Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized (176 Views)

My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out / Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu / New Picture Of Seun Osewa, Nairaland CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by MrProlific95: 5:13pm On Jan 07
The tribalists shall be rooted out, Nairaland will get sanitized, I stand with Seun Osewa in this Just Cause.

Don't allow the likes of Omenka, PrinceOfLagos or whoever to bully you, this is your platform which can be used to make this crippled giant of Africa Rise to its true destiny.

This is an Encyclopedia of Anything Nigerian just name it. we shall not be bullied to submission by those who wish to put a tribe to everything in a way that serve the exact desire of the politicians.

MrProlific stand with Seun Osewa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by budaatum: 5:21pm On Jan 07
I stand with MrProlific95.

We must police ourselves.

coputa:
That nigeria is receding security wise is no longer news,Hardly a day passes without hearing news of killings an kidnapping.

This crimes are perpetuated under the nose of our security apparatus, to the extent that the nations seat of power is no longer safe .

Is the nation under policed or are they ill equipped, because bandit and kidnappers always overun the security apparatus as the case maybe.

This scenario urgently calls for implementation of community policing,where all members resident in a street or community should be known as in job status and source of income.

This should be taken seriously,there should be a register and an identity card to identify members of a community.

The Nigerian police, with their corrupt tendencies can only do little.
Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by DabuIIIT: 5:27pm On Jan 07
MrProlific95:
The tribalists shall be rooted out, Nairaland will get sanitized, I stand with Seun Osewa in this Just Cause.

Don't allow the likes of Omenka, PrinceOfLagos or whoever to bully you, this is your platform which can be used to make this crippled giant of Africa Rise to its true destiny.

This is an Encyclopedia of Anything Nigerian just name it. we shall not be bullied to submission by those who wish to put a tribe to everything in a way that serve the exact desire of the politicians.

ME TOO,I STAND WITH SEUN 100%
Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:28pm On Jan 07
me too

God bless Seun Osenwa
long live nairaland
Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by Ireportlive: 5:39pm On Jan 07
cool

Psychology of a thief and law breaker "reverse psychology"

They want their enemies out and qouted Omenka and PrinceofLagos

Open post history of both Omenka and PrinceofLagos

Check it with the ones who qouted them on this post

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07
Ireportlive:
cool

Psychology of a thief and law breaker "reverse psychology"

They want their enemies out and qouted Omenka and PrinceofLagos

Open post history of both Omenka and PrinceofLagos

Check it with the ones who qouted them on this post

I was eagerly waiting for your politics section comments
Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by AchrafHakimi: 5:54pm On Jan 07
NCAN will never die.
We are coming back with a bang!!

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02pm On Jan 07
MrProlific95:

MrProlific stand with Osewa
Dis one won't stop mentioning my name on every thread guy , this is new year , respect yourself .
Re: I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized by Raskimonojendor: 9:03pm On Jan 07
MrProlific95:

I stand with Nairaland too.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Fire Service Thwarts Fire Disaster In Petrol Station, Neighbourhood / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s N50bn Suit Against FG Till April 22 / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Win Shows Nigeria Will Overcome All Darkness – Pete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.