Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Check Your BVN Profile Details Online 2024 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check Your BVN Profile Details Online 2024 (671 Views)

How To Verify Your BVN To Get Quick Disbursements Of Your Covid-19 CBN Loan / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your BVN Profile Details Online 2024 by ROYH(m): 1:35am On Jan 06
Okay, There's this my friend who's trying know his bank verification number details so bad like how his name was actually written on his bvn profile and his date of birth, he had to reach out to me and then I was able to helped him checked it out due to the kind of jobs I do and I'm sharing it here because, personally too, there's a time I was trying to know the actual date of birth on my bvn profile, so if you fall into this categories, trying to know how your bvn details is stored in the bvn databases, here's how video I made from A-Z documenting the whole process.

NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR NIN DETAILS AND RETRIEVE YOUR LOST NIN SLIP AT AFFORDABLE PRICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqFNwTe4bUI

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your BVN Profile Details Online 2024 by Iamanoited: 7:26am On Jan 06
PLEASE STOP THAT NONSENSE ABOUT BVN ONLINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO HACK BIG TIME ACCOUNTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
CARDOSO AND BANKS BEWARE. BVNS ARE EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGES OF BANKS AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. NOTHING TO DO WITH ONLINE VENTURES.
Re: How To Check Your BVN Profile Details Online 2024 by Iamanoited: 7:44am On Jan 06
NIDS AND NINS ARE SUFFICIENT IDENTIFICATION FOR PAYEES.
BVNS ARE UNDESERVED INFORMATION TO MEDIA FRAUDSTERS AND ONLINE HACKERS.

(1) (Reply)

John Olugbo Street! / How Can I Create A Poll / Seun, Why Ban All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.