Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. (13482 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others / Abubakar Suleiman Says Budget Padding Is Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by ceejay80s(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07
HQReviews:

I asked you a question which you purposely chose to ignore...let me ask you again..how were they filling up their mikano generator before having diesel trucks in residential areas.

2. So filliing up your Mikano is morr important than the lives that are endangered with having trucks of disel tankers in residential areas.
I ain't gonna ask u any question....
I am telling u to tell ur accomplices to give us 20hrs of electricity and there will be no need to fill up our mikano generator .
I am watching THE LION KING... Don't disturb me

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by Gboom: 4:09pm On Jan 07
naptu2:

That reminds of what happened between the lady and the church in 2019. Although they didn't know exactly who she was, but they began praying against the person that was always reporting them to Lasepa.
On the contrary, reporting a church or a mosque to LASEPA because you hate their gathering or their presence in your environment has consequences. The best way is to resolve issues amicably.
I remember working in one club in V.I in those days and every night music is always playing but I don't work in the night and was told that the building was soundproof but one afternoon the deejay came to test the music sound and I was outside hearing the music blasting and was questioning the maintenance officer why the noise and, in the process, one of the neighbours came out and told me that his children hadly sleep because of noise. I was bittered because I know the amount the owner spent to do the soundproof thing but alas it one side, they soundproof leaving the other side and the owner is unaware. I told the owner, and he immediately did the needful

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by naptu2: 4:16pm On Jan 07
Gboom:

On the contrary, reporting a church or a mosque to LASEPA because you hate their gathering or their presence in your environment has consequences. The best way is to resolve issues amicably.
I remember working in one club in V.I in those days and every night music is always playing but I don't work in the night and was told that the building was soundproof but one afternoon the deejay came to test the music sound and I was outside hearing the music blasting and was questioning the maintenance officer why the noise and, in the process, one of the neighbours came out and told me that his children hadly sleep because of noise. I was bittered because I know the amount the owner spent to do the soundproof thing but alas it one side, they soundproof leaving the other side and the owner is unaware. I told the owner, and he immediately did the needful

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by thatigboman: 4:29pm On Jan 07
ceejay80s:

So If u have a mikano generator, u will carry it to perol station any time u wanna refill?
Haba.....
if you have mikano generator, u carry gallon and go to filling station and buy diesel. is fuel now an item like yam or onions and trade house to house?
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by Menclothing: 4:32pm On Jan 07
Lasepa is doing the right thing

Pay on delivery

Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07
thatigboman:
if you have mikano generator, u carry gallon and go to filling station and buy diesel. is fuel now an item like yam or onions and trade house to house?
U say this because u ain't rich
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by thatigboman: 4:45pm On Jan 07
ceejay80s:

U say this because u ain't rich
meaning?
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by ceejay80s(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07
thatigboman:
meaning?
U ain't rich
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by jojothaiv(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07
joseph1832:
Well, the saddest thing here is, should this purveyor of noise pollution get to know the people who report them constantly, they'll tag those people "enemy of progress" and might even start hunting them.

In this country, we do the very wrong things and see it as right. When corrected, we flip our lid and start attacking whoever corrected us. It is indeed a shame.

Kudos to Lasepa. How I wish other states in Nigeria can also do this.
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by thatigboman: 5:24pm On Jan 07
ceejay80s:

U ain't rich
gerrout
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by 3seriez(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07
Some of these things have become so normal , that people don't know it is wrong anymore.
Blocking road for prayers, following one way, throwing trash anywhere instead of dustbin, spitting anywhere, Loud noise from Mosque/churches, jumping queue at banks , filling stations and anywhere, pressing the car horn every 10 seconds. The list is endless.
You try to correct some and they take it very personal, some even get defensive and throw insults.
Too much indiscipline when it's Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by booblacain(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07
na only for Lekki and VI lasepa dey work.
Re: Abubakar Suleiman Makes Lasepa To Take Action. by RussellRutherfo: 8:12pm On Jan 07
naptu2:
Abubakar Suleiman is the CEO of Sterling Bank.

Many people urged him to report to Lasepa and some of them tagged the agency.

Moyosore Oloyede

LASEPA

This mosque close to my house won't let me sleep. As early as 4-5am. These Arabic wannabe noisemakers will keep screaming their prayers on loud speakers disturbing me rest and the whole neighborhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke / Buhari Departs Abuja To Participate In APC Registration Exercise In Daura / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.