Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri (251 Views)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by love201(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05
Do you know why oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria have to keep applying for expatriate quotas to bring in thousands of foreign workers? It is because there are over 250,000 oil and gas jobs in Nigeria, yet Nigerians keep going to universities to read library science, linguistics, sociology, philosophy and political science. Courses that have no relevance to anywhere and anything in Nigeria.

Then these same people complain that foreigners are coming to take their jobs. What job can you do at Chevron with your PhD in Religious Studies? That is why Total and Elf are bringing non-graduates with technical skills from France to do jobs that you could have done if you had just spent six months learning a skill.

Dangote built a $19.5 billion refinery and could not find 11,000 Nigerian technicians to run it, because all of you have degrees in botany and philosophy. Google it. Dangote had to import 11,000 technicians from India. They are at Lekki earning in one hour more than you make in a month, because you wasted four years studying languages and linguistics. The next thing is to join Obidients to blame Tinubu for your predicament. I greet you o!

#TableShaker
Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by cenaman(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05
H
Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by googlepikins: 9:56pm On Jan 05
Reno O'mockery daughter is now doing ashawoo in the UK, he should go and take care of that hoe first

1 Like

Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by Tolujid: 10:14pm On Jan 05
He is not far from the truth.

Guys please keep people's family out of their social involvement. That is very wrong
Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by aariwa(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05
This clown had become the new god of Agbados…hate for people who are more successful than you are can actually lead to madness..smh

1 Like

Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by Sccarrr: 10:36pm On Jan 05
googlepikins:
Reno O'mockery daughter is now doing ashawoo in the UK, he should go and take care of that hoe first
u be fool..
Re: Why Foreigners Are Taking Our Jobs, By Reno Omokri by Macphenson: 8:47am On Jan 06
Reno is a big fool. I once made an advert I wanted to employ a civil engineer.
It was just a small advert and believe you me I got over 8, 000 applicants. I was shocked. I couldn't even go through everybody's CV. I randomly picked and called for interview.

Reno should go and check the statistics of courses of study of corpers that NYSC churns out every year before making such uninformed, ignorant, idiotic, and empty assertions

If this all what Reno Omokiri can think of to defend Tinubu and seek appointment then I can tell you for free Buhari as dull and incompetent as he was, Is smarter than Reno Omokiri.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Asue Ighodalo Emerges As Edo Central PDP Consensus Aspirant* *by / I Personally Consider This Tunji-Ojo's Greatest Achievement / How General Ditari Became President Of Nairaland Ijaws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.