Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm (1281 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 15 Passengers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by nairalandankrah: 6:11am On Jan 04
By Obinna Nwaoku, Port Harcourt
04 January 2024.

Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have kidnapped about eight persons in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The kidnappers struck around the Port Harcourt International Airport Roundabout, Omuagwa and whisked away the said number of people.

The incident happened on Tuesday evening along the Obiri-Ikwerre-Airport Road.

It was gathered that the criminals had blocked the left flank of the road from the airport – about five minutes’ drive away from the airport roundabout.

It was learnt that all the victims were moving from the airport axis to the Obiri-Ikwerre area before they were attacked by the bandits.

It was also gathered that over 10 cars were involved and that those who were unable to escape the scene were picked.

One of the victims who escaped the kidnap, Emmanuel Biira, noted that three people were whisked away from his car and that one of them was shot in the head before being taken away.

Biira, who narrowly escaped the attack narrated that the incident happened not too far from the airport junction and that occupants of over 10 vehicles were involved in the incident.

He narrated: “Not too far from the airport junction en route to Obiri Ikwerre flyover, I ran into an ambush along with about 8 to 10 other cars. We all saw the kidnappers shooting and we reversed to head back to the airport junction but we were surrounded already back, front and all around.

“People jumped out of their cars to escaped and some were shot or apprehended. I jumped out to run but there was nowhere to run to and at that moment, the Lord showed me a car, spoke to me and said “enter under this car”. I obeyed.

“How can a grown man enter fully under a Honda salon car that’s not jacked up without his body been seen? But because I heard His voice, that became my saving grace. Three kidnappers walked past me, dragging a man, one entered the car I was under to off the engine because the car was on.

“I’m alive together because of His mercies and covenant of protections over His children. My wife would have been a young widow if the bullets had hit me. My young children would have been fatherless but God said No. I’m grateful to Him alone. Thank you Jesus.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/gunmen-kidnap-eight-people-in-port-harcourt-2/

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by cenaman(m): 6:13am On Jan 04
Op try to edit before posting
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Tolujid: 6:16am On Jan 04
First time to hear such insult from Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Whalis: 6:23am On Jan 04
They will be tracked.
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by JealousCobra(m): 6:33am On Jan 04
Wike on rampage if not him who else?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46am On Jan 04
Heard it first hand from a friend who also escaped narrowly..A police checkpoint wasnt far from where the kidnappers were operating. It was a scary situation

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Jogs1900: 6:56am On Jan 04
This happened Close to port Harcourt airport?Nawa o..
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by magoo10(m): 6:58am On Jan 04
Wike and APC terrorists on rampage

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Moferere: 7:04am On Jan 04
magoo10:
Wike and APC terrorists on rampage

JealousCobra:
Wike on rampage if not him who else?

Two headless mobs.

Typical illiterate people of biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Googledotcom: 7:12am On Jan 04
They are trying to cause insecurity in the state so the president can declare state of emergency but their plans have failed.
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:20am On Jan 04
Moferere:

Two headless mobs.

If they come for you now you will start crying victim ... What has this topic got to do with Biafra... Be careful with your words this 2024

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:26am On Jan 04
The Kidnappers knows fubara is a low budget tinubu axx licker... His only concern is second term in office... He can't do shit to them before you know it kidnapping will be happening in rumuola winpy gra and nothing will happen
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Bobloco: 7:29am On Jan 04
I knew that immediately APC takes over Rivers state, the state will never remain the same

If in doubt, ask Imo state

Suddenly, we are now hearing that herdsmen are kidnapping people in Rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by JealousCobra(m): 7:44am On Jan 04
Moferere:

Two headless mobs.

U don baff? 😎

Wike is a terrorist!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On Jan 04
They use gun of N1m to take ransom of as low as N200k. Just because bullet can kill.
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Objectivist04: 8:58am On Jan 04
Team it can't happen in south south where una dey

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by magoo10(m): 9:53am On Jan 04
Moferere:

Two headless mobs.

I am sure you are proud of belonging to a party with terrorists ideologies? Any state una enter is left with footprints of sorrow and bloodshed
Wike is presently terrorising the sitting governor and by extension the people of rivers state anyone supporting him is a filthy terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Glimpsetv: 9:57am On Jan 04
In PH again?

Maybe it's time for him to forget about dancing to "dey your dey make I dey my day" song and face this real assignment on ground.

I hope it's not a sponsored menace by opposition or aggrieved individuals. I said this, because this is Nigeria and things are happening. The more you look, the less you see.

Time to forget pepper them and work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejo0_b02sY
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by westlius(m): 10:19am On Jan 04
There is fulani settlement just after the new stadium ameachi built
Security should ransack them

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26am On Jan 04
The fulani settlement at oyigbo road linking to elelenwo,i once passed through there when the aba road was under construction. Those fulani guys mounted roadblock with bow/arrow. And they were collecting money from drivers same way as police.
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by fortunez1(m): 11:02am On Jan 04
I once picked a man who was shot by this herders(b'haram) while they tried kidnapping him on his way to airport.
He had already under gone head surgeries in UPTH and skull implant and partial replacement.
He was left with one functioning eye ball, the other was shot at with a clean riffle like he told me and the boko Bois where below 20yrs of age like the man explained.
It was a real Miracle that he survived after been shot in eye , which damaged his head and needed partial skull replacement surgery.
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Curious345: 11:22am On Jan 04
Where are all the cult boys in pH?

Can't they attack
Re: Herdsmen kidnap eight people in Port Harcourt, Fubara raises Alarm by Curious345: 11:26am On Jan 04
Wike brought them

(1) (Reply)

If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? / Help In Politice / Four Months After The Bloody Multiple Bank Robberies In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.