Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75417 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by cashflowpc(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Fellow Nairalanders.
I'm smelling a rat among us here. The person's username starts with A and ends with A. When the person says anything here, I'll let u know him and why. The person also registered on 19th of April and with few posts. I sense he's also Isimmi. He pretends to be against him somehow, but it's all tactics these online scammers use to convince peple they are real when they are not. Let's watchout!

Hahahahahahaha, u beat me into saying this optimistic, The guy self. He's still a learner.

@Op, u no sabi anything, your format don get k-leg right from the very first beginning, you should have prepared well, you dont know you will meet people like us for nairaland abi? Ode nie! Go for more tutorials.

We sabi people like you wella! Idiota!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2013
cashflowpc:

Hahahahahahaha, u beat me into saying this optimistic, The guy self. He's still a learner.

@Op, u no sabi anything, your format don get k-leg right from the very first beginning, you should have prepared well, you dont know you will meet people like us for nairaland abi? Ode nie! Go for more tutorials.

We sabi people like you wella! Idiota!
Hahahahaha! The guy no sabi work at all. We asked him to post 10 pictures of him in his shrine, 10 pictures of outside view of his shrine and his facebook link (perhaps he wants to perfect his set-up on that before showing us), he keeps giving flimsy excuse. We aked for his address, he gave us his local govt area. He doesn't know the difference btw local govt and address. I'm from Ikere Local Govt in Ekiti State and does that make it easier for anyone to visit me? The scammer is busy, but not busy to post his phone number cos ''drama'' is easy to act on phone.
@Akaata. Don't forget to take picture with the 'priest' when you get to his 'shrine' okay? Also, take different pictures outside his shrine abegi.
Again, post his contact address for us here. I know someone who lives in that his local govt who doesn't know him. He needs his address to verify for us.
I dey laugh o. This scammer sef, he think say we be kids for here.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 2:33am On May 08, 2013
Shebi una dey see wetin una dey do una sef yeeyee for hia @ Cashflow and his best foolish colleague? At least una don tell nairalanders say "NO JOB" for una. Do u have somtin doing? NO is the answer. So keep gossiping here fools
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2013
sponkybadman: Shebi una dey see wetin una dey do una sef yeeyee for hia @ Cashflow and his best foolish colleague? At least una don tell nairalanders say "NO JOB" for una. Do u have somtin doing? NO is the answer. So keep gossiping here fools
''ojo nige, o fe sokun, pele o''. Hahahahahahhahahaha! I like the way u confess say our actions dey pain u to ur bone marrows. Yeah I always like to dey see scammers crying..buahaha! Buhahaha! Bubububhahah! If u talk say I no get job cos I dey spoil ur shows, I agree Mr Ole (Thief) and Ole (Lazy boy).
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 6:08pm On May 08, 2013
Sapui asawei ni fu fu yikh ni ba le.U suppose no say notin concern me concern ur yeeyee write_up. If to say u go heed to my advice I for advice u say make u be wise and avoid risk. Life has no duplicate but dis u won't understand till d day u found ursef in a critical condition den u go confirm wetin I been don tell u. If to say I dey involve I for don handle u roughly @ Optimisticgondy. asawei el dekh seddu ni ba le.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2013
sponkybadman: Sapui asawei ni fu fu yikh ni ba le.U suppose no say notin concern me concern ur yeeyee write_up. If to say u go heed to my advice I for advice u say make u be wise and avoid risk. Life has no duplicate but dis u won't understand till d day u found ursef in a critical condition den u go confirm wetin I been don tell u. If to say I dey involve I for don handle u roughly @ Optimisticgondy. asawei el dekh seddu ni ba le.
I see say u don dey kolo because na like this scammers like you like to dey threanten people wey dey spoil their shows. Well, dont think I'm a butty, I'm a real pako, Omo Agba (Born into ''charms''). Arigisegi, onshu ori ora re li she le, ki omode ba dari sopa, apa a pa, ki eyin ba dari so apata, ishe lii fo luulu, ki ogede ba shio, ora re li mui na. Kete epe re ko i she, mo dapa sio toripe, ki ideregbe ba siju o eyin, a depe pada selepe, kaguntan ba pojuweyin, adepe pada selepe. Ishe lerun o i wo. Onikoni ko ba porimi nibi, ihan funraran ni kea je o. Sponkybadman, Isimi abi onikoni ko ba porimi nibi titori mee ja fun eto inhan oniyan, ihan funraran ni ki e je lorun arin mobo. Keri be, ke se be, ase! Who do you take me for? Emi omo gbo,gba, agaba obarika, omo siasia bi adi,omo olsunta orunikere. Latoni lo, aba orole ponmi suku re, latonilo, olosunta orunikere ponmi suku re. Latoni lo, inu re li kete iro agba i ya gbe. I swear, if you know me, you wont threaten me with any condition because you would understand that any negative energy directed at me backfires at the sender. You can try it guy. If you believe any of ur charms can work against me, I'm not God but you're dreaming I swear. Let's see who finds himself/herself in critical condition later. Let's see who wont be here to post in the next three months between you and me. It seems this rat called Issimi/Sponky/Bunbit dont know where I am from. If you dont desist from this evil act of yours within 21 days, you shall see ''my hand'' I promise.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 08, 2013
Ezekiel 13:18
And say, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the women who sew magic bands upon all wrists, and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature, in the hunt for souls! Will you hunt down souls belonging to my people and keep your own souls alive?

Magic is not Godly. Beware.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 5:24am On May 09, 2013
sponkybadman: @ Optimisticgondy, blink182, flow, Akataka etc i guess you guys are mistaking this forum and the very gentleman. i think we Nigerians have grown so wide to follow issues with intelligent and avoid amateur play. infact to be sincere i was very angry when i got here this afternoon only to read all these nonsense comment that has no base. if maybe by anyway the gentleman whom i have met one on one happpenend to fraud you as u lay emphasis then go on and tell Nigerians because we will like to hear that. if not then i think we have to stop all this joke and scandals.
about 4 to 5 months ago i was with Isimmili in his temple at Agunri Anambra state where i sought my problems and am glad for what he did for me. i mean we need to be sure of what we do and said because none of us we be happy when his image is being ruin like what u guys are doing here. pls its just a witness and piece of advice don't get it twisted! i remain Sponkybadman for you.
I stick on my first post u alone knows where u come and what u do but to all I care u're not far better like the ur kinsmen because una chop by mouth and no power is left behind.
If u want to see me and know who I be den, drop me ur phone number here or facebook let's go dat way. Lagbaja!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2013
sponkybadman:
I stick on my first post u alone knows where u come and what u do but to all I care u're not far better like the ur kinsmen because una chop by mouth and no power is left behind.
If u want to see me and know who I be den, drop me ur phone number here or facebook let's go dat way. Lagbaja!
Bunbit or Isimi or whatever u call ur name, I've sent you Nairaland PM. Check the email with which u registered this account (I doubt u can remember it cos u operate multiple nairaland and email accounts to scam ignorant people,so it'll be difficult for u to remember the particular email). Send your number or facebook link to me through it, then we know whats up. Its now obvious u are a real scammer cos this is how scammers like u so much believe in threats. But boy, I'm not your equal you can scare away with threats. I'll fight you to your bitter end.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 5:44pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=Optimisticgondy]Bunbit or Isimi or whatever u call ur name, I've sent you Nairaland PM. Check the email with which u registered this account (I doubt u can remember it cos u operate multiple nairaland and email accounts to scam ignorant people,so it'll be difficult for u to remember the particular email). Send your number or facebook link to me through it, then we know whats up. Its now obvious u are a real scammer cos this is how scammers like u so much believe in threats. But boy, I'm not y
loquicious entity i have been waiting for your call all day long as you promised. Instead of calling me and do me as you promised you kept chasing wind blow here on Nairaland! have you forgot or could it be that you have not yet made airtime money? I keep waiting for your call.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1][/quote]keep waiting till birds snatch your life away. I don't have any reason to call u cos that won't spoil your shows here on Nairaland. This is a public place where I can spoil your shows. And mind u, I believe in Karma unlike u, so dont expect me to attack first. But if anyone tries any form of attack on me without any evil against him/her, he/she is doomed. That's why I had to send your words(positive or negative) in your dialect back to u in my dialect yesterday, and believe me, they are now revolving around you. It's what I ahvent done since my time on Nairaland here, but I had to do it cos u requested for it.

I'm here to let every concerned individual know you are a scammer who possesses no occultic power to change their lives; I'm here to spoil your shows. I'm also here to let everyone know that you operate multiple accounts here to scam them of their hard earned money. Some of those accounts' usernames are Bunbit, Isimmi, Issimilligbonile, Sponkybadman and some other ones.

We've asked you several times to post 10 different pictures of u in your shrine and 10 different pictures showing outside view of your office/shrine, you keep giving flimsy excuses and threatening.

We also asked you to post your facebook link here, you refused.

We asked you to give us your home/shrine address, you did introduction of your local govt area.

Are you afraid to grant our requests first?

What a fool you are! Do you think we are that daft to transact business with a ghost? You must be very silly for taking us for kid here.
Must you be afraid to give these details to prospective clients if you are for real? That alone shows u are not real. It further indicates you are here to take their money and disappear into tin air. Well, egberun Samuel ko le sa mo Olorun lowo (1000 Samuels can't escape from the face of God). No matter what u must have achieved with this unholy act of yours and those u plan to achieve with it, you'll be gravely dealt with when Karma get hold on u.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 09, 2013
^^^
Bro, please stop replying this thread and let it die a natural death.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2013
blink182: ^^^
Bro, please stop replying this thread and let it die a natural death.
alright bro. Thanks
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 9:42am On May 11, 2013
Optimisticgondy: alright bro. Thanks

Fools keep posting
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2013
Optimisticgondy:
I'm here to let every concerned individual know you are a scammer who possesses no occultic power to change their lives and future; I'm here to spoil your shows. I'm also here to let everyone know that you operate multiple accounts here to scam them of their hard earned money. Some of those accounts' usernames are Bunbit, Isimmili, Issimilligbonile, Sponkybadman and otherd.

We asked you several times to post 10 different pictures of u in your shrine and 10 different pictures showing outside view of your office/shrine, you keep giving flimsy excuses and 'threatening'.

We also asked you to post your facebook link here, you are afraid to do that.

We asked you to give us your home/shrine address, you did introduction of your local govt area. Don't you know the difference between Local govt area and address? You are a stark illiterate

What a fool you are! Do you think we are that daft to transact business with a ghost? You must be very silly for taking us for kids here.
Must you be afraid to give these details to prospective clients if you are for real? That alone shows u are not real. It further indicates you are here to take their money and disappear into thin air

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:56am On May 15, 2013
one stupid thing with you is that you fail to know that the more you comments here the more you promote the thread because people are calling 24/7 and we are doing more online jobs in the temple. am laughig at your ignorance. How do you think a finger tip will cover the moon which stand on the sky? @ Optimisti.........
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Johnian247(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]i what to be parte of this. i need the money spell to help me in my business. help me with that spell.is me johnian247
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:35pm On May 27, 2013
Johnian send me email or call with my hot line. Am sorry for not reply all day long but it was as a result of too many job we have at hand.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by incomefinder: 10:30pm On May 31, 2013
This people are bloody scammers. I wonder how a native doctor or whatever they call themselves have all the time in the world to come and make and post comments on the internet when they should be in their shrine working. Moreover the way they talk shows that their minds are not matured. NO REAL SPIRITUALIST WILL COME HERE AND START CITING INCATATIONS. ALL DIS SMALL THIEFS

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by incomefinder: 10:30pm On May 31, 2013
hmmm
Re: Make Money Using Spells by sponkybadman: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
lol
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:33am On Jun 12, 2013
PUBLIC NOTICE:
This mainly concerns our online clients who are sending pictures/photos for spells casting. Please if you are sending photos, candles will not be lit until photos have arrived. It is STRONGLY urged that you send in a photograph for your candles instead of sending them as a jpg attachment, as the quality of the picture does not transfer well onto paper in the printer.
This can be corrected by so sending it earlier enough before or immediately you made payment. Remember.
Using our transportation media service will enable the material get to us in time.
Thanks and always expect the best from us.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2013
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING.
GET BELONG AND KEEP MOVING AHEAD.
                  QUESTIONS AND ANSWER SO FAR ABOUT THE GREAT 21 ERI MAGIC RING.
                                     a.k.a. the Wonder Ringer.

10.          Some one asked from Nairaland.com:
Guy, why not use this and become richer and richer than offering it to individuals?

I answered:
Thank you my dear for that interesting question. I have to answer it right away having in mind that your intention is not to create negative impression over the subject. Nevertheless, I have to help you as well as declared the gospel truth behind Great “21 Eri Magic Ring”. This is a well designed ring specially made for traders. The purpose of this Wonderful Ring is to meet up with peoples financial out fit. The economy is no longer a pit of joy to mankind. Many are suffering from ignorant while thousand has been victimize as a credit of poor economic growth to our present globe. It’s at this stake that Great “21 ERI MAGIC RING” has come to stay.
            So in that basic, I think I have to deliver vital information about me. I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human. So you address me as chief priest.
     Finally, that should help you observe that I am not a trader therefore the Great “21 Eri Magic Eri” is not for me. Remember it’s made for traders not even a civil servant nor those in offices should make use of it. Thanks
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
QUESTION READER ASKS?
Master, I read on your forum post at NAIRALAND. I was wondering what type of candle would be appropriate to light when I will be going for a job interview on 6th December 2011. And what kind of spells oils you recommend and how soon should I start on the ritual. Thank you so much. How much are your 7-days Novena candle? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Anna
My dear Anna, I must congratulate you on the job opportunity and how you’re decisive to have an exciting and fulfilling career.
To assure you success on the D-day my Anna, I recommend you use crown success product to bath in, anoint with and burn before your Interview day.
Since time is already at hand, I would like you to go for a basic shopping list to get your items.
A.1 White Glass 7 -Day Novena Candle
Write your full name and birth date on piece of white paper placed under the candle.
B.1 Yellow Glass 7-day Novena Candle
Write name of the company or agency and job title on piece of white paper under the candle.
C.1 Red Glass 7-day Novena Candle
Write petition of power for achievement of goal to gain selection in this position on white piece of paper under the candle.
Use the success product Anointing Oil and soap for Bath.
Use sachet powder on the candles and also on body as well as the petition papers.
To get these items is easy. Locate any shopping plaza where they sale spiritual items and do the purchase because at the moment,
Our 7-days Novena has not arrived and it might bring a delay for you if you wish to wait till arrival.
Please any of the product items you do not see, try to let me know so that you can substitute it with another available.
I wish you best of luck, and please if you returns successfully, help us know how it goes.
Have faith for its well with you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Information from our mother to her fellowers.
Being a Witch

I am a Witch. I am seen in many forms, I am a young maid, a loving but firm mother, an old hag, an Appalachian granny, a Hoodoo mama, a priestess of old Gods and Goddesses, a battle sister for the earth, a coiling Shakti snake – I am a Witch. My worship is communing with the Divine through Nature. I try to grow vegetables and herbs in the earth so that I might use the healing powers that exist within Nature to help myself and others.

I am a Witch. I perform my rituals in Sacred places that I create or that already exist indoors and outdoors. The four Watchtowers with the Elemental Powers and their Guardians are forever with me to aid and guard me. I eternally stand in the Crossroads between the Cosmos above, the Planet below, and the Spiritual within. I am whole within the Universe.

I am a Witch. I journey in meditations, rituals, and dreams. I use hallowed and consecrated tools to aid me on my magickal journeys. These include cauldrons, crystals, candles, incense, ritual oils, water, salt, soil, feathers, bells, brooms, rattles, drums, wands, staffs, blades, mirrors, Tarot cards, and Rune stones. My spirit travels throughout Time and Space; and I return from my journeys with insight, knowledge, and power. I go between the three worlds to heal, grow, and transform. Empathy, compassion, understanding, and mercy are natural, not supernatural, and they are a part of my daily life.

I am a Witch. I follow the Seasons and the Elements and the Circle of Life. I endeavor to keep all parts of my Self healthy and balanced. I work to restore balance in my environment and in Nature. I hear the anguish of Mother Earth, saddened with the damage being done to Nature by humankind. I am alarmed by pollution and destruction of the Air, the Earth, and the Waters. I am dismayed by the Spiritual pollution of hatred, greed, bigotry, intolerance, racism, addiction, violence ,and despair. I work and conjure each and every day to restore balance, peace and harmony in the lives of others and the Planet. I try my best to live each day in harmony with others and with Nature
Re: Make Money Using Spells by pakpan89(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
HMMM, Bros, it is not making money that is the problem. We may make money with your stuff. But what is the end. Nollywood movies always have the beginning and the end.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by pakpan89(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
The ministry of the devil is to kill, steal and destroy. That is the utter end

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.