Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. (11568 Views)

Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by EmperorTolson: 12:51pm On Jan 03
Thinking Out Loud
Initially, I don't want to talk about this because I don't want some people to think the message is directed to them. But on second thought, I think the message is actually for them. I'm talking about those oppressors called employers who oppress their employees by refusing to pay their wages/salaries on time. The questions are:
Would you as an employer allow your employees to perform their duties any time they wish?
I mean would you allow them to resume work by 9 am instead of 7 am and close by 1 pm instead of 4 pm?
Why then would you not pay their wages/salaries on time?
Let me guess, the sales are low or you needed to source for their wages/salaries elsewhere. With(out) due respect, you sound like an oppressor. You have probably forgotten that some of these employees are poor and needy which is why they are working in your organization else they'd have their own companies.

Even, though it was written in
Deuteronomy 24:14-15King James Version (KJV) that
14 Thou shalt not oppress a hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates: 15 At his day, thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.

Also in Sunan Ibn Majah 2443 that
Give the worker his wages before his sweat dries.”

"To give it to him before his sweat dries is a metaphor for the obligation to pay him as soon as the job is done, even if he does not sweat, or if he sweated and it has dried.” what this simply means is to hasten to give him his dues as soon as the work is done.

By reading those verses, you should understand by now that the most basic thing of paying your employees on time is not just commanded by Law, but also by God. 
Yes, as employees if they receive their wages late, they might be stressed or even in trouble for not being able to pay their bills on time.

My Advice is that business owners should always find ways to generate the salaries of their employees on time, because after all they've worked for it. And I'm hoping that if by any chance the so-called devoted Christian/Muslim employers would come across this article, they'd also have the conscience to comply with it otherwise their laborers may cry to the Lord against them, and they will be guilty of sin.
And if for any reason there is a delay, communication is key. It's important to inform your employees and to make every effort to rectify the situation promptly. Let's all strive to treat our employees with the respect and fairness they deserve.

The act of delaying wages/salaries without remorse is becoming an art for most employers and it is an act of evil. Act accordingly because their heart is set on their wages/salaries.
Thanks.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by EmperorTolson: 12:56pm On Jan 03
I deliberately wrote this because the two employers I worked for have taken pleasure in not paying my salaries on time.
I'll paste them on my WhatsApp status and make sure they see it cos it's for them.

19 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Emma1Oj(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03
What do you expect from a one man business owners? They act like dey are doing you favour working for them.

Mostly the heartless female MD's. They will use you do your job, others pples jobs, nag life out of you, looks for ways to reduce your salary at end of the month, dey will still not pay in time.

Only God will hammer them..

57 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by QuinModah(f): 10:20am On Jan 04
Emma1Oj:
What do you expect from a one man business owners? They act like dey are doing you favour working for them.

Mostly the heartless female MD's. They will use you do your job, others pples jobs, nag life out of you, looks for ways to reduce your salary, month end, dey will still not pay in time.

Only God will hammer them..
undecided create your own job.

4 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Balablue64: 11:13am On Jan 04
QuinModah:
Ah dis one is definitely one of them, shameless zombie, you have luck cos if it was someone like me i wouldn't hesitate to expose you sharp sharp you will regret fuckiing with me ozzuor.

49 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Balablue64: 11:13am On Jan 04
Post the contacts of those your employers mek we hala them now.

10 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by EmperorTolson: 3:26pm On Jan 04
Balablue64:
Even now, one of my employers has not paid me.
I'll give him 1 more day and after that, I won't mind dropping his contact.

2 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by EmperorTolson: 3:27pm On Jan 04
QuinModah:
If you're one of them, repent.

19 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Emma1Oj(m): 8:38am On Jan 06
QuinModah:
Make i send my aza make u send me capital? Bcus you look very very capable.

10 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by amnesty7: 9:53am On Jan 08
The most wicked employer is an average Madam towards her house maid. Apart from the meagre pay, the inhuman treatment like beating up and yelling is on another level. Even the children in such houses are not left in mistreating the maid.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Kobicove(m): 9:54am On Jan 08
When will you write about employees who...

Steal from their employer's business

Use business time to do personal runs

Divert company resources to personal use

Consistently show up late for work

Inflate invoices so they can get kickbacks from suppliers etc undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by money121(m): 9:54am On Jan 08
Ok
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by NaijaCurfew: 9:54am On Jan 08
All of them will lick dust this 2024

2 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by EEIA: 9:56am On Jan 08
Yes! It is to avoid see finish cool

My Employees are about to see renewed shege this 2024.

I never get their time yet. cool
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Mosba: 9:57am On Jan 08
I can imagine your pain and anger, no gree for them bro

4 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by emdis: 9:57am On Jan 08
https://www.nairaland.com/7954190/cheap-labor-exploitation-experience-mamaland#127809730

My experience here.. pls someone help me tag the MODs to push to fromt page too
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by owiko(m): 9:57am On Jan 08
D
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Crafteck1: 9:58am On Jan 08
It should be employees, if you see the way your generators and customers are treated in your absence... Its like a competition between them of who would ruin you first

7 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by emdis: 10:00am On Jan 08
Bro who's the mod that help pushed ur thread to FP?
EmperorTolson:
Thinking Out Loud
Initially, I don't want to talk about this because I don't want some people to think the message is directed to them. But on second thought, I think the message is actually for them. I'm talking about those oppressors called employers who oppress their employees by refusing to pay their wages/salaries on time. The questions are:
Would you as an employer allow your employees to perform their duties any time they wish?
I mean would you allow them to resume work by 9 am instead of 7 am and close by 1 pm instead of 4 pm?
Why then would you not pay their wages/salaries on time?
Let me guess, the sales are low or you needed to source for their wages/salaries elsewhere. With(out) due respect, you sound like an oppressor. You have probably forgotten that some of these employees are poor and needy which is why they are working in your organization else they'd have their own companies.

Even, though it was written in
Deuteronomy 24:14-15King James Version (KJV) that
14 Thou shalt not oppress a hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates: 15 At his day, thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.

Also in Sunan Ibn Majah 2443 that
Give the worker his wages before his sweat dries.”

"To give it to him before his sweat dries is a metaphor for the obligation to pay him as soon as the job is done, even if he does not sweat, or if he sweated and it has dried.” what this simply means is to hasten to give him his dues as soon as the work is done.

By reading those verses, you should understand by now that the most basic thing of paying your employees on time is not just commanded by Law, but also by God. 
Yes, as employees if they receive their wages late, they might be stressed or even in trouble for not being able to pay their bills on time.

My Advice is that business owners should always find ways to generate the salaries of their employees on time, because after all they've worked for it. And I'm hoping that if by any chance the so-called devoted Christian/Muslim employers would come across this article, they'd also have the conscience to comply with it otherwise their laborers may cry to the Lord against them, and they will be guilty of sin.
And if for any reason there is a delay, communication is key. It's important to inform your employees and to make every effort to rectify the situation promptly. Let's all strive to treat our employees with the respect and fairness they deserve.

The act of delaying wages/salaries without remorse is becoming an art for most employers and it is an act of evil. Act accordingly because their heart is set on their wages/salaries.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by VinnyBaba: 10:00am On Jan 08
OP,

Employees (particularly in Nigeria) are more TERRIBLE than Employers. sad sad

Some likes to Come Late, Press Phones during Work hours, Gossip and
Even Steal company's property when they are going home. embarassed undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by davies(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
How about the ones that pay your salary but still oppress you.
They tend not to acknowledge your contribution and don't agree that you work for them rather they make you know you work for yourself cos they already got all they wanted...

2 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by VinnyBaba: 10:03am On Jan 08
accordadoga25:
Hehehe

The best employers are hausa employers.

Yoruba employers too dey na

Igbo employers wicked

MODs, Ban this Dude, Plz.

Diz APC supporters won't allow Pple breathe with their Tribalistic comments. embarassed undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by emdis: 10:03am On Jan 08
+1 (862) 368-7785 jibreel bally his name... Owner of a fraudulent company mamaland Foods Limited.. they go on hiring people without paying, after one month they dump u without any pay and go on to hire another over and over
Balablue64:

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by mejetov422: 10:03am On Jan 08
Even at the civil service they still owe them.. so nor put any body on pressure.

The year just start people dun dey complain. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Proserpina: 10:04am On Jan 08

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by PROPEACE: 10:10am On Jan 08
Hmm This is a very common trend in Nigeria. Many of my countrymen are wicked. That is the sad truth about Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Vifx: 10:10am On Jan 08
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Still Jobs In Nigeria? / Get A CV Template Here!!! / Powell Global Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.