Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? (14663 Views)

NRC Expects Nigeria To Be Linked By Rail Line Within The Next 5 - 10 Years / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by winner37(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10
Switzerland or Canada

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by JASONjnr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10
sslcrypt:

Lazy thing, you reach USA you didn't have anything to offer. Your mates that left Nigeria are running car hire service, food delivery services, designing softwares for specialized operations. Keep deceiving yourself ok, lazy thing. If I ask what you doing now I can bet you have nothing tangible, keep whining yourself.

The laziest person in Nigeria will make it in Europe. I sat for a scholarship and I was offered free tuition for my master's degree. I finished and returned to Nigeria because I was a civil servant and took study leave.

Dude, not every Nigerian living this land are into techy in Europe. Many of them are doing duty jobs.

I earn a reasonable salary and I have side hustles and I have freedom and I relate with people very well. I was depressed and sad and felt rejected in another man's land.

You can approach a good looking girl and she will take you to court claiming to be a minor.

Over there, being black is being criminal. Your offences are severe and unpardonable.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by izibili44: 7:16pm On Jan 10
The one i am currently enjoying. Montenegro
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by GreatWhiteNorth: 7:32pm On Jan 10
matify83:
We die here!

Relocate and leave the country for who?

The grass ain't any greener out there.
grin
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by caye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10
Too many govt agents ( based in safe countries) on this thread to mislead young minds.

If you have to go, pls go. Nigeria is a time bomb. Just stay true to yourself , and have the spirit of Afrikan liberation, fear the Most High God, and wisdomly help your brothers.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by GreatWhiteNorth: 7:36pm On Jan 10
I rep Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ or Sweden πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by offongk(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10
Uk
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by teejaylarry: 8:41pm On Jan 10
Switzerland and Australia all d way
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Jogab: 8:50pm On Jan 10
I prefer Japan. I love that country.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by folake4u(f): 8:51pm On Jan 10
Canada.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Litmus: 8:58pm On Jan 10
There's something a large number of Nigerians misunderstand about the Nigeria/Abroad dichotomy. This misunderstanding centres on the meaning of success.

Lately Nigerians have come to look on going abroad, obtaining the rights to stay, regardless of relative standard of living attained at any point, as evidence of success. In actuality, however, living abroad as a naturalised citizen, you're a failure regardless of wealth. At most you're not an unqualified success.This failure may be redeemed if you're one of those people that live both in Nigeria and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Jozilinn: 9:37pm On Jan 10
donogaga:
What country will you like to relocate to, within the next 5 years?
Usa or Germany
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by seunayantokun(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Gaza to help Hamas dem, so I can have a share of my 72 virgins
That's not a bad idea at all. Is it?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by koolaid87: 9:39pm On Jan 10
Make God answers all una prayers
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10
If you desire to leave, do your paperwork correctly and leave well to live well.
Please, don't listen to those preaching 'don't go' unless you are convinced staying here is your best deal.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Griffon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10
Canada.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by MamaSTAND: 9:54pm On Jan 10
A better version of NIGERIA 🀭
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by porthouse7(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10
babaowambe:
Cotonou is a city,not country.
if I get the message is ok by me
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Peskid147: 12:53am On Jan 11
Germany or Singapore

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by sonofsteven: 12:54am On Jan 11
Canada, USA, Australia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Indigbo: 1:19am On Jan 11
Ireland is the best for now
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:57am On Jan 11
Relocate when and where my God instructions me cheesy
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by MamaSTAND: 6:24am On Jan 11
A BETTER VERSION OF NIGERIA 🀣
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Bultwo: 9:04am On Jan 11
Nigeria grin
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by fredwill1357(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14
Any industrialized Christian country in Western Europe with high chances of quick employments will do.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? by Honlucas: 4:16pm On Jan 17
By God's grace October/November, I should be in a medical school in Russia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Reciprocity Visa Fees To Remain, Despite FG Turnaround - Embassy / FirstNation To Resume Flight Operations September 15 / Leaving Nigeria Is A MUST!!, Please Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.