Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75994 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
some send us emails and call another number which never comes to our phone line. I can't figure out where the problem originate. could it be from the caller (omission of number) or from the network provider? Whichever, Our contact address remains +234 7062 855 001
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
isimmiligbonille: some send us emails and call another number which never comes to our phone line. I can't figure out where the problem originate. could it be from the caller (omission of number) or from the network provider? Whichever, Our contact address remains +234 7062 855 001
or 070 628 55 001 while calling within the country.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
isimmiligbonille: The stubborn fly, its like you want to present yourself as an object of sacrifice this year. 2011 it was Omonuan who stubbornly played your role and receive his wages. Now its you! hahahahahaahaah
I advice you go back to page 2_3 of this forum and read about Omonuan then come back and ask me questions about him today. I warn you! I warn you!! I warn for the last time!!! stay clear my way hence i have nothing in common against or with you. Unless you want it otherwise..........
Thunder will strike you for your statement above. Who do you think you are and what do you take me for? If you're are so sure of yourself, dont give me any warning, say what you wish happen to me publicly here and give it a stated period of time, then let's see what happens. I swear you're nothing, even with my life, so you can try your powerless 'power' against my life. I went through the page you stated and nothing happened to the guy you mentioned, maybe you'll have to tell us what happened to him so we can ask him or call his attention to this thread (He's hale and hearty, and still posting on this forum) Omo yi, mind your language and don't take me for a coward you can pursue with chicken threats. If you are as powerful as you claim, dont give any warning in your reply to this post; just say, for example, that optimisticgondy will die between now and 7 or 21 days and let's see if I wont be here laughing out loud at your stewwpid threats at the lapse of the duration. Stop scamming people; that's my reaction against you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=Optimisticgondy] Thunder will strike you for your statement above. Who do you think you are and what do you take me for? If you're are so sure of yourself, dont give me any warning, say what you wish happen to me publicly here and give it a stated period of time, then let's see what happens. I swear you're nothing, even with my life, so you can try your powerless 'power' against my life. I went through the page you stated and nothing happened to the guy you mentioned, maybe you'll have to tel
Until a stubborn child eats what has kept him awake all night long he will sleep in peace. those who request for seven doesn't take six if not seven and above. Eye that is willing to see have to see and must see. Its neither evil for one to consult the raths of God's nor evil when the raths of the God's befail a man who...........
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=isimmiligbonille][/quote]Your brain has been seriously tampered with spiritually, and that's why you couldnt comprehend my post above. Dont give any proverb, if you ask me to give 100s, I'll give you. Do what I asked you to do, it's not a sin if you do it cos I request you to do it. So guy, I challenge you, if you're so sure of yourself as you claim, say ''so so'' thing shall happen to Gondy within 3 or 7 days, then cast your ''spell'' on its working and let's see if I won't be here laughing at your ridiculous threat after the stated day. If you can't do that, then don't post here again cos that will confirm you are as powerless as fart.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
haaaaahahhahahaha its not your fault but as a result of what bad government has caused in Nigeria. I can't believe that you are among those going out here and there prizing death.
Am sorry gently man, you can visit Shagamu express way for quick death. or better still visit Lekki beach if you are tired of life, you can get yourself drown there.
hahahahahahaahha you're not the reason am here.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
isimmiligbonille: haaaaahahhahahaha its not your fault but as a result of what bad government has caused in Nigeria. I can't believe that you are among those going out here and there prizing death.
Am sorry gently man, you can visit Shagamu express way for quick death. or better still visit Lekki beach if you are tired of life, you can get yourself drown there.
Hey! see this dunce just dey laugh like say he don inhale laughing gas o. ''Aa ki n m'Ole lori ope, ki o ma ri wi'' meaning ''a thief caught on palm tree will definitely have at least an excuse to give''. What damage has bad government done to you? Stop calling government into this matter 'my friend'. You're doing more harm to this nation than the government. Of course you can't be here cos of me reason being that I can't fall prey to your gimmicks, but mind you, I won't let anyone but a fool fall for it. Many people already know why you are here and that's why they remain silent to your self-eulogizing posts. I remember someone asked you to give him lotto winning numbers the other with a promise that he would bring as many people as possible to your shrine if you could do that. What you did then was to escape with excuse. Do you even think you are better off the government Mr Thief? Do you think we dont jasi your copied and pasted spells/posts here. We know it's all ''format'' which only a fool can fall for. You're here to sell N50,000 impotent ring and how does selling impotent ring @ that cost make you better than the govt. Stop giving flimsy excuse, there are ways you can show you really possess occultic power on this thread. Prove your worth guy man!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isioyi: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
isimmiligbonille: haaaaahahhahahaha its not your fault but as a result of what bad government has caused in Nigeria. I can't believe that you are among those going out here and there prizing death.
the master you have just said it all. i plead you over look the death seeker for he shall come to his nest like a bird on a very bad day.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2013
isioyi:
the master you have just said it all. i plead you over look the death seeker for he shall come to his nest like a bird on a very bad day.
You're dead cra.zy. I've told you not to give proverb if u are sure of yourself. I know this is you again Issimigbonile. You registered this account again just as you have registered the likes of bunbit, isimi and issimigbonile to trick people that you're for sure. Your first post on Nairaland was hidden, this is your 2nd post while your 3rd post was ''very cheap dude''. Do you think you can fool active members of this forum just like that? Ok..ok..let's agree now that you're for real, post your real names here, 20 different pictures of you in your shrine, link to your facebook home, your address and 10 pictures of outside view of your address.
If again you still give excuse just as you've been doing with with proverbs (as if you an an authoritarian of proverb), to hell with you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isioyi: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Optimisticgondy: You're dead cra.zy. I've told you not to give proverb if u are sure of yourself. I know this is you again Issimigbonile. You registered this account again just as you have registered the likes of bun bit, isimi and issimigbonile to trick people that you're for sure. Your first post on Nairaland was hidden, this is your 2nd post while your 3rd post was ''very cheap dude''. Do you think you can fool active members of this forum just like that? Ok..ok..let's agree now that you're for real, post your real names here, 20 different pictures of you in your shrine, link to your facebook home, your address and 10 pictures of outside view of your address.
If again you still give excuse just as you've been doing with with proverbs (as if you an an authoritarian of proverb), to hell with you.
hey you optimistic abi wetin u dey call ursef. abeg i no dey here to yann mouth with u because me no bi woman. wetin i wann make u undanstand is that u should stop looking for something where u did not kept it. I am an igbo boy. we speak in proverbs. so if u are afraid of proverbs then to heel you over there or beta go hug transformer.
u dey call me Issimigbonile and bunbit, to heel with u and those names because me no no una plan.
u hv to learn manners.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2013
isioyi:
hey you optimistic abi wetin u dey call ursef. abeg i no dey here to yann mouth with u because me no bi woman. wetin i wann make u undanstand is that u should stop looking for something where u did not kept it. I am an igbo boy. we speak in proverbs. so if u are afraid of proverbs then to heel you over there or beta go hug transformer.
u dey call me Issimigbonile and bunbit, to heel with u and those names because me no no una plan.
u hv to learn manners.
Look at what your moronic brain has caused you. Why are you and your ''master'' slowpokes? Mind you, what makes me mad at your proverbs is the way you think you can dodge my request with it meanwhile your 'proverbs' and chicken threats are just dog barks to me because I can destroy one's life with just proverbs and incantations (But I won't do that except in the case of self-defence)
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Ok..ok..let's agree now that you're for real, post your real names here, 20 different pictures of you in your shrine, link to your facebook home, your address and 10 pictures of outside view of your address.
@Issimgbonile/Bunbit/Issimi. Waiting Day 1
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isioyi: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2013
abeg me no dey here to quarrel wit u. e get wetin nyash dey big pass. u no say una yoruba too like talking. be a man and act like a man
Re: Make Money Using Spells by akataaka: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Dis 1 na Iraq and Iran. lol
Re: Make Money Using Spells by cashflowpc(m): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2013
See this stewpid yahoo boy turn yahoo preist o! Chai! This guy don chop money die!

Why are some nigerians this gullible?

This guy is just playing with your mind...

If you are really for real! Post your pictures here including your shrine! I bet you will hide under some flimsy lame excuses.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by akataaka: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2013
cashflowpc: See this stewpid yahoo boy turn yahoo preist o! Chai! This guy don chop money die!

If you are really for real! Post your pictures here including your shrine! I bet you will hide under some flimsy lame excuses.
100% supported
Even far better than that, his phone number or have someone here called him to testify?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
cashflowpc: See this stewpid yahoo boy turn yahoo preist o! Chai! This guy don chop money die!

Dont mind him jor. We've been waiting for his reply since April 25. This time around, no flimsy excuse hence the silence.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by akataaka: 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Dont mind him jor. We've been waiting for his reply since April 25. This time around,
no flimsy excuse hence the silence.
I still request for his contact to call him.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 2:55am On May 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Dont mind him jor. We've been waiting for his reply since April 25. This time around, no flimsy excuse hence the silence.
I strongly believe this guy is same as Bahuleya Sampat on Facebook. What a criminal.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by pcnwamadi(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2013
I guess the thief is quiet now.. Some Nigerians will fall for dis cheap scam..
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:21am On May 03, 2013
For those of you who like speech and argument, I Isimmiligbonille stand here to defend my course and carrier beyond a reasonable doubt. I remain whom I am and still where I am. For those who. Request my phone number and emails. My hotline remains +234 706 285 5001. Am busy therefore have no time for gossip and challenges
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2013
bunbit1: For those of you who like speech and argument, I Isimmiligbonille stand here to defend my course and carrier beyond a reasonable doubt. I remain whom I am and still where I am. For those who. Request my phone number and emails. My hotline remains +234 706 285 5001. Am busy therefore have no time for gossip and challenges
You must be crazy..you want people to call you so you can ''scope'' them. Don't worry, I'll give you a call one of these days, but be ready to find yourself in soup that day if trully this is your number.
Nevertheless, we still want you to post 10 pics of u in ur shrine, your home/office address, 10 picture of outside view of your home/office and your facebook link. Will you be so daft to transact business with someone you don't know or without address? Or if you have a website, won't you give ur address no and pictures of u on it?
If you can't do what we ask you to do, ogun, sango, obatala, ayelala, olosunta, osun, imole, ara and osanyin go punish and kill you if you talk here again.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2013
blink182: I strongly believe this guy is same as Bahuleya Sampat on Facebook. What a criminal.
That's my believe as well or he might be one of his accomplices. I still wonder how people fall for someone they don't know. Bahuleya Sampat has no Picture on facebook, home address incorrect and yet, people fall for him.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 5:57pm On May 03, 2013
@ Optimisticgondy, blink182, flow, Akataka etc i guess you guys are mistaking this forum and the very gentleman. i think we Nigerians have grown so wide to follow issues with intelligent and avoid amateur play. infact to be sincere i was very angry when i got here this afternoon only to read all these nonsense comment that has no base. if maybe by anyway the gentleman whom i have met one on one happpenend to fraud you as u lay emphasis then go on and tell Nigerians because we will like to hear that. if not then i think we have to stop all this joke and scandals.
about 4 to 5 months ago i was with Isimmili in his temple at Agunri Anambra state where i sought my problems and am glad for what he did for me. i mean we need to be sure of what we do and said because none of us we be happy when his image is being ruin like what u guys are doing here. pls its just a witness and piece of advice don't get it twisted! i remain Sponkybadman for you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2013
sponkybadman: @ Optimisticgondy, blink182, flow, Akataka etc i guess you guys are mistaking this forum and the very gentleman. i think we Nigerians have grown so wide to follow issues with intelligent and avoid amateur play. infact to be sincere i was very angry when i got here this afternoon only to read all these nonsense comment that has no base. if maybe by anyway the gentleman whom i have met one on one happpenend to fraud you as u lay emphasis then go on and tell Nigerians because we will like to hear that. if not then i think we have to stop all this joke and scandals.
about 4 to 5 months ago i was with Isimmili in his temple at Agunri Anambra state where i sought my problems and am glad for what he did for me. i mean we need to be sure of what we do and said because none of us we be happy when his image is being ruin like what u guys are doing here. pls its just a witness and piece of advice don't get it twisted! i remain Sponkybadman for you.
Who are you that look like a sheep without a rope on its neck. Hey hey hey, dont think u can act those facebook drama for us on this forum isimi or whatever nonsense u call ur name. Do what we ask u to do.
We understand u went ahead to register this username once again in order to make people believe u are real. U registered this username here on April 19 and this is your third post.
Your first and second posts on Nairaland are just ''passing by'' and''make dwm holla tight nah. dem mama''
By the way, when u registered on that April 19, how did u know this kind of thread exists?
Isimi or Bunbut or slowpoke, be careful and dont lose your life at a tender age. This cant be an avenue for you to get preys I tell u and dont think u can come here and play pranks on anyone. We know how Bahuleya opened multiple accounts on facebook to post and comment testimonies so he could deceive people and u-Isimi- are not different.
Who told u a fool like you can scam anybody here? Well, such person can be a fool like yourself.
If you-Isimi- are for real, do what we ask u to do stupid boy otherwise, I'll fight a spiritual battle with u. You can try and open multiple accounts now for your future use here, noone will still fall for it and we'll get you. This weekend, I'll take a very powerful step toward your downfall-its not a sin if u have either ur legs or hands amputated cos you are evil and every evil tree shall be uprooted. Be ready for a powerful spiritual duel. You shall see. Stop using ur nonsense Wiccan knowledge on sites like www.witchschool.com or www.magickaschool.com or copied spells from some sites like www.spellsofmagic.com , www.luckymojo.com/spells.html or whatever nonsense to come and deceive anyone here. Nananana, I've been through that and understand how it goes ok.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 5:11am On May 04, 2013
Optimistic you speaks like a child and thats your problem. you speaks without understanding and base. if i registered sponkybadman on april how does that brought bad effect here. for your information i have been in this Naiaraland for not less than 2 yrs with Sponky as my username (still search for it) but quite unfortunate while i had problems which kept me indoor for almost a yr then i lost my email adress therefore have to re_register with sponkybadman last month to get update and do comments here.
d
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 5:24am On May 04, 2013
you haven't tell us what you do here alwaz. is here you shop or office? you write all witches and wizards sites here are you not even the Balehuya? Nigerians lets becareful to note this guy Optimisticgondy on Nairaland! he said he has been into this and know what it looks like, we note that one for u! keep taliking!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by akataaka: 8:29am On May 04, 2013
I don't believe in cock and bull story. I have called the priest and have appointment with him at his spiritual temple come Monday next week. I believe in what I see not what I hear. Until then my fellow. Nairalanders
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2013
sponkybadman: you haven't tell us what you do here alwaz. is here you shop or office? you write all witches and wizards sites here are you not even the Balehuya? Nigerians lets becareful to note this guy Optimisticgondy on Nairaland! he said he has been into this and know what it looks like, we note that one for u! keep taliking!
You can run your mouth as u like. Thats what your like like Bahuleya do. Still wondering how I came about those sites? I like learning about all religions just to beat scammers like you cos in naija here, people like u like scamming people with what they are ignorant about. Meanwhile I'm not religious but I'm spiritual. You dont understand english guy, that why u dont understand what I mean by ''i've been through that''. Keep deceiving yourself Issimmi. Post your address, 10 pictures of u in your shrine, 10 pictures of outside view of ur temple and your facebook link. Then, we can talk. Do these if you are sure of yourself and stop dodging our request with multuple accounts. You asked what I do here? Yeah, I know I am a threat for u. That's how I fight scammers here and even on facebook. Even physically, I pursue scammers. I know how you operate and will definitely spoil ur shows ok?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2013
akataaka: I don't believe in cock and bull story. I have called the priest and have appointment with him at his spiritual temple come Monday next week. I believe in what I see not what I hear. Until then my fellow. Nairalanders
Guy you had better be careful. These are died in the wood scammers. When u get there, they'll act real life african magic movie for u to the extent that u'll be convinced they are real. Until they keep ''nailing'' and charging u with different scamming tactics and until u have no kobo again, u wont realise u are being duped. Better wake up and I pray they dont dupe u to the extent of selling ur whole properties, withdrawing ur savings,borrowing money u cant repay and hanging urself by the time u realise. Money! money! money! that's what they use to 'play' with u. They'll conjure dollars, euros and pounds for u but mind u, they dont possess the power to really conjure, it's trick. All na trick. Well, be careful sha. Dont tell me I dont tell u o. I say wetin God tell me to do o
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2013
@Fellow Nairalanders.
I'm smelling a rat among us here. The person's username starts with A and ends with A. When the person says anything here, I'll let u know him and why. The person also registered on 19th of April and with few posts. I sense he's also Isimmi. He pretends to be against him somehow, but it's all tactics these online scammers use to convince peple they are real when they are not. Let's watchout!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.