Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? (14649 Views)

NRC Expects Nigeria To Be Linked By Rail Line Within The Next 5 - 10 Years / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by SavageMaster: 1:11pm On Jan 10
donogaga:
What country will you like to relocate to, within the next 5 years?

Canada or USA, as a Data Analyst
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by tboydbrave(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10
In no particular order: Austria, Finland, Switzerland.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Rick9(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10
The United States of America
&
Canada
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Walkat9t: 1:13pm On Jan 10
Rwanda.....
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by sslcrypt: 1:14pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:
I'd rather remain in Nigeria than travel to any country.....

I've been to US and I don't hope to travel ever again. I love everything about Nigeria.

Lazy thing, you reach USA you didn't have anything to offer. Your mates that left Nigeria are running car hire service, food delivery services, designing softwares for specialized operations. Keep deceiving yourself ok, lazy thing. If I ask what you doing now I can bet you have nothing tangible, keep whining yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Walkat9t: 1:15pm On Jan 10
After leaving Rwanda I will go to Basral in Iraq after I will go to Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by History555: 1:16pm On Jan 10
matify83:
We die here!

Relocate and leave the country for who?

The grass ain't any greener out there.

You and who die here?
Even the children of the ogas at the top don relocate. Na me wan remain to repair Nigeria. Anyway I don japa tay tay. My motto is and remains....... do as your leaders do.

They japa I japa
They thief I thief
They lawless I lawless

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Emman08: 1:16pm On Jan 10
UK of course. I regret returning to Nigeria 10 years ago after my studies.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Nice2023(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:

I've been to US and I don't hope to travel ever again. I love everything about Nigeria.

Same here.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Jayson504(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10
Canada the Land of the maple leaf 🇨🇦
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Nice2023(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10
sslcrypt:

Lazy thing, you reach USA you didn't have anything to offer. Your mates that left Nigeria are running car hire service, food delivery services, designing softwares for specialized operations. Keep deceiving yourself ok, lazy thing. If I ask what you doing now I can bet you have nothing tangible, keep whining yourself.

U will not understand...if u are doing well in Nigeria,forget abroad.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Jan 10
ANY

BELLE

FACE

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Jan 10
Dey play
JASONjnr:

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by kmaster007: 1:24pm On Jan 10
I no you won't like it if I say amen to Ur request
ednut1:
Somalia or Iraq

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Basicend: 1:32pm On Jan 10
Omenlon:
A lizard in Nigeria can never be a lion in the abroad.

Fact.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by iamtardey: 1:36pm On Jan 10
Na Toronto for Canada or Chicago la America
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by daniwise(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10
Madagascar
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Roger3D(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10
2O17:
Deutschland oder Österreich
Don't come here o grin
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10
CANADA
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by WantsandMore: 1:42pm On Jan 10
donogaga:
What country will you like to relocate to, within the next 5 years?
for business or pleasure?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Mrice22: 1:43pm On Jan 10
Hungary 🇭🇺

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Nickymezor(f): 1:43pm On Jan 10
The US
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10
Japan, then Russia!
If 9ja was working, then I'm staying home.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by faceland: 1:45pm On Jan 10
Senegal
Togo
France
And the almighty USA
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Greenfaces: 1:45pm On Jan 10
Saudi Arabia
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by officialmario(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10
JASONjnr:

Bro abeg show love
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Iluvmycontr3: 1:51pm On Jan 10
Resetinc:
nowhere is a bed roses ..

once you leave naija you will begin to miss everything about naija, the traffic, noisy neighbors, happening joints, loud music, early morning preaching, shouting someone’s name in the street….. even this hardship at a point e get the kind hardship wey you go encounter when you japa, you go begin realize say this naija hardship dey manageable ooo😂

You are very right, man.

#Dem nor dey tel man, let dem go, and they wl later relate.

#Only those that don't have meaningful means of livelihood should relocate if they hav the means.

Don't say we didn't warn you ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by GindoX(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10
Alaska, USA
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Birniwa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10
Afghanistan, I would to relocate to Afghanistan. See this yeye OP asking yeye question as if he has free ticket and visa for everyone that asnwers him.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Bigsunny01(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10
Regex:
N. Korea

Dis one don watch Korea movie tire😂😂😂
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Bigsunny01(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10
U S or Australia anytime anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze / US Reciprocity Visa Fees To Remain, Despite FG Turnaround - Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.