Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf (19760 Views)

Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by chisomkachy: 11:07am On Jan 03
Super Eagles Injury Update!!

Ndidi OUT ➡️
Alhassan Yusuf IN⬅️

Alhassan Yusuf gets his first Super Eagles invitation as he replaces Wilfred Ndidi . Kelechi Iheanacho is still hopeful to join the team before the AFCON begins.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Rs5GWfvLrxs9Dp6QL3azpKgxM1Cjjjf2qQUEWJwoKKME9UFEkDxoMTGi76k3tHHBl&id=100064570786725&mibextid=Nif5oz

Ndidi has played 53 times for the Super Eagles

Yusuf has made 25 appearances in various competitions for Antwerp this season, registering one goal and two assists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Ance4Liverpool: 11:21am On Jan 03
Congrats bro,God don cut you soap through NDIDI

18 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by accantmanz: 12:49pm On Jan 03
I've never seen him play.
How good is he?

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Jan 03
chisomkachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Rs5GWfvLrxs9Dp6QL3azpKgxM1Cjjjf2qQUEWJwoKKME9UFEkDxoMTGi76k3tHHBl&id=100064570786725&mibextid=Nif5oz

Ndidi has played 53 times for the Super Eagles

Yusuf has made 25 appearances in various competitions for Antwerp this season, registering one goal and two assists.

E don happen
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Judolisco(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03
We no dey like anything homebase... No be Sunday MBA win naija last afcon!?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by G00dharddick: 12:49pm On Jan 03
Nigeria won't even make it pass the group stage. So what's the point?

Bunch of super chickens

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by psalmz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03
Ok
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by fridaymantraz: 12:49pm On Jan 03
Which club does he play for?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Emu4life(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03
He is Good
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by KarlWest(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03
Goal Eagles.

It's our year - Up Naija
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Correctbro1: 12:51pm On Jan 03
I will surely deliver

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by biggz82: 12:52pm On Jan 03
Once man run reach nothing fit stop am,

As e be your turn so try sell yourself

12 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Didijiji: 12:53pm On Jan 03
Good replacement

hoping for the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by youngrichnigga: 12:54pm On Jan 03
Chance to get in a creative midfielder, the original list had too many defensive midfielders; we need chance creators just like we need foilers..,..............
What's Ahmed Musa's business going to the Nations' cup please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

16 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Jan 03
accantmanz:
I've never seen him play.
How good is he?

Keep quiet
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by tiswell(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03
This useless tribalism will be the bane of Nigerian football.

Ndidi is not truly injured.

Igbos are the nucleus of Nigeria football

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by nymphomaniac(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03
tiswell:
This useless tribalism will be the bane of Nigerian football.

Ndidi is not truly injured.

Igbos are the nucleus of Nigeria football
Try to extricate yourself from nepotism guy. Your mind is riddled by it. We need the trophy - doesn’t matter whether 11 Fulani or 11 idoma guys play.

43 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by athaboi(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03
Hope is not based on qorter system, football is a serious business or else they want to be kicked out at group stage

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03
Okay
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Jaun2: 1:01pm On Jan 03
youngrichnigga:
Chance to get in a creative midfielder, the original list had too many defensive midfielders; we need chance creators just like we need foilers..,..............
I tire for them ooo
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by tiswell(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03
nymphomaniac:
Try to extricate yourself from nepotism guy. Your mind is riddled by it. We need the trophy - doesn’t matter whether 11 Fulani or 11 idoma guys play.
and who is alhassan,when we have greater guys from the south?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by accantmanz: 1:04pm On Jan 03
Starhearts:

Keep quiet
I no fit ask question again? How body dey do u?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by ayourbamie: 1:05pm On Jan 03
This Ndidi guy is always injured, I don't think he's had any exceptional game for the SE

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by accordadoga28(f): 1:05pm On Jan 03
Hehehe

The children of hate won't say he is Yoruba now.

Tinubu has Yorubanized Nigeria they say forgetting awalokan.

When it is the turn of the SS & North they can do as they like.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by nairalanda1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03
youngrichnigga:

To help motivate the young ones...(lol).

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03
Good for him... He should not waste this rare opportunity.

I wish the entire team success.

That's all I can do... I can't and won't pray for them, as God can't favor any team over better teams all because their citizens are praying and fasting. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by nazicartel(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03
Ahmed musa went to cup of nations. Just to waste his time. He has nothing to add to the team. Now they're adding this Alhassan or whatever. How good is he with Royal Antwerp ?... They're just trying to balance the team in terms of ethnic groups. Because I don't see any reasons this guy that hasn't trained with the super eagles should be called to replace Ndidi and not another guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by donprinyo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03
Real igbo don't give a shit abt Nigeria
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by ablejesus26(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03
accordadoga28:
Hehehe

The children of hate won't say he is Yoruba now.

Tinubu has Yorubanized Nigeria they say forgetting awalokan.

When it is the turn of the SS & North they can do as they like.

This shameless man claiming to be a woman,tribal hate and gbasgbos don useless your life pkatapkata grin
Your life is obviously meaningless without doing tribal hate and gbasgbos on nairaland, what a life grin

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by optimusprime2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03
ayourbamie:
This Ndidi guy is always injured, I don't think he's had any exceptional game for the SE

The politics in football is mind boggling sir...
Leicester City has explanations to do... last AFCON they let go of many African players so it really hurt them (Although Ndidi truly had an injury), however this AFCON especially with Leicester fighting tooth and nail to get back in the Premier league, Ndidi, Iheanacho and Patson Daka are crucial first team players they can't let go of all at once...

1 of them at least needs to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by ablejesus26(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03
That's a big minus.

Super eagles suppose do well normal normal but them dey f-up big time.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf by SoNature(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03
The Super Eagles squad has a lot of average players to be replaced by some riffraff!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure / Ozil: I Will Decide When I Want To Leave Arsenal, Not Other People / It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.