Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders (16167 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Ohanaeze Leaders In Imo / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by naija1stnigar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

Most of dem are Mor0ns. πŸ˜•

You see that, I didn't even Reply them. 😏
many have not even for once read any book about the war, most of thier fathers were eating and drinking somewhere in Ibadan/ Ogbomoso when war was going on in the east but would later tell thier foolish children what they heard from the beer parlour and the foolish children would not for once hesitate to make thier foolishness known to the world as soon as they are able to secure borrowed data from MTN.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06
Obasanjo the eternal friend of Igbos.I so much love this man,a detribalised true leader in his time.
I am waiting for my fellow Igbos particularly those who lack proper home training,manners and barely suckled their mothers ' breasts, to chew my head off, like a female praying mantis does to the male during sex.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Ironbull: 1:06pm On Jan 06
Well, obj have all right to meet anyone bt if it is plot against YmTinubu sorry it is dead on arrival. I didn't voted for Tinubu but he won clearly and I'm standing with him and I have promised myself anybody from the South who win any presidential election regardless the party such person will spend 8 good years and nothing will happen because I'm still upset how the North instigated South against Gej and kicked him out to brought a disaster called Buhari.

Obj I'm sorry sir, Tinubu will spend 8 years in power if your meeting is about 2027 it's not goig to work, the North will never succeed in their divinde and rule tactics they have be playing on the South. All hands on deck for now, sir.

My opinion though....pls don't quote me wrongly just kindly drop your own opinion. Thanks
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by loganx: 1:11pm On Jan 06
Obasanjo actually looks more like an Igbo man than a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by onuman: 1:13pm On Jan 06
PortHarcourtcit:
I believe in a United Nigeria and just like obj, please don't underestimate OBJ not even in your dreams...

Your believing in united Nigeria under the present unitary government system and fraudulent political structure implies that you don't understand what a functioning country is like.
The present lopsided political structure generates inept political leadership at the top.

Wait, when Igbos exit Nigeria, religious extremists from the north shall take over your hearth.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06
naija1stnigar:
many have not even for once read any book about the war, most of thier fathers were eating and drinking somewhere in Ibadan/ Ogbomoso when war was going on in the east but would later tell thier foolish children what they heard from the beer parlour and the foolish children would not for once hesitate to make thier foolishness known to the world as soon as they are able to secure borrowed data from MTN.

Don't mind the deluded Clowns.πŸ˜’

They Just hate Obasanjo because he was Fair to all Nigerians
And is highly Respected Nationally and Internationally, unlike their Druggie Chicago Lord. 😌πŸ˜₯

They are Trying to Rubbish him with their mouths.

Very YEYE children. πŸ˜πŸ˜„
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by FLYFIRE(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06
BOSSkesh:
Lol who takes this man serious again
Are you sure people will take your father more seriously than Pre. Obasanjo on national issues being a former president? People will just open mouth WAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by naija1stnigar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

Don't mind the deluded Clowns.πŸ˜’

They Just hate Obasanjo because he was Fair to all Nigerians
And is highly Respected Nationally and Internationally, unlike their Druggie Chicago Lord. 😌πŸ˜₯

They are Trying to Rubbish him with their mouths.

Very YEYE children. πŸ˜πŸ˜„

thier comments towards Obasanjo recently, both online and offline has been very dissapointing, they say his Igbo history as if they were there when his father and mother gave birth to him. One thing that never made me take any of them serious: because his houses are located in both Abeokuta and otta and I am yet to see anyone or group of people go there to ever tell him any nonsense. But to see this stupid generation dragging an accomplished nationalist like obj for corrupt drug Baron like Tinubu is just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by frankson1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06
onuman:
Obasanjo knows the problem of Nigeria which is the fraudulent 36 states political structure created by northern military dictators between 1967-1996. Obasanjo as president of Nigeria tried to use his National Political Reforms Conference to alter the political structure in a democratic setting.

But the conference came to an abrupt end after the north joined by a section of the Yoruba refused the slight increment from 13% reward to oil producing states.
Iwuanyanwu knows the problems of Nigeria is from the skewed political structure.

Tinubu crisscrossed all the SW region asking for political restructuring of Nigeria between 1999 to 2010.
In counties formed by different regions, land mass or population figures is NEVER used as yardstick to create too many new states or local government areas in a region with large land mass or high population.
At best, there should have been equal number of states between the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.
Since 1999, having 20 states in the northern region arrogates excess political and economic powers to Hausa-Fulani-led northern region.
Restructure Nigeria politically in a sovereign National Conference now.

Are you talking about the same OBJ who wanted to use his National Political Reform Skills to change the political structure by staying beyond two terms as the President. The same OBJ who ceded a territory without a gun shot immediately he didn't succeed in his plot to keep himself beyond 2 terms.

He's massaging your ego and so OBJ is now a saint and all his sins have been forgiven undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by balisa1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

So you expect any sane Mind to vote Buhari, Abi?

Buhari that is known for Vindictiveness, Draconian Rule and Harsh policies. undecided undecided

Why do you think South south and Southeast rejected him?

Do you know that even Tinubu warned against voting Buhari in 2003 presidential Election, when Bubu was in ANPP?😏

You think Everyone is Myopic like some of you Guys who vote RUBBISH and starts blaming others. πŸ˜’πŸ™

All I am saying is, Obasanjo giving a lot of Igbo people slots in his government is nothing special! Sorry if you are pained!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by risko: 1:55pm On Jan 06
Obj. In family meeting with his kinsmen. Always looking for relevance.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by rrkk(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06
He is 86
SILVERLINES:
wink

Mr. Obasenjo has proven himself to a true patriot and a national leader who stand for justice and equity among his fellow citizens.

May God bless him abundantly, with long life and prosperity
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by ekhai(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06
illicit:

U don't get it, the other man is obese

Can hardly stand, can't even speak above whispers...

To hear him u must come closer and stoop to his level

🦧
YOU WICKED. HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Bluntemperor: 2:05pm On Jan 06
AyeMoJuba:

With the pattern of votes in 2023, the East voted 95% along ethnic line whearas, the west votes was almost evenly distributed among all the contestants
Who then is liberal and who is tribalistic?

They come on Social Media like this to massage their ego,as Obasanjo,who was looking for Obi to win, got disappointed! Obasanjo did never believed Tinubu could be what he is today!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by damoobaba: 2:07pm On Jan 06
BabaO2:
That is his true immediate consistuency, he should be bold enough to say the truth and stop being an impostor as a yoruba man.

Whatever Obasanjo does, I try as much as possible not to ridicule him. This guy has tried so much for Nigeria. My problem with him is that he tends to OVERDO certain things sometimes. All in all, events has shown that he does whatever he does because of his love for the country. As far as am concerned, among all past Nigerian Presidents, HE'S THE GREATEST. I hope TINUBU will surpass him because he did so much in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by EmmyCC: 2:49pm On Jan 06
Fuckingmallam45:

Someone that killed over 10million of Igbos is Nationalistic? Una get short memory for that side Sha. That's why den dey use una do shawarma politics in Nigeria. If tomorrow Prof Soyinka sing a praise about Igbo again, he go be d best thing after bread and tea for Igbos again πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸšΆπŸšΆ
When did the killing happen?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by EmmyCC: 2:56pm On Jan 06
AyeMoJuba:

With the pattern of votes in 2023, the East voted 95% along ethnic line whearas, the west votes was almost evenly distributed among all the contestants

Who then is liberal and who is tribalistic?
With the pattern of votes in the last elections I will say Tinubu lost woefully in the southwest if the true results were announced. Forget about the few bigots trying to paint the Yorubas black. Yorubas voted majorly for Peter Obi, the best candidate in the election with Atiku coming a distant 2nd. Tinubu face no even show talk less of e shoe shining.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by BJanta: 3:01pm On Jan 06
Gradually returning home. It is instructive to note that Iwuanyawu is from Imo State where Obasanjo's biological father hails from.. And I can categorically tell you that a DNA test will confirm it if the old antique would surrender himself to one. Let the old plague leave Yorubaland immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by sulaak(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06
Thundafireseun:
Igbo Amaka

There are levels to things

OBJ bowing to Ohanaeze in IMO state

One would wonder if this is the same OBJ that ordered Oba’s to frog Jump

That Igbo leader is so fat. I doubt he can stand up

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by azzima(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

Some Bitter, TRIBALISTIC Goons will gather here to Spill TRASH. πŸ™

because Obasanjo was Nationalistic as a President,
Body dey Pepe Dem.😏

They want Bubu and Ebola Tribalistic/Nepotistic style of Governance which has left Nigeria in ruins! 😨😨

Very YEYE Pple! πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

Obj is just whining you guys just like FFK, RENO, DINO , OLUNLOYO.....It's obj's turn to play with you ppl's gullibility. He will return back soon and you ppl will start abusing him.

I remember when FFK was touring SE states like a minister, he was always wearing Ibo attire, speaking for Kanu's family etc grin grin grin.

Anyway we don't really care about OBJ, He is retracing back his Paternal root for Political relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by SharingIsLife(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06
Obakoolex:
To igbos now Obasanjo is the best thing after slice bread, until baba say something against them that they will give baba same treatment they gave to others grin
The way you guys think like morons really gives me goose pimples. "To Igbos". Is any person named "Igbos"? Just because of what a few Igbos said here and there that you're foaming in your mouth.

I'm Igbo and I know that Obasanjo is as chameleonic as any of his kins. I've not forgotten his cash-and-carry and do-or-die politics. So, stop your moronic overgeneralization and face your front abeg.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06
Thundafireseun:
Igbo Amaka

I don't think you are normal...
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by benitwater(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06
Gradually preparing for his home coming.
Thanks for not forgetting your source.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by sunboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06
Thundafireseun:
Igbo Amaka

I think this is common sense, do you see that man sitting as someone who could stand for 5 mins without losing it ?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06
onuman:

Your believing in united Nigeria under the present unitary government system and fraudulent political structure implies that you don't understand what a functioning country is like.
The present lopsided political structure generates inept political leadership at the top.

Wait, when Igbos exit Nigeria, religious extremists from the north shall take over your hearth.
well, you are just dreaming because the Igbos are not exiting Nigeria... They are going no where...
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Obakoolex(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06
SharingIsLife:

The way you guys think like morons really gives me goose pimples. "To Igbos". Is any person named "Igbos"? Just because of what a few Igbos said here and there that you're foaming in your mouth.

I'm Igbo and I know that Obasanjo is as chameleonic as any of his kins. I've not forgotten his cash-and-carry and do-or-die politics. So, stop your moronic overgeneralization and face your front abeg.
Haba na fight
You could have just said you're Igbo and not all igbos fall for Obj simple rather than dishing out insult.
New year new energy please

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by GUNITGuy: 5:49pm On Jan 06
This same people that Said all manner of insults on Obj during Jonathan Era yet he kept quiet against many of their prominent people.....Only to get election to tell Jonathan to go beg obj again for Second term ....
When they tell them Yorubas are ahead in this game called Nigeria they would start Making noise again....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by olat70(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06
Let him remember to visit Odi village o

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by nyabinghi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06
Thundafireseun:

Hahahahahahaahaaa

This one pain you oooo

You can’t see any poooooor man that is obese/overweight

99% of Igbos are very very rich and they don’t make noise…. They don’t shout like the Agbero you see every day in Lagos

And you can’t order a big man to frog jump like the Oba’s where gladly doing when they came face to face with OBJ πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
when they have financial and health problems,Yorubas bail them out
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by nyabinghi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06
EmmyCC:

With the pattern of votes in the last elections I will say Tinubu lost woefully in the southwest if the true results were announced. Forget about the few bigots trying to paint the Yorubas black. Yorubas voted majorly for Peter Obi, the best candidate in the election with Atiku coming a distant 2nd. Tinubu face no even show talk less of e shoe shining.
you dey whine?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by onuman: 9:43pm On Jan 06
PortHarcourtcit:
well, you are just dreaming because the Igbos are not exiting Nigeria... They are going no where...

Only God has power to say what you wrote above. Lack of education is the disease piloting the brain of people who hold similar opinion.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders by Thundafireseun: 9:48pm On Jan 06
nyabinghi:
when they have financial and health problems,Yorubas bail them out

Hahahaahaaha

This one pain you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will / First Lady scolds governor in public. / Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.