Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Are You A Corper Posted To Minna And You Are In Need Of An Apartment....call Me! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You A Corper Posted To Minna And You Are In Need Of An Apartment....call Me! (155 Views)

What A 2020 Batch A Corper Posted On His Status / Abuja School Rejected Corper Posted To It Based On His Faith: Photo / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Corper Posted To Minna And You Are In Need Of An Apartment....call Me! by czarr(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03
Self con/ room and parlour self con.

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Corp Members That Schooled In Ukraine And Awaiting Nysc Mobilization / Foreign Graduate Nysc Physical Verification / Storage Of Farm Produce: A Panacea To Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.