Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls (40974 Views)

Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by santaclaws: 9:53pm On Jan 09
Is that supposed to be too much for Davido's daughter? I don't get it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Jan 09
You see dat momodu family ehn grin cheesy
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Fuckyoumod: 9:55pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

You think we talking about Iya Tunde the nanny here?

Hello! $800/month for a nanny is not exorbitant based on Davido`s status!

So this is what davido should be paying every month?

How much your papa pay your mama every month for feeding allowance to feed you and your siblings?.
You sure say you get sense like this?

17 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Coolsat(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09
Bitch with entitlement mentality. She should handover the girl to the dad if she can't take care of her. We all know she's using the daughter to extort David

8 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by emperor4love(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09
Dis gal woo ooh fr davido,tnk God abobi de cruise wit fine chick's now

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by anonym0us: 9:56pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

You are the one not understanding the situation on ground, he is refusing to pay cause even the ones in USA don’t ask up to that, if the ones in USA are asking up to that amount also it won’t be a problem but the ones in USA and uk didn’t ask up to that but u, wey dey 9ja dey ask for that, is she mad, she should get a job instead, no be the same idiot that asked him for 20m for birthday party lol, if na so then adeleke, dangote and otedola dey spend money lavishly without investing they won’t have the name they have today
in the USA or uk it's 2k up, and if you fail to pay, your body go tell you. Try leave ekiti travel.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by tnerro1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09
Eyaaa, tried to use belle hold the guy, e no work now u dey rip the fruit of ur foolishness. Educated girl like u and u still tried trenches style to get a man. Shame on you ashawooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Bahamas95(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09
What I am yet to understand is what attracted Davido to this lady, she isn't beautiful at all.

Was Davido high the day he got her pregnant or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Larryndelaw: 9:58pm On Jan 09
So how much is $800 that Davido can't pay. I spent more than times 4 of these monthly on my children. Have friends that pay $2000 child support monthly. So if Davido can't pay $800 monthly on his daughter, he is not a man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by aestake: 9:58pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

Cause he is Davido con mean se make he dey spend him money anyhow, if she can’t take care of the child then give the child to her father and if u don’t want to then be reasonable with the amount you going to ask for, ur child is not your meal ticket or poverty alleviation scheme, Davido has kids with girls in London and USA, those girls ain’t asking for such ridiculous amount even with the fact that they are outside the country and things are more expensive there yet they are reasonable, na u wey ur pikin dey 9ja wan come dey collect $800 monthly person wey dey mad
no mean say make e put hand for fire...fire fire fire..put hand for fire o.
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 9:59pm On Jan 09
Fuckyoumod:

So this is what davido should be paying every month?
You sure say you get sense like this?

And that's money for a personality like him!

How many Dom perignon does he pop in a month. Lets' start from there!

Seems you poor and thats why you see it as big money!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Chukwunonso1: 9:59pm On Jan 09
Someone like Churchill is really trying o, he simply ignored the boy and the Mama and moved on to having another woman and kids

9 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a real OG!

$800/month for someone like him should be a fvck-off fee!

If you cannot do it for your baby mama/ daughter, who else should be worthy of such when the funds are available!

Driving a Maybach but struggling to pay $800/month! What a life!
Same person that bought a 100k earrings for Imade and had the Icebox’s owner’s mouth left open?

That dude said a KNOWN billionaire’s son that has been relevant for more than ten years doing hundreds of millions in streams and tickets both home and abroad is living a fake life and you can him a real OG? Are you both children or what?

You both are men and you both don’t know anything about this matter at all, except for what you see on the net yet you are both so pissed, writing epistles on a man that is known to be extremely generous

Is it anything you read that you believe? Have you heard from the horses mouth? When will you both grow up and stop being gullible?

13 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by santaclaws: 10:01pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Davido should come out straight if he cannot afford $800/month! Its not a must to claim what you not!

Sophia comes from a well to do family too! Stop making it look like she does not have other source of income!

People less than what Davido claims to be, pay far more than that on monthly basis!

Bargaining on $800/month! He should go and employ Iya Basira to take care of the child then!

Attacking his daughters mother because of $800/month!

Most of these celebs really live a fake life!

And sounding like his 3rd wife is working too! Like her own existence is not also being bankrolled by David.

If Davido cannot afford his kids, he should let Wizkid adopt Imade! Dude got baby mama too, and $800/month does not make the news.

Hmm deep...
Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09
$800 dollars is even small for a Nanny.

Davido this one Na Chicken Change

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Godwin4444: 10:03pm On Jan 09
Gadafii:
that guy Iives fake Iife pass anybody for industry, owe owe one indeed

He appears larger than life but Wetin be $800 he can’t afford for his daughter

If you can’t pay that much for your daughter and baby man but can pay X 5 of that to an ashawo then there is a problem

That nighha defending him is sickk
u are d sick one cos u don’t understand how things works

It’s not all about d money here but d preference, he never loved d sophia girl n he made it clear d girl is using d daughter to cash out from him

It’s not about d money but dude is tired of d lady n d whataboutism

5k is small but u might decide not to give it to a stalker if u believe d person is using u n taking advantage of u

U keep mentioning billionaire but u don’t care about happiness n emotions attached

9 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by FDURU(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09
"How do you tell her to give her child to a polygamist when she is alive"

Oh you suddenly rmb she's alive yet demanding over 800k naira for nanny fees! What is her role as a mother again?

3 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by CoronaVirusPro: 10:07pm On Jan 09
Mayplays:
Same person that bought a 100k earrings for Imade and had the Icebox’s owner’s mout left open? That dude said a KNOWN billionaire’s son that have been relevant for more than ten years doing hundreds of millions in streams and tickets both home and abroad is living a fake life and you can him a real OG? Are you both children or what?

You both are men and you both don’t know anything about this matter at all, except for what you see on the net yet you are both so pissed, writing epistles on a man that is known to be extremely generous

Is it anything you read that you believe? Have you heard from the horses mouth? When will you both grow up and stop being gullible?

You are already drowning in social media hypes!

That same person is struggling to remit $800/ month for a nanny.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09
santaclaws:

Stop replying people with low IQs. Imagine a whole Davido who's signed on to major brands, billionaire dad, governor uncle... Common $800... Well such is life. Once a man in involved with multiple women, thats what happens.

Polygamy 101.
I’m curious.

Is it everything you read that you believe instantly and start castigating the person without hearing from the horse’s mouth? This is not even either of them that spoke? And even if its either of them both will still be lying in one way or another

I’m genuinely curious as to why Nigerians believe everything they read immediately

4 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Mayplays(f): 10:09pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

How do you know that for a fact?

Can you prove it beyond reasonable doubt?

If you were asked to, what would you say? “I read it on Nairaland”?

Who is falling for social media hype between the two of us?

8 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by TanTrip7: 10:09pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

Cause he is Davido con mean se make he dey spend him money anyhow, if she can’t take care of the child then give the child to her father and if u don’t want to then be reasonable with the amount you going to ask for, ur child is not your meal ticket or poverty alleviation scheme, Davido has kids with girls in London and USA, those girls ain’t asking for such ridiculous amount even with the fact that they are outside the country and things are more expensive there yet they are reasonable, na u wey ur pikin dey 9ja wan come dey collect $800 monthly person wey dey mad
[/color]

[color=#990000]

Davido no gree for anybody this year
Niaja Nanny 800usd! Dey Play
All of us go turn nanny ni!

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by santaclaws: 10:12pm On Jan 09
Mayplays:
I’m curious.

Is it everything you read that you believe instantly and start castigating the person without hearing from the horse’s mouth? This is not even either of them that spoke? And even if its either of them both will still be lying in one way or another

I’m genuinely curious as to why Nigerians believe everything they read immediately

Nobody is believing anything. You and I are only reasoning based on the information available to us. My own point is that $800 for a child's nanny, for a celebrity of Davido's repute, shouldn't make the news...

4 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Waledarep(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09
It's how we have all forgotten Davido and his family nearly took away Imade from Sophia's life completely when they wanted to take her to the US then if not for the intervention of her uncle, Dele Momodu who stopped the action at the MM Airport.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by chronique(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09
Mayplays:
Same person that bought a 100k earrings for Imade and had the Icebox’s owner’s mout left open? That dude said a KNOWN billionaire’s son that have been relevant for more than ten years doing hundreds of millions in streams and tickets both home and abroad is living a fake life and you can him a real OG? Are you both children or what?

Kudos to you. A woman that has sense more than those things up there that call themselves men. The issue isn't just about the $800 nanny fee. From previous quarrels and fights and information that has been coming out, the Sophia of a girl has been making unrealistic excessive demands on the boy and I think that is the main issue here. For a fact, she is definitely not paying any nanny 960k per month at the rate of 1,200/$ to look after that child so it's obvious the boy is feeling like he's being milked. All these things ranting on Nairaland and claiming he is living a fake life for refusing to pay that, have forgotten that his family are well in the know of everything going on between him and Sophia. The nanny payment is not the money for upkeep for the child o. He is paying for other things. He pays for the house the girl lives in, pays for school, feeding and several other things.

9 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by BloomingDale(f): 10:18pm On Jan 09
tnerro1:
Eyaaa, tried to use belle hold the guy, e no work now u dey rip the fruit of ur foolishness. Educated girl like u and u still tried trenches style to get a man. Shame on you ashawooooo

This is why you hate the feminine energy.

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Forumites: 10:18pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

u go just open mouth waaaaaa

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Elsueno: 10:19pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

When u get ur own money dey spend am as u like u hear, cause the entitlement in your words sef, so cause because u born pikin for me, make I dey bankroll ur life when ur mates are busy working, and yeah his wife is different from a baby mama, a baby mama filling entitled is a No is like saying make wizkid first baby mama should be asking for the same treatment jada is getting does that make sense… u claimed she comes from a rich house, why didn’t she throw her daughter birthday party when Davido decline the request she asked for 20m for birthday, she should have bring the money from her bank and lavish it Abi is she not also her daughter, or when she want to be relocated from lekki county to ikoyi, and Davido declined that he can only pay for the lekki county house, why didn’t she add money join and relocate to ikoyi herself.. Bunch of poverty girls that once they see an opportunity they forget the fact se na opportunity them see, no be se they actually worth it, and start feeling entitled to money you don’t work for, why do u think the almighty dele wey be the rich man for Sophia family, later denied her and never get involved again after the interview he granted then that, he was only told half side of the story that when he go to hear the full version he engaged himself from her

The birthday & house stuff are excessive BUT the monthly $800 is very very reasonably for someone of Davido statue to pay as upkeep for his kid.

To be honest, I even think it's too little, should have chrarged the wayward nigga more since na him decided to Nut inside. let him pay that $800 box, He can EASILY & CONFORTABLE AFFORD IT!

3 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by udemzyudex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09
Davido really loves Imade that's why the mum is taking advantage of that.

Some men won't even give a hoot, since you want to keep her, do it and don't complain later.

I guess that's why wizkid didn't even bother about his first baby mama rants, now i understand better.

1 Like

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by TheMostComplex1: 10:24pm On Jan 09
Iamicekid:

When u get ur own money dey spend am as u like u hear, cause the entitlement in your words sef, so cause because u born pikin for me, make I dey bankroll ur life when ur mates are busy working, and yeah his wife is different from a baby mama, a baby mama filling entitled is a No is like saying make wizkid first baby mama should be asking for the same treatment jada is getting does that make sense… u claimed she comes from a rich house, why didn’t she throw her daughter birthday party when Davido decline the request she asked for 20m for birthday, she should have bring the money from her bank and lavish it Abi is she not also her daughter, or when she want to be relocated from lekki county to ikoyi, and Davido declined that he can only pay for the lekki county house, why didn’t she add money join and relocate to ikoyi herself.. Bunch of poverty girls that once they see an opportunity they forget the fact se na opportunity them see, no be se they actually worth it, and start feeling entitled to money you don’t work for, why do u think the almighty dele wey be the rich man for Sophia family, later denied her and never get involved again after the interview he granted then that, he was only told half side of the story that when he go to hear the full version he engaged himself from her

If you don't have money you shouldn't spread your sperms.

2 Likes

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by MamaletASO: 10:26pm On Jan 09
David should pay that girl without blinking...

Afteral the total amount is less than $24,000 dolls.. (chicken change)..

This shows the baby mama even have pity on davido.. if not, it shld have been more than that...

David pay the poor baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls by Elsueno: 10:27pm On Jan 09
Chukwunonso1:
Someone like Churchill is really trying o, he simply ignored the boy and the Mama and moved on to having another woman and kids

Nah, dat wan is just irresponsible stufid...no matter how much I dislike d kids mother, I would always be thier for my pikin....even if it means I have to bleed some cash for a few years till the kid is old enough to stay with me.

WOULD NEVER ABANDON MY KIDS WHEN THEY ARE LITTLE, NO MATTER WHAT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Pictured With Their Kids In New Beautiful Photos. / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.