Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months (719 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Itopalucky(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07
Nigerian Government critic, Jackson Ude has on Saturday accused Nigeria's Humanitarian Minister of looting N12Billion within her 6months in office.

In a post on X titled "HOW BETA EDU LOOTED N12BILLION FROM THE HUMANITARIAN/POVERTY ALLEVIATION MINISTRY IN 6 MONTHS PT1", Jackson Ude alleged that "Beta Edu, the Humanitarian and Poverty Alleviation Minister, in about six months has looted nearly N16billion meant for the poor from her ministry."

"Where did the money go?" He asked.

"Beta bought herself a mansion in Aso Drive for N1.5billion. Built a multimillion Naira palatial home in Abi Local Government, Cross River State within 3 months. She regularly chatters private jets for personal and official business.
To cover her track, Edu has refused to produce all the BVN and NIM numbers of her so-called beneficiaries.

"This is just a tip of what Edu has stolen. Watch out from tomorrow for details of all her looting activities in her ministry," Jackson Ude further said.

Source: https://naijagg.com/jackson-ude-accuses-betta-edu-of-looting-n12billion-in-6months/

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by EreluRoz: 3:02pm On Jan 07
Hmm Beta should not fall my hands ooo
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by BossGerald: 3:03pm On Jan 07
Tilumbu and his cronies grin

Alooter continua

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Depriest2020: 3:06pm On Jan 07
This Jackson Ude na real badass. His Intel gives accurate info to him.

But I beg him to free Beta Chimaobim Edu, let her enjoy small, she really put up strong energy during APC campaign, she really gave her all.

But I think it's the staffs of the ministry that are loyal to the former minister of Humanitarian affairs that have decided to do her dirty since she don't want to cover up for the former minister.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Ikaeniyan0: 3:17pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:
This Jackson Ude na real badass. His Intel gives accurate info to him.

But I beg him to free Beta Chimaobim Edu, let her enjoy small, she really put up strong energy during APC campaign, she really gave her all.

But I think it's the staffs of the ministry that are loyal to the former minister of Humanitarian affairs that have decided to do her dirty since she don't want to cover up for the former minister.
There's nothing he will tell us about Betty that's not known right now.

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by StrongAlphMale: 3:25pm On Jan 07
If Nigeria was working like China Japan and North Korea, this woman along with Tinubu would have since been killed instantly on live TV

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by CodeTemplar: 3:35pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:

So our collective wealth is her reward for APC energetic display? You must be high on PMS and ogogoro cocktail.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Depriest2020: 3:43pm On Jan 07
CodeTemplar:

So our collective wealth is her reward for APC energetic display? You must be high on PMS and ogogoro cocktail.
It has been the trend for politicians and political appointees to steal in Nigeria, it didn't start in her time neither would it stop after her time. Nigeria has chosen this part and it won't stop again.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:

It has been the trend for politicians and political appointees to steal in Nigeria, it didn't start in her time neither would it stop after her time. Nigeria has chosen this part and it won't stop again.
same too for kemi adeosun.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07
I can't take someone like this Jackson guy seriously.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Jking20(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07
Nigeria situation be like come and take your cake of the nation's treasury.
This country needs to be reset seriously.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Emma513: 4:02pm On Jan 07
THAT MY LADY, STEAL ANYTHING STEALABLE. LOOT ANYTHING LOOTABLE, SINCE NIGERIA DID NOT WANT TO GET BETTER, WE CARRY POWER GIVE LOOTER. DRY THIER ACCOUNT, WE MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE tongue
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by KingEarnest(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:

So what are you now saying?

She should not be sacked or arrested because "it did not start in her time neither will it end in her time"?

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07
Emma513:
THAT MY LADY, STEAL ANYTHING STEALABLE. LOOT ANYTHING LOOTABLE, SINCE NIGERIA DID NOT WANT TO GET BETTER, WE CARRY POWER GIVE LOOTER. DRY THIER ACCOUNT, WE MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE tongue
Where are those saints that we decided not to vote for

Don't mention that man with 250m Pandora paper case

So list those saints now
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Skooldeto(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07
that woman refused to pay npower money, useless woman
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Kukutente23: 4:14pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
There's nothing he will tell us about Betty that's not known right now.
So you already know she's looted 12bn in 6 months
Funny thing is before now, no one knew her middle name
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Emma513: 4:15pm On Jan 07
EmperorCaesar:

So list those saints now
SHUT UP, LET ENJOY OUR SAINT BALABLU tongue
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Kukutente23: 4:15pm On Jan 07
EmperorCaesar:

So list those saints now
Peter Obi
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by monerozi5590: 4:17pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

So you already know she's looted 12bn in 6 months

Please can you throw more light on Betta Edu looting 12bn in six months. Thanks very much, just wanna be in the know.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Depriest2020: 4:17pm On Jan 07
KingEarnest:
So what are you now saying?

She should not be sacked or arrested because "it did not start in her time neither will it end in her time"?
Suspension and every kobo retrieved. She would be scared not to try it again.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Kukutente23: 4:17pm On Jan 07
monerozi5590:

Please can you throw more light on Betta Edu looting 12bn in six months. Thanks very much, just wanna be in the know.
Throw light?
Na me talk am or I resemble amadioha?
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by monerozi5590: 4:23pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Throw light?
Na me talk am or I resemble amadioha?

Thanks. I have read the piece already. I am following you on Nairaland, so I just clicked following and I saw your quote hence I asked. My bad.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by KingEarnest(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:

Suspension and every kobo retrieved. She would be scared not to try it again.
Seconded.
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Westerhoffe(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07
When women are in power…
Re: Jackson Ude Accuses Betta Edu Of Looting N12billion In 6months by Curious345: 4:47pm On Jan 07
Anything is possible in this shithole

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? / Dangote Refinery Gets Market Edge On Spec Changes, Stranded Russian Diesel / Revolution Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.