Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? (14732 Views)

NRC Expects Nigeria To Be Linked By Rail Line Within The Next 5 - 10 Years / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Aliveandhealthy: 12:39pm On Jan 10
A
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 10
Canada

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Jan 10
tensazangetsu20:
Ethiopia
l know that you are lying but continue shocked

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10
Anywhere
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by vincenteger: 12:40pm On Jan 10
I might not like to relocate in the next 5year.

Just just want to go for holidays, business trip, site seeing etc and come back.

Nigeria is relatively better than most of these countries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Telltruth123: 12:42pm On Jan 10
Saudi Arabia, I so much love to be in the country because of Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by CollectMoney: 12:43pm On Jan 10
Relocate and play second fiddle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Calitoscassius(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10
Tahiti or Hawai!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by porthouse7(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10
Cotonou is the best country in the world for now, a lot of whites and Africans are relocating to that country
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by barry75: 12:45pm On Jan 10
ok oooh
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by TheMostComplex1: 12:45pm On Jan 10
It's in God's hands

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10
Mcslize:
Next 5 years is too far for me. Next 3yrs by the grace of God, I will be in my dream country. Process already on the way. 2026 must not dawn on me in this country by his grace. I hope to shout happy new year from my dream country by Jan 1 2027.
Where do you think you are going?

Iffa catch you
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by porthouse7(f): 12:45pm On Jan 10
lastkingsman:
Mexico/Brazil/South Africa.

In that order
80% chances that u will be robbed in South Africa, I was robbed at knife point on my neck

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Earthquakes: 12:46pm On Jan 10
Kobicove:
I have no plans to leave Nigeria on a permanent basis except if war breaks out in this country (Which is not very likely) smiley

Lol if you have lived in a decent society before you will know you are technically at war in Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by saintkeppy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10
In Magnito's voice feat. Olamide: na Canada, Cana, canada. . .CA CA Canada!

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by barry75: 12:46pm On Jan 10
ok oooh.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Classicalman(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10
U.K

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Omenlon: 12:47pm On Jan 10
A lizard in Nigeria can never be a lion in the abroad.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by shiwex: 12:48pm On Jan 10
Stop this nonsense about relocating.....lets fix Niger.. Go and ask all Japa people.. East or West. Home is best

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Joeyjones(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10
lastkingsman:
Mexico/Brazil/South Africa.

In that order
Seems you like danger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:
I'd rather remain in Nigeria than travel to any country.....

I've been to US and I don't hope to travel ever again. I love everything about Nigeria.

Yeah... I can't expect a well-fed and a financially thriving Nigerian to think of relocating.

Fleeing is the dream of every Nigerian struggling to make wealth in Nigeria.

Except one is bored with living in this geographical space, it makes no sense to pack up your food life here, and go start all over abroad especially nations that you have no idea of their culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by GABRIEL6036: 12:49pm On Jan 10
Luxembourg 🇱🇺, the home of peace and lot of money

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by nearline(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10
We die here.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10
USA
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:52pm On Jan 10
Gaza to help Hamas dem, so I can have a share of my 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by GreaterfutureII(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10
Hmmmn..
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Babalegba(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10
Basicend:
By the next 5 years, Nigeria would have started re-stabilizing economically.

Stay in Nigeria.
The only way to stabilize the Nigerian economy is to remove all nigerians. Most of them are evil, selfish, cunning and have saboteur qualities

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by MrBroke(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by chaiks: 1:08pm On Jan 10
I strongly believe this. By then, the economic reforms bitting now must have started stabilizing.
Basicend:
By the next 5 years, Nigeria would have started re-stabilizing economically.

Stay in Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Pootle: 1:10pm On Jan 10
north korea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / NAMA Explains Why Some Airlines Are Avoiding Nigeria’s Airspace / Ecuador.any Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.