Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. (489 Views)

Lai Mohammed: The Worst Is Over, Peace Gradually Returning To Nigeria / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07
I've scouted like 10 threads and I didn't see any tribal posts or so.
Seun and his team living up to their promises to sane nairalanders.
right step in right direction.

Seun I implore you to make sure no bigotry induced thread stays on politics section.
if no one praise your efforts I commend it loudly and I promise to report more bigots to the mods.
we can hate our political parties and bash them as we want without involving our tribes in it.
I love Yorubas, igbos and Hausa but I hate Tinubu and Apc.
God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland.

This is an appreciation thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:50pm On Jan 07
cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by HeatSeeker(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07
Prigidypogodo:

Seun I implore you to make sure no bigotry induced thread stays on politics section.
if no one praise your efforts I commend it loudly and I promise to report more bigots to the mods.
we can hate our political parties and bash them as we want without involving our tribes in it.
God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland.

I am not impressed. This is just initial gra gra, the gusto will fizzle out in the near future and things will return back to how they were.

He is relying on the current crop of mods! 🤭 Do you know that some so called moderators have not been online for a very long time? 😃😃😃 Are these the same people that will implement the "resurgence" of nairaland? Don't you think it is funny?

The lack of innovative ideas to combat the ills of nairaland is just pitiful.
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Godwin4444: 1:01pm On Jan 07
Ola9ja23:
Seun is protecting the ... people at all cost

Name checking is gone too 🤣😂😀😂

If you like carry drug we won't check your name again but we already know wehrv you come from 😂😀🤣🤣

Peace 🕊️🙏
God bless u

It’s surprising that a certain section of d country is happy that we don’t shame criminals again

U carry drugs n disgrace us but we must keep quiet n lock up

Only criminals rejoice in this king of situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by onez: 1:15pm On Jan 07
Thank you Seun. Sanity is returning to this forum gradually. People refuse to see the politicians as the problem but focus on tribes. Thank you Seun. The value of nairaland will now increase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Proudlyomonna: 1:21pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
God bless u

It’s surprising that a certain section of d country is happy that we don’t shame criminals again

Na lie,na lie You are plainly pained that You can't do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda destined and created you to do all the days of your life grin grin grin You fit commit suicide sef,doing tribal hate for nairaland don become addiction to You,You can never live without it,o what a life grin grin

Shun tribal hate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Bigkoko: 1:24pm On Jan 07
Seun na correct guy ..... Just like bros Seyi, Asiwaju son! They may be slow but highly intelligent and calculative.

Prigidypogodo:

God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07
onez:
Thank you Seun. Sanity is returning to this forum gradually. People refuse to see the politicians as the problem but focus on tribes. Thank you Seun. The value of nairaland will now increase.
yes ooo
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07
Proudlyomonna:

Na lie,na lie You are plainly pained that You can't do the tribal gbasgbos your Oluda destined and created you to do all the days of your life grin grin grin You fit commit suicide sef,doing tribal hate for nairaland don become addiction to You,You can never live without it,o what a life grin grin

Shun tribal hate.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Godwin4444: 3:48pm On Jan 07
Proudlyomonna:

Shun tribal hate.
u igbos don’t want to b called out for your crime
That’s y u are happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Nightwolf1: 3:57pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
That’s y u are happy

You mean we are happy because of skull mining? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by haffaze777(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07
Ola9ja23:
Seun is protecting the ... people at all cost

Name checking is gone too 🤣😂😀😂

If you like carry drug we won't check your name again but we already know wehrv you come from 😂😀🤣🤣

Peace 🕊️🙏

If you no check name I go check name,3 billion seun can't stop me from checking name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Starcrest1: 4:44pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
That’s y u are happy

Lol the rate of skull mining is greater than that of drugs o. Why not focus on calling out ur skull mining brothers.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Proudlyomonna: 7:41pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
That’s y u are happy

Its a lie,every normal human being agrees that crime is visibly and evidently seen in every Tribe,only people like you whose destiny is to do tribal hate think otherwise grin
Shun tribal hate banters.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by vowiski(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:57pm On Jan 07
smiley
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Roger3D(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07
Godwin4444:
God bless u

We will continue to shame them whenever news of their drug escapades comes up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07
Roger3D:
We will continue to shame them whenever news of their drug escapades comes up
I'm watching you
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Roger3D(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07
Prigidypogodo:
I'm watching you
If your people commit a crime, we will sure call you out

2 Likes

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07
Roger3D:
and you'll be banned
hiohiohiohio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by ycat: 8:33pm On Jan 07
We can criticize the politicians constructively based on facts and not carry the pain of elections loss around into everything. Humans are behind those parties not spirits.

I love the whole world but I hate Peter Obi, Atiku, Pdp, Lp and all Tinubu haters.

God bless the earth.
Prigidypogodo:

God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:46pm On Jan 07
Roger3D:
100%
Re: Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:47pm On Jan 07
Proudlyomonna:

Its a lie,every normal human being agrees that crime is visibly and evidently seen in every Tribe,only people like you whose destiny is to do tribal hate think otherwise grin
Shun tribal hate banters.
Guilty conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Queue And Seek Partnership As Dangote Refinery Prepares For Distributi / Investigate $1m School Fees At American Intl School By Yahaya Bello. / Picture - He Knew APC Failed, But Voted Them In Again For "Our BROTHER"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.