Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,242 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi (19067 Views)

The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Flame333: 8:22am On Jan 06
Just the same way Buhari criminals started from the beginning, that how this administration has equally started..

The man who could mount a bullion van in his residence on election day is whom a country is given to administer and expect accountability.. Jokers --------- dey play

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Vifx: 8:22am On Jan 06
Lol
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Mosba: 8:23am On Jan 06
Buhari is Mai Gaskiya fa
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by DaTruths: 8:23am On Jan 06
Let Tinubu fire her, i support it.

But if another Fulani or Yoruba is caught in corruption, hmm.

Make them fire her ooh, if not i would start supporting IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Supan(m): 8:24am On Jan 06
This sincere but naive woman have been ambushed by the cabals.

She refused to cooperate with them, hence the setup. She fell for it ignorantly. Well, ignorance is not an excuse.

She may be saved after investigations, if it's discovered that she followed up the disbursement from that account down to all the receiver accounts.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:25am On Jan 06
Fire the muslims first.

Your "Diezenai, Emefiele, Goodluck" script won't work anymore.

Didn't you see looting under her predecessor? Satans

4 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Godfullsam(m): 8:26am On Jan 06
Las Las , it seems the women in politics are more mindlessly corrupt than their male counterpart.

The former humanitarian affairs minister was a corrupt woman.

The current minister is also a corrupt woman.

What a man can do, a woman can do it better
If Tinubu wants to be taken serious, this beta edu and the accountant general should be sacked and jailed with immediate effect.

This will send a strong message to his cabinets that he is not ready to tolerate nonsense from anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jan 06
seunmsg:
It is not enough to fire Betta Edu. The Accountant General who honored that fraudulent request must also be sanctioned. In fact, the minister can be excused for being ignorant of the rules guiding the operation of special projects/programs account. However, the Accountant General who actually made the rules cannot be excused.

Those payments are not just fraudulent, they clearly violates extant regulations guiding public expenditure. Both the minister and the Accountant General should be sanctioned. I like Betty but I will not support this obvious fraud.

how do you want Tinubu to fire them?

was anyone fired when a bomb or bombs were dropped on innocent civilians in Kaduna or when people were slaughtered in Plateau?

you support Tinubu. are you saying that by now, you dont know his character?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jan 06
NigerianAngelo:
Fire the muslims first.

what has religion got to do with the issue?
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Brushstrokes20: 8:28am On Jan 06
Am I surprised. Hell NO
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES 🚩
By thieves,
For Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies.

# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥✅

1 Like

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by DaTruths: 8:28am On Jan 06
vicdom:

And what type of sanction are you proposing for them, since their egregious act of thievery and embezzlement is not enough reason to fire them? Imagine what you are saying because of political party affiliation? In China, Japan, North Korea, and other notable countries, they will be killed instantly. But a self-acclaimed learned folk is here excusing notorious looters because of party affiliation. Shame on you!

What makes you think writing English makes one learned?

Uneducated Native English speakers writes English better than many Nigerian graduates.

Having read many posts here, seunmsg is not learned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:28am On Jan 06
[b]IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT WAS PDP LIKE JONATHAN'S AND TINUBU IS [b]PROBING IT. NA ANOTHER LANGUAGE O. IF BETI NA IGBO NA ANOTHER CRY O.[/b][/b]

I must commend Tinubu just like he was surprisingly commended on AIT. grin
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by ablejesus26(m): 8:29am On Jan 06
Tinubu is a criminal so expect him to rally and pally with criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by lexy2014: 8:29am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
Let Tinubu fire her, i support it.

But if another Fulani or Yoruba is caught in corruption, hmm.

Make them fire her ooh, if not i would start supporting IPOB.

how do you want Tinubu to fire her?

why do you think he appointed her in the first place?

did Tinubu fire anyone for the bombs dropped on innocent civilians in Kaduna or for the people killed in Plateau state?

1 Like

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:30am On Jan 06
SalamRushdie:
When the former minister Hajiya Sadiya was looting that ministry silly , people like kperoggi were no where to be found but as Betta Edu is a southern Christian they have found their moral fangs
this is one of the reason Nigeria will never work Tribalism and religious

3 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by DaTruths: 8:31am On Jan 06
lexy2014:

how do you want Tinubu to fire her?

why do you think he appointed her in the first place?

did Tinubu fire anyone for the bombs dropped on innocent civilians in Kaduna or for the people killed in Plateau state?

I know Tinubu can't fire her even.

He can only tell her to be more discreet next time.
Tinubu appointed her as per compensation, he knows its all about her looting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Supan(m): 8:32am On Jan 06
NigerianAngelo:
Fire the muslims first.

You understood the game well. They really ambushed her.

Even with the presence of a qualified accountant, they allowed her sign such a document.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Brenbentondiaz: 8:33am On Jan 06
Racoon:
This is the hypocrisy of these agbadorian and cassava eaters of the criminal Lord.

The irony of an ibo accusing others of hypocrisy can never not be funny.

3 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Chekwume16(m): 8:34am On Jan 06
The way some of you respond to issues shows how low your thinking is really
PressMyButton:

I can't remember GEJ sacking Okonjo Iweala when she was recklessly approving millions of dollars to be paid from CBN Vaults into Dasuki's account. It seems hypocrisy has a new meaning to ipob:s.

1 Like

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Brushstrokes20: 8:38am On Jan 06
# birds of a feather🐦
Awon ole, jegudu jera gbogbo 💯✅
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 8:38am On Jan 06
ResidentSnitch:
Do you guys remember how those idiots we're hailing Buhari and calling him ' our darling daddy", especially one particular irredeemable mumu on this forum, while Buhari and his gangs were busy looting the country to stupor? The sophisticated cowards from the other side that lost Kwara also kept mute and cowardly ko-towed in line while Buhari viciously manhandled the country.

Do you guys also remember how they were saying like half-educated sheep, that Buhari will handle insecuity and corruption while handles the economy?
Big shame on all of you.

What is the difference between what this Betta did and the 250 million Peter Obi's aide was caught with??

3 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Kingosytex(m): 8:40am On Jan 06
Buhari and his gang of thieves ran this country to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by AlabiKILLER2023: 8:41am On Jan 06
seunmsg:
It is not enough to fire Betta Edu. The Accountant General who honored that fraudulent request must also be sanctioned. In fact, the minister can be excused for being ignorant of the rules guiding the operation of special projects/programs account. However, the Accountant General who actually made the rules cannot be excused.

Those payments are not just fraudulent, they clearly violates extant regulations guiding public expenditure. Both the minister and the Accountant General should be sanctioned. I like Betty but I will not support this obvious fraud.

Yoruba man

Spits

1 Like

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Gooding55(m): 8:42am On Jan 06
seunmsg:

. There is no ignorance before the eye of the law
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by atiku4President(m): 8:44am On Jan 06
vicdom:

And what type of sanction are you proposing for them, since their egregious act of thievery and embezzlement is not enough reason to fire them? Imagine what you are saying because of political party affiliation? In China, Japan, North Korea, and other notable countries, they will be killed instantly. But a self-acclaimed learned folk is here excusing notorious looters because of party affiliation. Shame on you!
I doubt you understand simple English language. The writer never said what you are crediting to him/her. And am not in the mood to start teaching you English language this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by motionarena: 8:44am On Jan 06
kayusely70:
If this turns out to be true, the Minister and her co-conspirators should be sanctioned!

Lol the ones doing the sanctions are more corrupt.
Just leave this people na God go catch dem
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by naturefellow(m): 8:46am On Jan 06
seunmsg:

lowlife!

Mutairu Kadoso, is it?
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Sangoamadioha1: 8:47am On Jan 06
seunmsg:

Haba, this is a low one from you. I thought you were more interested in Nigeria's success and not just APC.
Ignorance is not an excuse in law and i believe they were given orientation before assuming office, so your excuse na wash 😒
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:53am On Jan 06
You go explain taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom / Benue Killings: Gowon Faults Security Agents, Calls For Investigation Of Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.