Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Prospective Corp Members That Schooled In Ukraine And Awaiting Nysc Mobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Corp Members That Schooled In Ukraine And Awaiting Nysc Mobilization (155 Views)

NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / See Burial Poster Of 11nysc Corps Members That Painfully Died Durin Youth Servic / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Corp Members That Schooled In Ukraine And Awaiting Nysc Mobilization by AnswerP: 12:51pm On Feb 13
Hi all,
Please I am writing to enquire if there is any body that schooled and finished in Ukraine before the war. Has he been mobilized for NYSC as I went to the Federal Ministry Of Education in Abuja to certify my result but was told that there is a directive to not mobilise ukrainian graduate for now until a counter directive was received. They verified all my certificates but did not give me the clearance letter I need to present to NYS for service. Please has any body that graduated from Ukraine has an update on the issue above or you know anybody that has same issue, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Scheme / Foreign Graduate Nysc Physical Verification / Storage Of Farm Produce: A Panacea To Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.