Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) (37344 Views)

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by DeeGov123(m): 9:11am On Jan 03
There is nothing like commissioned soldier officer, it commissioned officer and soldier you have in the army, a soldier is not a commissioned officer. Is that clear
UncleKoboko:
grin

Very good.

All these constabulary/recruit FRUSTRATED SOLDIERS likes showing themselves and passing their boundaries.
You'll hardly see a commissioned soldier officer misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by DaniellaDokubo(f): 9:13am On Jan 03
No gree for anybodi

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by ABC101FF: 9:13am On Jan 03
OP, be sure to update the house on the second leg.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by CJStarz: 9:13am On Jan 03
Hehehehe.....I dey laff in Fulfude
Very soon,the FRSC go understand why we dey refer to soldiers as 'army'
They go storm their office in great numbers
😂😂😂
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Roboto11: 9:14am On Jan 03
I pity Aby young man wearing faded black trousers.

Chai.

grin
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:14am On Jan 03
This can only happen in Abuja O.
But the return match will be bloody.

If u see FRSC AND ESPECIALLY VIO IN ABUJA JUST JAPA;ESPECIALLY VIO. VIO READY FIGHT UR ENTIRE FAMILY JUST TO MAKE SURE UR VEHICLE REACHES THEIR OFFICE. BUT ONLY IN ABUJA. COS BENIN PEOPLE SHOW THEM SHEGE, THEY HAD TO RUN AND LEAVE BENIN.

but wherever sha, u can't mess with a soldier and think all will be well. In fact those FRSC GUYS BETTER RELOCATE TO ANOTHER STATE SHARPARLY
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Steve0979(m): 9:15am On Jan 03
Profitsystemx10:
I’m from a military family, and I can say that it is un-gentlemanly to use the uniform to oppress civilians or paramilitary officers just because you feel you’re overall. Forgetting you were once a bloody civilian before you got that uniform.

And, it shows cowardice by these soldiers (non commissioned officers) to only have power when you wear the uniform. That is why people are tired of the oppression these days and are retaliating in different forms.

They deserved what they got, and secondly, the situation would have been sorted out maturely and calmly if only both parties talked like men, and not one, coming to bully another.

I hope the military finds a solution to these problems of oppression and bullying by some of its officers, to stop the embarrassment and disgrace some of these soldiers put on the uniform.
y du we care to know if u were from a military home,and wetin concern d topic wit ur parents occupation.dat said,dos guy's are not army guys cos no army personnel puts on beret except u of higher rank eg generals above. - Even if d camouflage wearing personel were wrong in dia approach are der not other ways to resolve d altercation,must it b physical battle.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Ironbull: 9:16am On Jan 03
victorazy:

Let's assume the visit wasn't official, are you expecting commandant to send troop to come for revenge?

Well, that is a question I can't really answer but my take is without reason the army won't paid them a visit and the moment FRSC noticed fracas is about to brewed up thy should quickly find a way to calm the tension down than wwe scenario. Thanks.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by IfnobeGod20: 9:21am On Jan 03
crossbreedwears:
First of all, FRSC don't handle weapons. Secondly, every soldier is trained on physical combant if you're never had a military or visited. The strength of a soldier is equivalent of 5 person that's the reason why most people are scared, not because they handle riffle
This is the type of lie they spread about that makes them think they are invincible and are special than others. Please are soldiers not human beings? What makes soldier different from civilian or even other security outfit is the equipment and weapon they parade. Nothing and I say nothing makes them special than LAWMA in Lagos. They have same flesh, blood and water flow in them same way it flows in anyone. Stop exaggerating them, that's why they are misbehaving. See the way they molested and assaulted him because he wasn't with what makes him a soldier. Outside what makes them a soldier, they are empty barrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by broadman20: 9:23am On Jan 03
youngberry001:
those mudafucker FRSC guys will regret dis action I swear to God!!

#Military

Kindly direct this statement to BOKO HARAM.

Cowards in Uniforms.

#Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Jesse6(m): 9:26am On Jan 03
Regardless bro,
If those Soldiers actually approached them in a peaceful manner it might not have gotten to that level
do4luv14:

What was the reason for him crossing his boundary,

Those FRSC guy's are not to be trusted too, It seems as if their Law book says to disregard Soldiers and regard the Police Force,

Cause I had never seen them, nor Lastma tussle with Police, So what's the unwritten code ¿?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:26am On Jan 03
bentenny:
If not for the docility of successive administrators to equip and strength the civil security,what business or authority does a soldier have in a civil society?
Imagine one young lady slapping someone,when she gets slapped by the person in retaliation,she starts calling her military bf and within minutes the SIMPlified army bf and his guys will show up as if they were removed controlled to either beat up the person or send them person to their barrack for extra beating!

In a proper civilian settings,the military have zero authority in a civilian domain unless they are called upon to restore peace and calm when the civil security is overwhelmed!

That thing is rampant.
A gal will just misbehave cos she has a soldier boyfriend or police boyfriend.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On Jan 03
UncleKoboko:

What's going to be bloody?

You think soldiers have monopoly of violence?
The good thing is they're both trained gun users and they both have guns. Na who go die go die.

The only reason why people fear soldiers is because of the gun they carry and because they can easily gather themselves in large numbers to harras people. One-on-one, most average people will beat soldiers black and blue in a combat.
FRSC get gun? Bro wetin dey xup dis early morning na?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Mosba: 9:31am On Jan 03
When will return leg come up?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Deepthoughts: 9:31am On Jan 03
officialwdhtv:
Fight Erupts As FRSC Men Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghenU0KjbmQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1oAUTvrOI5/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
soldiers always behaving in a lawless manner yet claims to be desciplined.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by APOPTOSIS: 9:34am On Jan 03
What else can be more zooish than this?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by richiemcgold: 9:36am On Jan 03
skywalker240:

If this happens in the north, no probs

In the south? Hmm

Na south bro.
Akure to be precise. Somewhere around eru oba/tiper garage. Boys no get joy for that area o. Soldiers go search for them tire. For the next two months u fit no see their face for street.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jan 03
Ironbull:

Well, that is a question I can't really answer but my take is without reason the army won't paid them a visit and the moment FRSC noticed fracas is about to brewed up thy should quickly find a way to calm the tension down than wwe scenario. Thanks.

So you've not heard or witness a scenario where soldiers went to a place to disrupt the environment because of a friend who is not even a soldier?

The truth is that these little army guys have diminished the uniform to piece of bread and other paramilitaries are aware.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:40am On Jan 03
A military officer slaps can block your ears till eternity.

No go loose guard ooo. You see them coming your way make you run ooo tongue
Free2Fly:

You idiots should stop hyping those good for nothing Nigerian soldiers

It's people like you that make them get over themselves and misbehave

Without those guns they're bearing, which are bought with taxpayer's money, what can they do??
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by zoedew: 9:41am On Jan 03
About time the FRSC office in that location is relocated for obvious reasons.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BadBradley: 9:42am On Jan 03
You won't realise how utterly wasted and hopeless Nigeria is until you watch a video like this and read comments from idiotic, ignorant idiots in Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:42am On Jan 03
It's a pity an educated person like you reason this way. A soldier has been expore to rigorous training, such like hardship in harsh weather, a lot of drilling, suffer injustice, climbing of mountain,
10Km Dashback with poshes and riffle, range and you compare sich person to a LAWMA. It's obvious you're sick or just hate soldiers. Go to NE and see what special force training looks like or soldiers sent to Pakistan, Belarus, India and Greece for SF training, you still compare that person tona civilian
IfnobeGod20:

This is the type of lie they spread about that makes them think they are invincible and are special than others. Please are soldiers not human beings? What makes soldier different from civilian or even other security outfit is the equipment and weapon they parade. Nothing and I say nothing makes them special than LAWMA in Lagos. They have same flesh, blood and water flow in them same way it flows in anyone. Stop exaggerating them, that's why they are misbehaving. See the way they molested and assaulted him because he wasn't with what makes him a soldier. Outside what makes them a soldier, they are empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BewareOf419: 9:43am On Jan 03
These are the same FRSC guys at Berger Lagos State, they will regret this insane act.. I stand with Nigeria Army
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:46am On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:
The aftermath is going to be bloody.

The military guys will go and regroup and might return in commando style tongue

So, they should allow soldiers beat up their member right inside their office? What do these soldiers even think sef? Boko Haram just killed 12 and kidnapped one in northern Nigeria, that is where they are needed. Not here! They just like acting like fulani herdsmen.
Imagine, regroup, lol! No wonder they havent defeated rag tag Boko Haram and herdsmen after 15 years of war grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by popweezy(m): 9:52am On Jan 03
Whatisurproblem:
you are a very blind person, use eyedrop, it will help you
If I say what is in my mind to you.. you will not balance throughout this year. Did I mention your stinking moniker? BBM
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Burgermotors: 9:53am On Jan 03
FRSC will soon discover why IG said the army behave like Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by VIKTO83(m): 9:55am On Jan 03
matify83:
Disgracing the uniform by such indiscipline act.

Fighting under civil service law is deemed as severe misconduct but I wonder if it applies to the military.

What's d work of military in d first place if not to fight...
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Cantonese: 9:59am On Jan 03
Notice that the soldiers did not fight back?

Let’s watch out for the next part and the concluding part. But I can guess:

- Soldiers to attack all FRSC officials found on all roads in that area, injuring many of them.

- FRSC officials to run away from all roads around the affected areas

- FRSC officials in the meantime to start wearing plain clothes

- FRSC officials to claim “civilians”

- Finally senior FRSC officials to go and plead with senior Army authorities for peace.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:01am On Jan 03
Which FRSC office is this? Location pls.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Reality2023: 10:01am On Jan 03
Run o
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:02am On Jan 03
This military people and their abuse of power,I wonder if they ever have a code of conduct that guides the ethics of the job.
They just do things anyhow.
That was how one of them entered my house to deflat tyre cos my tenant and his gf had a minor disagreement that am sorry could have just resolved.
But that day the fight no be here Sha cos I involved myself and the soilder received a lot of blame at the end from his colleagues and the mob in the area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Cantonese: 10:02am On Jan 03
crossbreedwears:
It's a pity an educated person like you reason this way. A soldier has been expore to rigorous training, such like hardship in harsh weather, a lot of drilling, suffer injustice, climbing of mountain,
10Km Dashback with poshes and riffle, range and you compare sich person to a LAWMA. It's obvious you're sick or just hate soldiers. Go to NE and see what special force training looks like or soldiers sent to Pakistan, Belarus, India and Greece for SF training, you still compare that person tona civilian

Soldier hand never touch am before. He should first experience LAWMA hand and then soldier hand. Na him mouth e go take tell you the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos / Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.