to recent media headlines surrounding unverified allegations and
the suspension of accreditation and evaluations by the Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria,
universities in Benin Republic are issuing a clarification. These reports have surfaced in
connection to ESGT University and a reporter allegedly obtaining a degree from them.
The universities in Benin Republic vehemently distance themselves from the actions attributed
to ESGT University, which have led to the suspension of accreditation and evaluations of
degrees from the Republic of Benin and Togo by the Federal government of Nigeria, pending
investigations.

"We unequivocally condemn any practices that compromise the integrity of our education
system. ESGT University's actions are inconsistent with the values upheld by the universities
in Benin Republic. We firmly disassociate ourselves from such practices and remain steadfast in our dedication to providing quality education," declares an official statement.
While acknowledging the seriousness of the allegations, the universities stress the importance
of waiting for official verification before drawing conclusions. They express openness to a
thorough investigation and assure the public and stakeholders of their full cooperation in
addressing any entities involved in similar activities. The universities in Benin Republic are
committed to taking necessary steps to restore and maintain the integrity of the education
system, with a focus on preventing any recurrence of such incidents.

"We remain unwavering in our commitment to excellence and educational values," states the
release, emphasizing the determination to uphold the highest standards in education.

Management

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by Tolujid: 2:28am On Jan 03
Where they not aware of such school ?
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by huptin(m): 2:36am On Jan 03
Trying to be smart by half. How can your university certificates be hawked like akara and yet you claim ignorance, isn't that madness?
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by LoveLeadsLand(m): 5:03am On Jan 03
huptin:
Trying to be smart by half. How can your university certificates be hawked like akara and yet you claim ignorance, isn't that madness?
You guys are talking as if such things don't exist in Nigeria. Even the Nigerian President's academic credentials are questionable.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by CodeTemplar: 5:28am On Jan 03
Something Nigeria never did when LASU was caught selling theirs cash n carry. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by Chimarto: 6:25am On Jan 03
I know a formal colleague who bought certificate from Benin Republic university, what she said pained me, she said we are not smart. Well, am coming for her when she is appointmented into a political position.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by Bendeco2020: 6:33am On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:

You guys are talking as if such things don't exist in Nigeria. Even the Nigerian President's academic credentialsare questionable.
Leave mumu Nigerians. They only knows how to criticize without thinking. They are woke like this and our leaders dey run us street.

If this cert was bought by APC Governor or member, will they investigate it?

Even those of them yarning online, some people have bought and still buying certs in their alma mater.

Suspending the whole schools in Benin and Togo doesn't make sense, or are there no legit Nigerian students studying in these nations? So all the legal students will now be punished because of one man
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On Jan 03
Chimarto:
I know a formal colleague who bought certificate from Benin Republic university, what she said pained me, she said we are not smart. Well, am coming for her when she is appointmented into a political position.
na ur "appointmented" u want use blackmail her?

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by OlujobaSamuel: 7:11am On Jan 03
ruggedtimi:
na ur "appointmented" u want use blackmail her?
U no nice, I skipped "formal" and "am" as normal error people dey make at times, but the "appointmented" shock me, I no even sabi pronounce am.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by honour7: 7:36am On Jan 03
OlujobaSamuel:

U no nice, I skipped "formal" and "am" as normal error people dey make at times, but the "appointmented" shock me, I no even sabi pronounce am.

The whole thing is very painful I spent a total of 18 years obtaining all my certificates from BSc. to PhD. Plus almost 5 years of strike in total is inside, and one person would just go somewhere and within 2 months produce certificate,

That is why one will go look for a job and they would say must be 23years with 5 years experience, these are the people causing it

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by Bendeco2020: 7:52am On Jan 03
Chimarto:
You're coming for her?

See drag him down syndrome.

With this your witch hunt mindset, you may not go far in life.

Mind your business alaye
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by PressMyButton: 8:22am On Jan 03
LoveLeadsLand:

You guys are talking as if such things don't exist in Nigeria. Even the Nigerian President's academic credentials are questionable.
You ain't done with your lies, dirty talks and propaganda, a man the school registrar confirmed he graduated with honors and with his certificate has worked with ExxonMobil.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by Chinjo2: 8:47am On Jan 03
If not that our government is useless, who would have left Nigeria for Benin or Togo to acquire a university degree?
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by princemillla(m): 9:02am On Jan 03
Med after death.
Feigning ignorance of what we know they do best is dumb honestly
Re: Benin Republic Varsities Strongly Condemn Unethical Practices By Esgt University by U09ce: 10:35am On Jan 03
honour7:

The whole thing is very painful I spent a total of 18 years obtaining all my certificates from BSc. to PhD. Plus almost 5 years of strike in total is inside, and one person would just go somewhere and within 2 months produce certificate,

That is why one will go look for a job and they would say must be 23years with 5 years experience, these are the people causing it

With this diction, I doubt this your PhD o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Trad Religion Was Largely Abandoned Cos It Couldn't Save Africans / Birthday Celebrations: Reno Omokri Vs Tunde Ednut / The Bauchi Oil Wells SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.