Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics (1028 Views)

My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls / A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) / Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
pics coming soon as soon as i can reduce the size
well i couldn't reduce them so i went to photobucket

heres the link of a few of the pics ill upload more later
http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/omega25red/
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by labiyemmy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
why is that a topic for discussion?
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by uspry1(f): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2007
@labiyemmy
Tell me what does "TRAVEL" suppose to mean to you?

There is nothing wrong with Nigerian travel to New York visiting to see the Bronx Zoo. Very popular for tourists!

Why not you go visiting other foreign countries zoo? Washington DC zoo? Chicago Zoo? Miami Zoo? California Sea World? New Orleans Zoo? goes on,
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by omoge(f): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2007
lol @ uspry1

nice one you got there omega25red
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by omega25red(m): 2:07am On Sep 17, 2007
its too bad that some people like @labiyemmy have to come online to hate on everything

and by the way this is not necessarily meant for a discussion just see the pics thats all if you like em fine if you dont fine
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by ikamefa(f): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2007
nice pixs! funny enough i never have the time to go to that zoo cry
jare too far embarassed
prolly one of these days : i go carry plenty amala, iyan and akpu with correct draw- soup to feed those monkeys and the elephants " grin "
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by labiyemmy(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2007
everything one says on Nairaland is termed as hate - i dont hate u bro - i just wonder what is worth discussing in the topic.
Re: I Went To The Bronx Zoo my pics by omega25red(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2007
why do you have to have a discussion about my pictures there are other pictures on here people just look at them and say hey nice pics or bad pics thats not discussing is it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Your Job In Style / Allied Air Crash In Ghana Capital Kills At Least 10 / How Did TRAVEL VISA Become A Big Issue In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.