Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tinubu Should Also Place The P.S And D.F Of Humanitarian Min. On Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Also Place The P.S And D.F Of Humanitarian Min. On Suspension (183 Views)

Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Also Place The P.S And D.F Of Humanitarian Min. On Suspension by badoh(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08
Now that Betta Edu has been suspended, i believed she did not carry out that illegal action alone. In my opinion, the permanent secretary and director of Finance in that Ministry cannot claim ignorance of that shady act. The Minister cannot single handedly take that decision without the input and connivance of these senior officers in the Ministry. Infact, they could be the one that brought that suggestion to her cos that practice has been their usual way, however i stand to be corrected. A thorough investigation should be carried out to know if they are guilty or not. What do you people think on this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Also Place The P.S And D.F Of Humanitarian Min. On Suspension by Naijanascam: 7:22pm On Jan 08
You just made a very candid point here ... Let everyone that that are part of this world record feel the heat as well

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Deputy Governor Express Sense Of Being Betrayed By His Boss For Not Su / HOT NEWS: $20bn Dangote Refinery Finally Begins Operation / Many Travellers Abducted By Gunmen In Border Community Between Ekiti, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.