Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party (9202 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by mrvitalis(m): 11:02am On Jan 08
Jack500:

Dey play! You think Tinubu is Jonathan, you mean to defeat Tinubu as a sitting president?
Dey play!
What exactly can he do? Lmaooo

Tell me refuse to leave office? Lmaooo
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Demigod22: 11:08am On Jan 08
Peter Obi Presidential candidate.

Kwankwaso will be vice.

Atiku should be the fonancier and his son becoming the Adamawa governor.

Sowore Omoyele will be youth leader.

Tinubu presidential candidate

Shettima will be vice.

Make politics start.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Jack500: 11:35am On Jan 08
mrvitalis:

What exactly can he do? Lmaooo

Tell me refuse to leave office? Lmaooo

Opposition won't even win let alone be declared, you are old enough to know what Tinubu is capable of by now, or you can keep fooling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by StrongAlphMale: 11:49am On Jan 08
mrvitalis:
This is the way to go

Atiku promise openly to rule for 4 years and hand over to obi

Obi vice atiku

Kwankwaso goes to Senate to become Senate President

There is no amount of rigging that can defeats this combination

Atiku should become vice to obi. What will happen if atiku become obi's vice?

Dey play!

Atiku will lose woefully come 2027. Obi is the people's choice
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by StrongAlphMale: 11:53am On Jan 08
mrvitalis:

Obi can be vice if atiku promise to do one term simple

Why can't Atiku be obi's vice?

What will happen if atiku become obi's vice? No only promise to do one term. Take a politician word serious at your own peril.

If atiku is serious then let him become obi's vice. Otherwise he should keep playing
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Jan 08
Jack500:

Opposition won't even win let alone be declared, you are old enough to know what Tinubu is capable of by now, or you can keep fooling yourself.
What exactly is he capable off 25 governors yet was struggling to rig himself in

Tinubu would be far more unpopular by 2027

Them no born am well to rig in South East and North

South South obi would be more prepared to defend his votes

Middle belt PDP Would be more prepared to defend his vote

Tinubu is overated

Give Peter obi 7 govenors 4 north 3 South tinubu won't see draw plus rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by nairamaniac: 12:35pm On Jan 08
mrvitalis:
This is the way to go

Obi vice atiku

We cannot underestimate the rigging skills of Tinubu oooo.

And now he has now added another Rigging Warlord called wike to his side.

In as much as I know obi can win free&fair against Tinubu.
But as extra insurance against the rigging, the merger would be more helpful.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by ecolime(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08
mrvitalis:

You tinubu supporters just don't want the merger to work
I'm not sure anyone is against mergers. I personally encourage it.

Unfortunately, e no fit work unless Atiku is made the Presidential candidate 😂
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Jack500: 12:58pm On Jan 08
mrvitalis:

What exactly is he capable off 25 governors yet was struggling to rig himself in

Tinubu would be far more unpopular by 2027

Them no born am well to rig in South East and North

South South obi would be more prepared to defend his votes

Middle belt PDP Would be more prepared to defend his vote

Tinubu is overated

Give Peter obi 7 govenors 4 north 3 South tinubu won't see draw plus rigging

Lolz, and why can't he rig in the North? Do you know he has more votes in the North in this last election than the South

Continue fooling yourself. We told you same in 2023, una never learn, no need to argue with you, we will be here to remind you in 2027
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08
Jack500:

Lolz, and why can't he rig in the North? Do you know he has more votes in the North in this last election than the South

Continue fooling yourself. We told you same in 2023, una never learn, no need to argue with you, we will be here to remind you in 2027
Yes sure because most North believed his propaganda

He is very unpopular in the North right now..
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08
[quote author=ecolime post=127837855]
I'm not sure anyone is against mergers. I personally encourage it.

Unfortunately, e no fit work unless Atiku is made the Presidential candidate 😂 [/quoe]
Atiku has to be the presidential candidate we all know that

Or kwankwaso
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08
nairamaniac:

We cannot underestimate the rigging skills of Tinubu oooo.

And now he has now added another Rigging Warlord called wike to his side.

In as much as I know obi can win free&fair against Tinubu.
But as extra insurance against the rigging, the merger would be more helpful.
Wike that can't rig cleanly

Lol by 2027 wike would be powerless

1 Like

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by nairamaniac: 1:58pm On Jan 08
mrvitalis:

Wike that can't rig cleanly

Lol by 2027 wike would be powerless
We also pray wike would be powerless before then. But neither Fubara nor Tinubu would betray wike.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08
Conduct a free and fair election without rigging, Obi will defeat all politicians in Nigeria
aswani:
I personally cannot see Obi and Atiku working together.

Atiku because he knows the money he has to give will always make him the PDP aspirant and Obi because he has now tasted the adulation of his followers and he too isn't ready to be VP or to wait like President Tinubu did.

The slight problem with Peter Obi is that he has shed bucket loads of followers, and he can thank some of his more rabid supporters for that, but he doesn't realise it.

2027 should be tres interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08
Obi has to be the president or nothing!
mrvitalis:
This is the way to go

Obi vice atiku

Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08
Its actually because Nigerians are docile
fabolouz1:
PDP & other so called opposition parties should bury their heads in Shame.
As an opposition party ,they should be offering constructive criticisms as ACN which later metamorphosed into APC did and this kept the ruling party back then in check.
APC misgovernance since Mr buhari tenure is because the opposition are silent.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08
Any arrangement that does not produce Obi as the presidential candidate is dead on arrival.

Instead of beating around the bush, say you dont like Obi
thesicilian:
APC is not good, APC is not good, but everyday they are copying APC tactics. Now they want to merge solely to wrestle power away from APC, the same thing APC did to PDP.
And just like APC who were not prepared for governance but their sole interest was power, I see this upcoming coalition of unlike minds, interests and ideologies (if any) also becoming a failure.

My suggestion: if Atiku and Obi truly love the country like they profess and are not just fighting for their own interests, they should both step down for a neutral person to head the coalition.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08
You think Obidients care about orthom? We're focused
anonymous1759:
Anyone fighting for a politician must check his brains especially how OBIDIENTs behave towards everyone during the last election.

Look at Ortom he’d 8 yrs to performed, he blew it up , during the election he wanted to ride on OBIDIENT bandwagon and still failed. yesterday he said he believes in BAT because he wants to stay relevant likewise the entire G5.
I wonder how OBIDIENTs felt when ortom said that, same ortom that was loved by the headless Mop when he supported Obi, grin grin ;OBIDIENTs forgave his sins too , same thing they criticize Oshiomole for.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08
As a Nigerian, what do you want?
Angelfrost:
It is too late at this point...!

Such should have been done prior to last election when there was no Power of Incumbency.

Tinubu won't be as moral and weak as Jonathan was in 2015.

The fact that Atiku is still hanging around PDP shows they are not ready.

If power is going back to the North after Tinubu, PDP and those merging with them are better off with Kwankwaso.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Drelux(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08
AqualinaXYZ:
Merger aside

If u conduct election free and fair Tinubu no fit get over 2k votes 2027

Many people who believed the Tinubu of 1999 was

still the Tinubu of 2023 they are all crying now

That’s why they bank on northern illiteracy to get votes because all those ones no care wether they’re voting right or wrong

Tinubu still dey owe Ekiti people vote money wey them sell on credit

You go explain tire
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
As a Nigerian, what do you want?

As a Nigerian, I want a better Nigeria which can only happen if the present crop of politicians disappear overnight.

So, my dreams are all I have.

Any further questions?!!
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08
If the present crop disappears, the new ones will be better?

Identify the decent ones among them like Obi, Kwankwaso to support.

Obi becoming president will clean the Nigerian political space for good
Angelfrost:

As a Nigerian, I want a better Nigeria which can only happen if the present crop of politicians disappear overnight.

So, my dreams are all I have.

Any further questions?!!
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by PHAYOL81: 3:31pm On Jan 08
Let the series begin!
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by anonymous1759(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
You think Obidients care about orthom? We're focused

You guys cared especially when Ortom said he doesn’t mind losing his senatorial ambition to support Obi, that gesture made OBIDIENTs fell in love , but it’s all wash.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08
After tgat, did he deliver or continually followed Wike? We've moved on from Orthom, stop flogging a dead horse
anonymous1759:

You guys cared especially when Ortom said he doesn’t mind losing his senatorial ambition to support Obi, that gesture made OBIDIENTs fell in love , but it’s all wash.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by aswani(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08
Eriokanmi:
Which followers did obi shed? Dey play. No be only bucket, drums followers ni. He remains the only candidate who can checkmate all these super corrupt power grabbers. If he contests 100 times, he has my vote any day. Had atiku buried his greed in the interest of the party and supported Obi, he'd have trashed tinubu in that election cos those loyal to the pdp in the north world have queued behind obi with a northerner being his running mate.

Lets use Ẹdo gubernatorial ejections in a few months time as the acid test. Ṣebi Ẹdo, especially Ẹdo south, where overwhelmingly LP, if the LP candidate (and Akpata is not confirmed BTW) doesn't come a distant third, I am logging out of Nairaland for good (I might create a new moniker though grin abeg allow me)
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by aswani(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
Conduct a free and fair election without rigging, Obi will defeat all politicians in Nigeria

I doubt it especially now with the Yes Daddy tape.

Obi is the new Awo, bear with me please, in that he is blistering hot in his region but very very tepid elsewhere.

Like Chinedu Gbadebo, his career is sadly all but dead. As u said, his supporters bullying means that silupport base will never grow
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by aswani(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08
MichaelSokoto:

Obi only need Kwankwaso as VP then it is a walkover over emilokan!

cool

Kwankwaso is admittedly not the smartest but even he wouldn't be daft enough to associate himself, and consequently killing his political career, with Obi and his Muslim hating Obidients.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On Jan 08
aswani:

Lets use Ẹdo gubernatorial ejections in a few months time as the acid test. Ṣebi Ẹdo, especially Ẹdo south, where overwhelmingly LP, if the LP candidate (and Akpata is not confirmed BTW) doesn't come a distant third, I am logging out of Nairaland for good (I might create a new moniker though grin abeg allow me)
Edo supported Obi mainly for presidency. They may go for another party at the state level. We did same in Lagos, remember?
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by Dchampion65: 6:27pm On Jan 08
Their selfishness, pride, will not allow it to work.
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by YouAreNobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08
aswani:

It's not about LP, it's about Obi. We won't vote only because the candidate is in LP. If APC has a good candidate we'll vote for him
Re: 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party by thesicilian: 7:45pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
Any arrangement that does not produce Obi as the presidential candidate is dead on arrival.

Instead of beating around the bush, say you dont like Obi
Na you know where you for see bush. I have always been 200% unequivocal concerning my opinion of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS / Wike: Don't Get Involved In Politicians' Fights If You Are Not Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.