Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,779 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim (12855 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by GreaterfutureII(m): 9:01am On Jan 09
Return or Visit?
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Demigod22: 9:01am On Jan 09
I won't be surprised if Betta Edu come up with book launch tomorrow to justify her actions.

What is the purpose of the book when it will be envelope in biases, sentiment and self righteous inclination? Such books are meant to be sources of historical facts but the dementally and greed inspired loyalty of the writer to the protagonist will bastardize the sanctity of any iota of truth.

Indeed, Buhari has done more harm Hitler and queen Victoria combined.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by mrblessed(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
Book of failures
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Menclothing: 9:04am On Jan 09
Lolz
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Allisgud: 9:05am On Jan 09
Na who dey even buy all this their yeye book self,they all become an author after leaving office
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by theamazonguru(m): 9:24am On Jan 09
Richtaiwo:

This buhari na confirm werey.

I hope you understand what this writer is trying to do here.
The event has not taken place yet.
The writer is only trying to pre-empt Buhari, gave the kind of speech he feels Buhari would characteristically give.

You grab?
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Jan 09
Femi Adesina would not write about the laxity of Buhari to control the stealing in the Villa.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by israelmao(m): 9:29am On Jan 09
A screed from deranged and unhinged mind.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by tete7000(m): 9:32am On Jan 09
This Adesina is struggling to convince the world he served the best President. Unfortunately, what is visible to the whole world says otherwise.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by goldsmith007: 9:54am On Jan 09
In 2024, I express gratitude for the priceless chances to https://www.blackfyre.app/ acquire knowledge, the meaningful connections that have added richness to my life, and the unwavering resilience demonstrated in overcoming challenges, fostering both personal growth and deeper understanding.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Jan 09
Chinjo2:
As if he will read the book

Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by dododawa1: 10:10am On Jan 09
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by mastermaestro(m): 10:11am On Jan 09
Ezehillary:
The worst president i have ever seen

Don't hook the bar yet. More on the way. grin
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Raregem9000(m): 10:12am On Jan 09
I stopped reading when I spotted "Food prices have come down drastically; a bag of rice is so cheap that Nigerians are no longer hungry;

Hmm, its like these politicians doesn't know what the masses are going through oo. Imagine him saying a bag of rice is so cheap when it was still trading at 53k to 55k here in Ogun as at yesterday.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by GreatrAnalyst: 10:59am On Jan 09
Someone that's supposed to be facing trial by now, if in a better country, on how he mortgaged Nigeria future.
Yet face-saving book is being launched for??
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Jan 09
Richtaiwo:

This buhari na confirm werey.
grin grin grin
The same Dundee who made himself minister of petroleum without understanding anything about the ministry just love throw jabs.

Kukutente23:

It's a sarcastic piece not true event
I thought as much but whose views are these as stated in the end?
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Jan 09
UptownVibes:
What about the one that is yet to do a year,and the few months is already worst than bubu's 8years?You never see worst yet grin
Buhari borrowed too much money only for his cabinet members to loot three-quarter of it. Werey nearly sold this country. Not saying Tinubu's policy is better.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by bdon12: 11:34am On Jan 09
It turns my stomach wen i hear those idiots names like buhari n femi....femi should jst lay low so we can forget d nonsense he did
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by UptownVibes(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09
maasoap:

Buhari borrowed too much money only for his cabinet members to loot three-quarter of it. Werey nearly sold this country. Not saying Tinubu's policy is better.
Yeah.. Even the current guy won't stop borrowing. They all just want to get what they can get out into their pockets,before the thing crashes. When it crashes,no body will be able to hold them responsible for stealing the national treasury. They know what they are doing. If war starts today now,you won't find them or their family in the country. Na the poor poor people that fight online for them d war go still meet.. That's why I dey pity those that takes political matters personal on this site..
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Jan 09
ScamDemicEra:
....... he should be stoned to death.

He resides in Katsina....go there and stone him to death.......if dem no break coconut for your head.....
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Jan 09
GreaterfutureII:
Return or Visit?

I tire ooooo
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Dpharisee: 2:08pm On Jan 09
Even Buhari will not read that concocted sycophantic article he calls book
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Tzar(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09
Buhari deserves to be booed out of Abuja. That man and his cronies destroyed Nigeria!
I pray all of Buhari’s misrule has not irreparably destroyed Nigeria. He was a clueless old man with a narcissistic thirst for power.
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by okeyfrank: 6:27pm On Jan 09
Is it the impostor or the fake Buhari
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by BALLOSKI: 11:58pm On Jan 09
Pure satire! 😂
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Ezehillary(m): 6:37am On Jan 11
mastermaestro:

Don't hook the bar yet. More on the way. grin
so you mean tinubu will break record
Re: As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim by Ezehillary(m): 6:38am On Jan 11
UptownVibes:
What about the one that is yet to do a year,and the few months is already worst than bubu's 8years?You never see worst yet grin
we are in trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 / Obi's Ally, Oseloka Obaze Resigns From PDP / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.