Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75996 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls reader's we advice u cease calling us for poll and lotto spells for we don't have time for such spells here. Reason is because it requires a full time committment (time factor) and that we don't entertain here therefore giving up such factor while we embraze other aFfairs. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by richgnome: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
@bunbit1 please stop doing copy and paste off a witchcraft site, these things take more than you are posting them, there is a complete ritual that goes with all these and not as simple as it looks.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Do Money Spells Really work?
YES MONEY SPELLS DO WORK AND CAN BRING YOU SO MUCH LUCK WITH MONEY WHEN CASTED BY A PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER.
Money has been and is still an object to almost everyone and every institution on this planet Earth. So few people own most of the money in this World today and there is a good reason to that. The reason is that they know something that many people do not know. They have kept it a secret and today am going unleash some of the secrets here so that it can help you succeed in you quest for riches.
Below are a few of the secrets that have kept some people rich. These are very easy secrets to practice and succeed through.

Make use of the force of the universe

The forces of the universe for millennia and millennia have always been harnessed by people who know how to to their advantage. The universe can align itself around you and make you win in anything you lay your hands on. It can however be a daunting task to harness the forces of the universe but there are natural ways in which when carefully applied can make it much easier for one to tap on this force. Contact Bunbit1 in order to reap this force for any money problems
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Job Seekers Spells are those spells that one without or with a job can not just live without. Who exactly needs the job seeker spell? This spell is for those that are unlucky when it comes to the issue of getting jobs, those that can not maintain a job for long for this or that reason and those that want a promotion and yet there seem to be something or someone standing in their way.

This is the perfect spell for those that have got problems in their jobs or have failed to get or keep a job. .
Re: Make Money Using Spells by lind2011(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by lind2011(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2014
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing including money, comes with extra effort so to be successful in life, famous, loved and make money. All u need do is a "Spiritual Bath" and every wicked power delaying ur progress will clear off and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call on 07019808636.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by nwadei22: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
@Op spells don't work.....hard work does.thank you
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sydneyforex: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
what is spells ..you can make money online jobs and survey jobs
http://thecartesian.com/online-survey-jobs-without-investment-india-home/
read the article to learn more about survey jobs

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
I happily welcome you all back.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2015
See What Others Are Doing To Make Money.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
by bunbit1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Maybe now more than ever, you should
consider burning green candles to bring
about needed money into the home. I am
not going to elaborate on the economic
conditions of the country right now as
negative thoughts brings negativity, but I
know that people are out there with
uncertainty about their future.
The very basic free money spell that I
know is simply going down to Walgreen’s
or Walmart and picking up a few green St
Jude 7 – Day Glass Candles. Saint Jude is
the Patron Saint of Impossible Causes and
is loved by many throughout the world. To
petition him for much needed money has
been a spiritual practice for decades and it
wouldn’t hurt for you to consider burning
a candle to him if much needed money is
not flowing your way.
After purchasing your candles, clean them
with lemon juice. Then, taking a blank
deposit slip from your checkbook, write
the amount you would like to receive in
the total line. One the date line, write the
date that the funds are needed. Sign your
name to the deposit slip in the line
provided. Anoint this deposit slip with any
of the Money Drawing Blessing Oils such
as Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Pay Me or
Prosperity Anointing Oils. All these oils are
available for you to purchase.
You can boost your deposit slips drawing
power by dusting it with the appropriate
sachet powder that matches the money
drawing oil scent.
Once this is done, light your candle in
earnest.
To be continued.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by daniel56(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
I can't see all dis can u, do it so that money will appear in my room or I dn't have money now to do all that
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 8:36am On May 20, 2016
sponkybadman:
@ Optimisticgondy, blink182, flow, Akataka etc i guess you guys are mistaking this forum and the very gentleman. i think we Nigerians have grown so wide to follow issues with intelligent and avoid amateur play. infact to be sincere i was very angry when i got here this afternoon only to read all these nonsense comment that has no base. if maybe by anyway the gentleman whom i have met one on one happpenend to fraud you as u lay emphasis then go on and tell Nigerians because we will like to hear that. if not then i think we have to stop all this joke and scandals.
about 4 to 5 months ago i was with Isimmili in his temple at Agunri Anambra state where i sought my problems and am glad for what he did for me. i mean we need to be sure of what we do and said because none of us we be happy when his image is being ruin like what u guys are doing here. pls its just a witness and piece of advice don't get it twisted! i remain Sponkybadman for you.
My son may your days be long. I have no response for critics. Only my gud work shall speak for me.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 9:38am On May 24, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
can you see the contradiction in your words? Your consultation and services are free yet you sell rings. When will you stop this sh.it scam?
come and take it free.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
bunbit123:
come and take it free.
Who is this? Mtchew!

It's a pity you just have access to the internet sincd 2013 that I made d comment you quoted above..

Mr Man, this is 2016, I don't have your time.
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 3:21pm On May 26, 2016
bunbit1:
one stupid thing with you is that you fail to know that the more you comments here the more you promote the thread because people are calling 24/7 and we are doing more online jobs in the temple. am laughig at your ignorance. How do you think a finger tip will cover the moon which stand on the sky? @ Optimisti.........
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 3:22pm On May 26, 2016
bunbit1:
one stupid thing with you is that you fail to know that the more you comments here the more you promote the thread because people are calling 24/7 and we are doing more online jobs in the temple. am laughig at your ignorance. How do you think a finger tip will cover the moon which stand on the sky? @ Optimisti.........
remember i told u then!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 4:27pm On May 27, 2016
photo of bullet/gun proof (ogwu egbe), matchet, axe and bottle protector (ogwu mma,anyuike na karama) mixed with original kaikai/ijaw. Popularly known as odeshi!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
having problem downloading the photo
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
To help eliminate crime and maintain a crime free country, i welcome security officers who wish to make gun proof to protect themselves from untimely death. Come and have protection and fearless to attack robbers. I also prepare bottle, sharp object and matchet charms for the common goal. If you are a thief and claim to be a security officer in order to access my services, you better desist hence am to discover your real identity perhaps hand you over to police for prosecution. Other sect of individual i can devote to protect are driver's, traders and such like profesion. Though the gun proof is of two kind, the mark and unmark. The herb is insighted in a bottle and mixe with original kaikai/ijaw (unadulterated) to be taken a short with a left hand one short a day. The other type will be mark in your skin and are to be permanent till you decide to remove it. I will soon update how you can protect yourself from matchet cut with a common herb available within your reach but this method can last not longer than 12hours to be ineffective unless being repeated.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
odeshi

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.

Spiritual oil to provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin. Pin the needles inside a living tree and force it to enter completely.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it at the front of your house to attract fortune. This should be done when no one will see you. Reason is because if an evil person sees you perhaps consult to know about your deeds, he may attack or invoke it.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or whatsapp.

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Public Notice: having accepted to reach you all via whatsapp is to help the ministerial services therefore one should learn to observe manners. When you whatsapp, after greetings, try to go straight to your point that's what i require of you when i ask 'how may i help you or what do you want'? I mind my time in as much as am here for your services. Am always busy and to say the truth, i have no time to chat but have to permit to help those who can't afford to call therefore i pledge you to mind my time and respect this priviledge. Moreover, many force me to chat eventhough i complained my business, i operate with a phone that delivers whatsapp message as soon as you send. The continuos vibration is so disturbing that it calls for distraction and i cant put it in silent owing to emergency. Drop ur msgs and wait for a reply, dont force my attention, doing so is called selfish and is not good. Furthermore, when ask for your info for consult as the case implies, reply with the expected answer without delay, you inability to understand this may help block you. Before contact, i expect you to know my protocol which was made clear on this forum. If u hvnt read it, i urge u to do so. Finally, i thank you all and promise for adequate attention. Remember, your happiness is our motto!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2016
We are happy announcing to you about our existing spiritual shop located @ shop 35 upstairs blessed line opposite Mokwe motor park ose main market onitsha Anambra state. As dealers on spiritual items imported from India, we also market and distribute local product to help serve you better. We have varieties of spiritual items which cannot be listed. Call and order for our services. We deliver natiowide using peace mass and young shall grow motors for equity services. Come and patronize with us today.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit123: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
when someone owns you and refuse to pay, two things are involve. Either he has the money but finding it difficult to pay you or he has no money but trying his best possible to see your money being paid. If last is the case, i pledge you exercise patience with him and discuss best possible means to pay you. A situation by which debtor refused to pay you whereas he has the money. Or your debtor is master of''come_today-and-come_tommorow'', everyday na so so excuse: meanwhile he has the money 10 times but can't afford to pay, don't worry. Come and lay your complaint here in the temple. It will only cost you white unspotted foul, a kola nut and local white chalk (nzu), N1000 for case report. Ask us to help you get your money from the day of your visit till seven days, if we succed, you come back to pay us only ten percent of the amount recovered. NOTE: we only engage on warfare with a stubborn rich debtor.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by hopewealth: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
so you base in eastern state,so how would you interact with someone in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.