Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East (6197 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:14pm On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice advice though

But my prayers still remain like this

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

The level of tribalism and religion sentiments going on in this country is getting worse

Now for all those rejoicing in my first prayer
I will also say this if you did not criticise Jonathan and Buhari but quick to criticise tinubu now may you and your family know no peace

We must unite against our politicians because they have united against us

YORUBA DON LET EDO VEX OO

WAHALA TI SHELE

we won't sell indigeneship form to you

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:15pm On Jan 03
Cryofigbos:

Spits...

Empty head upstairs.. thinking of what to steal and write

Slaves...
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by plessis: 2:15pm On Jan 03
Look at this fool accusing his own people. How are they attacking the government?

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Austineva(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03
Ndi ara ndị ara. Ara Ọgbugba
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by plessis: 2:17pm On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice advice though

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

The level of tribalism and religion sentiments going on in this country is getting worse

I will also say this if you did not criticise Jonathan and Buhari but quick to criticise tinubu now may you and your family know no peace

Typical blackman. If your tongue is powerful, why not bless yourself instead?

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Alexlalax1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03
I am highly disappointed by hon Benji utterances cuz he's from my constituency. I can boldly say that he's speaking for himself and not for the great Igbo race. You have nothing to prove to an agbero whose everything about him is questionable

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by RisenObinna: 2:26pm On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice advice though

Amen Amen Amen!
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03
Nobody is in support an illegality. Let tinubu do his work with or without support.

Did tinubu/apc minions support Jonathan? undecided

stop making it look like it's only the south east that isn't supporting him when many other regions didn't vote for him and arent supporting him.

Many regions aren't supporting this government because of how they entered so let them do the job they wanted desperately.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by RisenObinna: 2:27pm On Jan 03
Angelfrost:
They support or don't support him, it changes nothing.

Jagaban remains the President till 2027!

Instead of focusing on people who have no direct or even indirect influence on the governance of this nation, why not channel the energy into ensuring that those in office are getting the job done?!!

Cos it's results that matter eventually.

If the results are good or bad, it affects both supporters and haters equally.

The outcomes of good and bad governance don't discriminate between supporters and haters in the citizenry.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice advice though

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03
Duh!
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by tunjijones(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03
Una don hear?
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by zelnababa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
Thunder fire you and your family there.
We can never support druggie who grabbed what belongs to Igbos.
Lolz 😆 nothing belongs to igbo

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by TUTU147: 2:34pm On Jan 03
The government can only get genuine love from the people when the government is doing well.You can't be enjoying with your co politicians and expect the hungry masses to love you.You want to masses to bear with you but you don't want to bear with the masses.Government want to masses to adjust to the suffering in the country but politicians are allowed to enjoy.When the country is working well, the citizens will love the government naturally.You want south east to love the government when the government have failed to do the needful.Make nigeria workable and see massive love from all region.
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by TUTU147: 2:37pm On Jan 03
zelnababa:
Lolz 😆 nothing belongs to igbo
You and Igbos who dey feel the bad government pass
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by 43Ronin: 2:41pm On Jan 03
Almost close to 50 people have died in Edo State from last year due to cult related activities, 200 people from plateau have also died due to insecurity, boko haram recently killed like 20 people in Niger. If the president cannot stop the insecurity in the country, supporting him will become suicidal. Also Mr deputy its not only igbos that are not supporting his government, its the good people of Nigeria. A man who won the election on the back of illiterates and tribal jingoist is already a failure. He did not win Kano, PHC, Lagos & Abuja where majority of the educated working/middle class live.

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03
Basicend:

You sound so myopic and empty, and have said nothing after all.

So, you major concern is that whether anyone supports Tinubu, he stays there till 2027.

Even if people are heavily suffering and can hardly afford anything. How much are you being paid for all these nonsense that you are doing?

Can you see the trajectory that country is going tru continous indiscipline of your lords?

Go and get sense Mr. Man.

Lol... You call someone empty, yet posted emptier and vacuous words.

1. Is anything or anyone stopping Tinubu from completing 8 years in that office?!! Anything other than an act or force of the Supernatural?!!

2. What did I say up there that beclouds or negates the fact that people are suffering?!! Mention one?!!

3. Whether I join you to wail or verbally fight the powers that be, would that change anything?!! Were worse not done against Buhari, didn't he still finish his 2 horrible terms?!!

Dey there dey give yourself unnecessary hypertension. cool
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Evercurious(f): 2:45pm On Jan 03
SoNature:
If this man truly knows his people, he would have known that we only support people who are doing the right thing.

You cannot be squandering Nigeria's money and be telling people to endure hardship and still expect sane people to support you.

That man is a confirmed ASSLICKER..What did he even do for his constituency in Bende?
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Basicend: 2:50pm On Jan 03
Angelfrost:

Lol... You call someone empty, yet posted emptier and vacuous words.

1. Is anything or anyone stopping Tinubu from completing 8 years in that office?!! Anything other than an act or force of the Supernatural?!!

2. What did I say up there that beclouds or negates the fact that people are suffering?!! Mention one?!!

3. Whether I join you to wail or verbally fight the powers that be, would that change anything?!! Were worse not done against Buhari, did he still finish his 2 horrible terms?!!

Dey there dey give yourself unnecessary hypertension. cool

If your concern is about stopping Tinubu am sorry you have a big problem.

Do you have an idea how much significant portions of Nigerians are in stark poverty. . Does it bother you?

God will remove him if God Wills. . And that should be clear enough to you.
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Kusu12: 2:55pm On Jan 03
People who believed Buhari was cloned can't be taken serious. Support or not, Tinubu remains your president and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by BossGerald: 2:56pm On Jan 03
Resetinc:
Abeg oo SE bothers , what is the difference or similarities between the name Kalu & Kanu
The thing been dey confuse me oo

Kalu/kanu is a household name Abia state, the only difference is in how the different igbo clans in Abia choose to call it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03
Basicend:

If your concern is about stopping Tinubu am sorry you have a big problem.

Do you have an idea how much significant portions of Nigerians are in stark poverty. . Does it bother you?

God will remove him if God Wills. . And that should be clear enough to you.

Honestly, I have no concern about removing anyone. You seem to be bothered about that.

Election is over. Bitching over the government is something I never do.

Now, let's not waste words on non-issues... I sense that you probably missed the import of my earlier submission.

Let me help your comprehension (or lack of)...

Mr. Benjamin Kalu needs to quit bothering himself with those who don't support the government. That's irrelevant.

Every government will always have critics and supporters, in equal or varying numbers.

What he should be doing is jumping on the backs of those in power to deliver democratic dividends, as that's the only way to prove the doubts wrong, and win over more people to the party.

I concluded by clearly stating that good governance affects both critics and supporters the same way.

How did such a simple submission get you so riled up?!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by richie240: 3:31pm On Jan 03
ecolime:

Are you saying the last Presidential election was a tribal contest?
It's only naive non-igbo nigerians that blv that obi was a national project.

His ppl had rather vote a mad man over anybody so long as d madman is a kinsman.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by fredoooooo: 3:32pm On Jan 03
Ww don't want their support..

1 Like

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice advice though

Dammmm niggaaar

I support this your prayer 100%

No peace for any hypocrite or bigot
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by fareed69(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:

Not only Igbos.
Una go cry tired.
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by fareed69(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03
ecolime:

You dey mind them?
That's what they have turned our election in to.
And that's why they can never get there.
They will always play second fiddle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Raskimonojendor: 3:47pm On Jan 03
ecolime:

It was.
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Kilometres: 3:48pm On Jan 03
Good2go1:
We support only good governance not personalities,anything short of that we collect

Good governance like that of orji uzor kalu, Ikpeazu, Obi of Akwuzu?
Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Kilometres: 3:49pm On Jan 03
Good2go1:
We support only good governance not personalities,anything short of that we collect

The good governance that has turned South East to Dubai or Afghanistan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East by Successlane: 3:56pm On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:

The real reason why OBI lost and will continue to lose if this mentality is not discouraged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure / Buhari: Thieving Elite As Bad As Militants Such As Mend, Boko Haram Etc / Crashed Helicopter Well Maintained - Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.