Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work (32740 Views)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Caleycash(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
A maid can take care of that, it's not that deep.

grin
Not in my house, never!!!
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 5:48pm On Jan 06
Caleycash:
Not in my house, never!!!
Calm down you'll do it for love

1 Like

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Caleycash(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Calm down you'll do it for love
Super story, I hear you!
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jan 06
omotola90:
she is counting millions now and trending all over Twitter...save yourself the stress
When she comes back telling you all that the woman now brings an extra blanket for her husband on cold days at work, I hope you lot will also donate money to her then too. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Luper123(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06
turmacs:
Very useless women. As a man, this is how you know you've married nonsense. I don't just know why some women will know what is right for their husbands and for the sake of their marriage, but they will want to wait first and see if the man will start getting it from outside or not, before they sit up, useless women everywhere. That's how one of my neighbor suddenly started going to the gym to reduce her weight and fat tummy, because e be like say her husband don begin dey romance other gials outside 😹 but the mumu was waiting for her husband to start cheating before she does the needful, nonsense.
I wonder what's wrong with some women.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Ten06(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06
In my own case my wife is ready to prepare anything I want to eat or take to work in the morning, but I don't used to allow her, because I feel the work of preparing herself and the children for school is already too much for her. So I always buy food in the office.
But I have a female colleague who always bring food and come with 2 spoons for me and her almost everyday. And the day she do not bring food I used to buy for me and her to eat together. Tongues has wagged so much among my coworkers but I don't bother and I like it that way.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by omotola90(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
When she comes back telling you all that the woman now brings an extra blanket for her husband on cold days at work, I hope you lot will also donate money to her then too. grin
lol....the fact is, she has made those feminist and the ladies who doesn't believes in dating ready made guys a run for their money....come to think of gifts in cash and kind worth millions...lol
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Jan 06
omotola90:
lol....the fact is, she has made those feminist and the ladies who doesn't believes in dating ready made guys a run for their money.
■ ...come to think of gifts in cash and kind worth millions...lol
Feminists ke? Even your pastors and all sensible brains warn women not marry into poverty. Na feminists all of the be too? undecided

A run for their money by revealing that in marriage her relationship is easily threatened by her husband eating from another woman's bowl and spoon? You no serious. lipsrsealed

Una go also give millions millions and gifts to all the millions of other women out there equally married in poverty or na this one alone una go give? Una don give this one money and she don use the money to compensate for her husband not being able to provide those things for her. So, is it all she can continue to live in squalor? I hope una get plans to continue topping her account up at least each month so she can continue being "good wife" in poverty now that she has tasted how much better life can be. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Harddiskng(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06
Lol look at how females just avoided the trend.

Most people nowadays just want someone to love them, they don’t think such love should be reciprocated or protected.

If i were the almighty God would i give my beloved son or daughter to something who wants love but would never small money out of his/her pocket to appreciate his/her partner, some that always want to be on the receiving end. Making no effort whatsoever ?

Go on twitter you would see oloshos trying to bash who is happily married and protecting her love with effort.

The true is some people would never know why you can never find love, they are so selfish they have become lost in self.

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Idaytesj29(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06
turmacs:
Very useless women. As a man, this is how you know you've married nonsense. I don't just know why some women will know what is right for their husbands and for the sake of their marriage, but they will want to wait first and see if the man will start getting it from outside or not, before they sit up, useless women everywhere. That's how one of my neighbor suddenly started going to the gym to reduce her weight and fat tummy, because e be like say her husband don begin dey romance other gials outside 😹 but the mumu was waiting for her husband to start cheating before she does the needful, nonsense.

The problem is that after a man has gone out for real. It's hard to return back inside and behave normal. It takes the grace of God.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by explored(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:

Lol, from where?
from one Andrew Tate's video like that. Not the same but a bit similar.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06
Lolz, I know her.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jan 06
Testimony1988:
Lolz, I know her.
You live in her neighborhood? undecided
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 9:39pm On Jan 06
Hotice085:

You be proper he-goat, do you know if the husband was pulling her legs or just want to shine her eyes?
Even do you think a man working can have the strength to prepare food for himself after facing the Lagos road whahala
Me I almost burn down my house coz I wanted to warm food after getting home late and my body needed sleep
Na smoke wake me up since then if I don't eat before reaching home I go sleep empty stomach you de here de yarn dust
Omo you mumu no be lie

You are on kolos or dry cow dung! Why can't a working man prepare food but a working woman is expected to? If the wife make this stupid excuse your long throat brain cooked up, will it fly with you?
Was he feeding from the gutter before he got married?
Are you normal or just a long throat like that idiot who thinks men can only eat when someone else cooks the food?
I ask again, if the wife goes to male neighbours house to eat everyday cos hubby is not bringing in enough cash for upkeep, will you say her excuse was valid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
You live in her neighborhood? undecided
Yes.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 9:42pm On Jan 06
CHoccolaTE:

A lot of men are just entitled narcissists, see the way they are rejoicing because they heard that a woman is depriving herself of sleep because of her longthroat husband.

Assuming the tables are turned and it's a wife that is eating from same plate with her male colleague because her husband is too poor to afford food at home, the tone of this thread will take a very negative turn.

Improperly brought up imps with small balls who think they deserve to be served hand and foot just cos they have p£nis€s. They are so annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Jan 06
Testimony1988:
Yes.
Na True say she don win jackpot like that or are of this social media things? undecided
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Na True say she don win jackpot like that or are of this social media things? undecided
You mean if the story is true?
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Jan 06
Testimony1988:
You mean if the story is true?
Not the story but the claims that donations have been pouring in. Dem never give her new house and car by now? undecided
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Not the story but the claims that donations have been pouring in. Dem never give her new house and car by now? undecided
I will confirm from her, will keep you posted.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jan 06
Testimony1988:
I will confirm from her, will keep you posted.
That would be great. Also, find out if her husband has truly stopped eating with the other woman abeg! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by CHoccolaTE: 9:55pm On Jan 06
delishpot:

Improperly brought up imps with small balls who think they deserve to be served hand and foot just cos they have p£nis€s. They are so annoying.

I no blame them, I blame the women that encourage their entitlement.
Many women no get self respect at all, they live to please men. That's the purpose of their existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by CHoccolaTE: 9:58pm On Jan 06
delishpot:

You are on kolos or dry cow dung! Why can't a working man prepare food but a working woman is expected to? If the wife make this stupid excuse your long throat brain cooked up, will it fly with you?
Are you normal or just a long throat like that idiot who thinks men can only eat when someone else cooks the food?
I ask again, if the wife goes to male neighbours house to eat everyday cos hubby is not bringing in enough cash for upkeep, will you say her excuse was valid?
@bold,
grin grin grin
They want to be worshipped by women just because they are men. Always seeking undeserved and unrequited respect from women.
Very anyhow people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by GreatAchiever1: 10:07pm On Jan 06
explored:

from one Andrew Tate's video like that. Not the same but a bit similar.

Alright. Nice.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Jan 06
@Testimony1988. I just read someone gave her a 3-bedroom house too. Maybe I never read the one about free cars. I hope these are for real and not just social media things. lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by carbony4red(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06
Everybody just de NL de comment, whereas this woman don hammer already, new job for d husband and her, enough gift and cash transfers has been made to her account.
Abeg make we all pray for grace this 2024 ni oo
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
@Testimony1988. I just read someone gave her a 3-bedroom house too. Maybe I never read the one about free cars. I hope these are for real and not just social media things. lipsrsealed
Am not sure of that yet o.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jan 06
Testimony1988:
Am not sure of that yet o.
I hope all of it is real. She better get everything put in her name so no one ever comes back to take anything back if real. lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Testimony1988(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
I hope all of it is real. She better get everything put in her name so no one ever comes back to take anything back if real. lipsrsealed
hahaha.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Neddyogu(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06
Ireportlive:
cool

Polygamy brings the best out of women

Yes naa, healthy competition tins...
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by ThothHermes: 8:32am On Jan 07
CHoccolaTE:

I no blame them, I blame the women that encourage their entitlement.
Many women no get self respect at all, they live to please men. That's the purpose of their existence.
Abeg keep quiet. The woman has leveled up. Where your feminism carry you reach. Internet chest beater.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 8:35am On Jan 07
delishpot:

You don't have sense at all, just re-read the nonsense you write again
Wife leave her house to another man's house while husband colleague brought food to the same office they work.... ogbeni u know get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.