Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. (4054 Views)

CCB Invites Tunji-Ojo Over Alleged N438m Contract Scam / Fraud: Another Minister May Soon Be Caught, By Tonnie Iredia / N438m Scandal: I Am A Shareholder Not Director Of The Company - Tunji-Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by tunde1200(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08
BluntCrazeMan:

This is not about Obi.

This is about exposing the thieves we already have in the system.

Obi will never rule.
No Wahalla.

But the thieves that are pretending to be ruling, we must to the chase them, make the things they stole dey choke them as them dey run around dey hide.

The initial quoted response was bad
You made lots of sense bro.
But heavy insults on the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 08
Less than a year and these people were already on a looting frenzy

1 Like

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by Adabestseason(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08
Tunji-ojo don turn to tunji-ojolo

1 Like

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by joseph1832(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08
Ishilove:
Less than a year and these people were already on a looting frenzy
I believe they thought it was business as usual. Lol.

Make hand meet all of them, one by one.

1 Like

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by aguluobi: 3:47am On Jan 09
You have to be delusional if you think I will take that shii you attached as prove the Pandora Criminal as been to London after being jailed there, if not for the narrow escape.

BluntCrazeMan:

Total Nonsense.!!!

And Hey.,,!!
GET LOST.!!

Read this tweet by Peter-Obi himself.

He was in London in November 2023..
And he spoke in a public gathering while he was in London.
https://twitter. com/PeterObi/status/1729522913450107258

I am waiting for you to come out now and tell me that “Commonwealth Trade and Investment Forum” didn't take place in London on the 27th of November 2023.
And that Peter-Obi wasn't one of the keynote speakers on that same 27th November 2023.
Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07am On Jan 09
aguluobi:
You have to be delusional if you think I will take that shii you attached as prove the Pandora Criminal as been to London after being jailed there, if not for the narrow escape.

So, you cannot go online and verify with ordinary Google??
Even after I had made your search criteria so easy for you, with dates and everything?

Oga, go and do the search online.
I cannot do that one for you too.

So Get Lost.!!
Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14am On Jan 09
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by gabbytabby: 6:44am On Jan 09
Na Okoro jealousy propaganda. They have become monitoring spirits enemies of Nigeria.

BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/08/how-company-owned-tinubus-interior-minister-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-got-n438million

The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation awarded some consultancy services contracts to some consultants, to the tune of N3bn+plus.

Part of these consultancy services were awarded to New Planet Project Limited..,, at the overall total sum of N438m+plus..

All these funds had been approved and disbursed and paid in full.

ABOUT THE NEW PLANET PROJECT LIMITED COMPANY..

New Planet Project Limited company was registered as far back as 3rd March 2009, with the registration number 804833.

But then, as at 14th November 2023, there is only One Significant Person who is In Control of the Company.
And that person is no other person than Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.

Thus, the project was awarded directly to the Minister for Interior’s Private Company.
And the adequate details of the services which his company rendered is still not fully known.

1 Like

Re: Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:10am On Jan 09
gabbytabby:
Na Okoro jealousy propaganda. They have become monitoring spirits enemies of Nigeria.

Who are the “THEY”??

And who are they monitoring??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 / Warranty: China To Replace Nigerias Satellite For Free / My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.