Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? (128 Views)

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? / The Political Sophistication Of The Yoruba Is Light Years Ahead - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by tuzle(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07
Good day everyone. I have been in Ibadan for a month now and the condition of light here I just so bad. There was a time mid last year I came to Ibadan and the light wasn't as bad as it is now. If we manage to see light, it doesn't last more than 30min. That December time, the still bring it at midnight but now, we don't even see the blink of light. I asked a friend and he said it is same where he stays around shagamu. So I want to know if that is how it is everywhere else?
Re: How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:12pm On Jan 07
worst and heat come dey too.
Tinubu is a criminal and bad luck
Re: How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by Greenback: 7:15pm On Jan 07
It's so horrible even here in Lagos.
Worst thing is the heat..oh the heat is horrible.
Re: How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by tuzle(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07
Greenback:
It's so horrible even here in Lagos.
Worst thing is the heat..oh the heat is horrible.
omo today the heat want to finish me. Even the solar here finishes before morning with the amount of load on it.
Re: How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by BossGerald: 8:14pm On Jan 07
I still dey my hometown since Christmas oo...ka m gbaara asi ọsọ, light here is 18hrs min, sometimes we go 2days uninterrupted.

We even get light here pass Onitsha wey be city.

1 Like

Re: How Is Light In Ur Area This New Year? by tuzle(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07
BossGerald:
I still dey my hometown since Christmas oo...ka m gbaara asi ọsọ, light here is 18hrs min, sometimes we go 2days uninterrupted.

We even get light here pass Onitsha wey be city.
omo that year that I went to my mother's village, I was wandering why they give them light there because the only thing they do with it is to on bulb or charge radios. Very stable light.

(1) (Reply)

United Nation Caution FG Over Nigeria’s Debt And Inflationary Threats / Obaseki Flags Off Construction Of 9.7km Uwelu Road, Others / If Truly Tinubu Is Saint, Let Him Probe Peter Obi Pandora's Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.