Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf (19800 Views)

Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by GanagiBitrus: 1:40pm On Jan 03
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Dpharisee: 1:41pm On Jan 03
accantmanz:
I've never seen him play.
How good is he?
Check him out on YouTube play forAntwerp, too many foreign based players in the team
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by TUTU147: 1:45pm On Jan 03
Let him prove he deserves the call up,we don't want to use this tournament as a trials Field.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by TonyBby: 1:46pm On Jan 03
tiswell:
and who is alhassan,when we have greater guys from the south?
Let me put you out of your mystrey, he plays in belgium and played in the uefa champions league. The team that won Barcelona, no allow tribalism kill you. WE'RE ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by legba1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03
tiswell:
This useless tribalism will be the bane of Nigerian football.

Ndidi is not truly injured.

Igbos are the nucleus of Nigeria football

Some of you just open mouth waaaaaaa....so you know the players situation than the coaching crew?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Mikeman123(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03
Alhassan will shine at the tournament
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Typing: 2:24pm On Jan 03
nazicartel:
Ahmed musa went to cup of nations. Just to waste his time. He has nothing to add to the team. Now they're adding this Alhassan or whatever. How good is he with Royal Antwerp ?... They're just trying to balance the team in terms of ethnic groups. Because I don't see any reasons this guy that hasn't trained with the super eagles should be called to replace Ndidi and not another guy

Emeka,
You go wail tire grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by nazicartel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03
Typing:

Emeka,
You go wail tire grin
okay
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03
They should have wooed eze of olise
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by nazicartel(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03
TonyBby:
Let me put you out of your mystrey, he plays in belgium and played in the uefa champions league. The team that won Barcelona, no allow tribalism kill you. WE'RE ONE NIGERIA.
You remember the 3-2 win . But you didn't remember the 5-0 loss in their first leg abi angry
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by diego101(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03
God don cut soap for person wey dey play belgium league Lol
Ance4Liverpool:
Congrats bro,God don cut you soap through NDIDI
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Entusky(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03
tiswell:
and who is alhassan,when we have greater guys from the south?
oga wetin u dey talk lyk dis
Alhassan no b nigerian hin b, abi na only south get players?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by matoota: 4:47pm On Jan 03
ayourbamie:
This Ndidi guy is always injured, I don't think he's had any exceptional game for the SE

undecided undecided you said what?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by matoota: 4:56pm On Jan 03
nazicartel:
Ahmed musa went to cup of nations. Just to waste his time. He has nothing to add to the team. Now they're adding this Alhassan or whatever. How good is he with Royal Antwerp ?... They're just trying to balance the team in terms of ethnic groups. Because I don't see any reasons this guy that hasn't trained with the super eagles should be called to replace Ndidi and not another guy

Ahmed Musa is still the captain of the team ,He hasn't retired, it's disrespectful to snub him,
Yobo didn't play much games in 2013 and yet we won the tournament. We should always learn to appreciate those who have served the country diligently.
The coach said there are criteria the technical crew used to select the thosevo who made the list
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Starhearts: 5:07pm On Jan 03
accantmanz:

I no fit ask question again? How body dey do u?

Wetin concerned with wetin no concerned u
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by adeboro422: 5:18pm On Jan 03
This useless tribalism will be the bane of Nigerian football.Ndidi is not truly injured.Igbos are the nucleus of Nigeria footballThis useless tribalism will be the bane of Nigerian football.Ndidi is not truly injured.Igbos are the nucleus of Nigeria football...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by chinchum(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03
youngrichnigga:
Chance to get in a creative midfielder, the original list had too many defensive midfielders; we need chance creators just like we need foilers..,..............
What's Ahmed Musa's business going to the Nations' cup please 🥺🥺🥺🥺
too many or too little ?

5 midfielders in a 25 man team is not a smart move in my opinion. Which creative midfielder do you have in mind?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Temi2468: 8:00pm On Jan 03
Starhearts:

Keep quiet

Be civil and refined, he only asked an innocent question.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by geezyk(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03
He's better than Ndidi, person wey no get off and on the ball movement, our Midfield is riddled with rigid players with little or no mobility, except for the passion of Iwobi and the poise of Aribo. We no get core Midfield to attack balance. I'm glad Ndidi is out
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by KingLion007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03
fridaymantraz:
Which club does he play for?
Royal Antwerp of Belgium.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by bigcasava1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03
Even derby county will win Antwerp
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by akwesenana: 11:47pm On Jan 03
This guy na Nigerian?
This guy and that him Nigerian teammate where wan kill Barcelona for UCL. How is he not better than Ndidi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Falcons Star Plumptre Up For English WSL Player Of The Month Award / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.