Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President (15401 Views)

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos / We Have No Mandate To Zone President, Vice Positions - PDP Zoning Committee / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by ceejay80s(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09
Na now day break, how do we know how true,
Today I tell u I won't fuuuuck again, how do u know it's true, will ibe there wen I fuuuuck again?
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by GABRIEL6036: 6:21pm On Jan 09
Nice one .... will that terrorists vice be happy with this change grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Emman08: 6:24pm On Jan 09
How about the drug smuggling presidential yacht?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by merits(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09
Basicend:
If Tinubu displays discipline and seriousness, we will take him serious.

Me, I know send you, whether you be my tribesman or not, if you do proper, I will hail you.

Look, the suspension of that female minister is a good one, and if he starts from that platform, perhaps there is hope for Nigeria.

That's my own.

Good 👍 one from you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09
What is the first lady doing there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by fabolouz1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09
Cut estaccodes and all those silly kitchen and guest etc padded into the budget .
The money spent on the first family alone is bogus.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by merits(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09
politicoNG:

Tinubu has said he would no longer travel with huge security delegations to any state.

-If the president travels to any state, the security in the state would take care of his safety and the same applies to the vice-president and other government officials.

The Fulani moro'n bubu of Sudan can never do this, confused old general.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by bigpicture001: 6:27pm On Jan 09
he created the crowd, he reduced the crowd...what us he doing with 20persons outside the country...shebi ambassador nand his crew will join him there..?
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Kukutente23: 6:27pm On Jan 09
vicdom:
cheesy
Tinubu has done the nobel, unlike some miscreants, AKA zombies, that were originally defending his entourage largesse. Shame on them, I wonder where they will hide their faces now.
They'll hide their faces in his ass
They'll soon come out saying this is what I voted for, I voted for the best.
Meanwhile when Obi was calling attention to the need to cut the cost of governance they called him Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Curious345: 6:27pm On Jan 09
Nice one .

He once said Peter Obi was his mentor.

He tends to emulate him
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Ijaya123: 6:27pm On Jan 09
Blingblings:
How do you cut cost after budget has been passed??

What exactly is the meaning of a budget?
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by specialmati(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09
post=127860973:
Enemies will still wail.
Nothing good ever make them happy in life.
They abound in all tribe all over the nation.
Frustrated things born with hatred in their hearts for their nation.
As long as you keep praying for the downfall of this nation, wherever you are.
You will never eat the goods of the land.
As long as God lives.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Nice one Mr President.
Bless up sir 🙏
Slow and steady, We will get there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the darling daddy ass licker dollar is 1200 from 190
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by mrsiso(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09
I will respect him more, if he allows due process in the investigation of mismanagement of fund at the state level and also ensure local government is independent.

Basicend:
If Tinubu displays discipline and seriousness, we will take him serious.

Me, I know send you, whether you be my tribesman or not, if you do proper, I will hail you.

Look, the suspension of that female minister is a good one, and if he starts from that platform, perhaps there is hope for Nigeria.

That's my own.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by ClearFlair: 6:30pm On Jan 09
vicdom:
cheesy
Tinubu has done the nobel, unlike some miscreants, AKA zombies, that were originally defending his entourage largesse. Shame on them, I wonder where they will hide their faces now.

Those ones are without functioning brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Babangidapikin: 6:31pm On Jan 09
What about Security .. Nigeria President culture is to shut down the Airspace and Landspace .. It would be nice to see the President drive quietly with not much noise .. Security should be invisible , not very visible like we practice ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Procashtips(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09
First lady or whatever rubbing shoulders with the Vice president.

Who voted for her again and on what party logo did she run to be included in government officials with official entourage.

Imagine VP with 5 and first lady with 5.

If first lady can have 5 like the VP, what about the 2nd lady?

Power hungry people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by qtx(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09
politicoNG:

Tinubu has said he would no longer travel with huge security delegations to any state.

-If the president travels to any state, the security in the state would take care of his safety and the same applies to the vice-president and other government officials.
Talk is cheap! Bc with this government, talking is different from doing. Stop celebrating until they start doing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Facidio: 6:36pm On Jan 09
He will need to sell of most of the presidential jets too... 2 is enough.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by aderadio1: 6:37pm On Jan 09
Raskimonojendor:
Good job Mr President.
The shout of Ebi NPA wa from lagocians touched him.
What a caring father of the nation.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by BoldBrainz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09
This is commendable, if true. All hands must be on deck to rescue nigerians from the doldrums of decay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Nonexisting1: 6:38pm On Jan 09
Thanks to Peter Obi for introducing new thing to our politics and thanks to Tinubu for following the wise counsel. If he continues like this, many people will stop criticizing him. Tinubu himself has corrected himself by himself thereby shaming his online defenders who were were busy explaining his large entourages. They will explain tire on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by alt3r3g0: 6:38pm On Jan 09
God1000:
It seems he's listening to what people say now, especially the denunciation that occurred after the Dubai visit with 1411 delegates

This is why opposition is healthy and not just praise singers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by remi2good: 6:39pm On Jan 09
BossGerald:

After defending him initially??

Shame on you
that dude doesn't know what shame is, so unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by KomonSense: 6:39pm On Jan 09
Peter Obi thank you ooooo

Being an opposition just got more interesting.

Checkmating the affairs of the Bala blue government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by IfnobeGod20: 6:41pm On Jan 09
Raskimonojendor:
Good job Mr President.
After you've defended him with all your being when people complained about his entourage the other time. I expected you to apologize for sheepishly backing what you ought not to back.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by 77up(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09
One thing you cannot take away from Tinubu is that, he's a good listener and such leaders with that quality will excel.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by samuteik(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09
Are you looking for a reliable, fast, safe, and cost-effective data platform to use? Look no further than👇🏾👇🏾 http://Samutekdata.com.ng.

Our platform offers cheap🙇 data plans and airtime top-ups, making us the perfect choice for anyone looking to start or expand their business as a reseller.

Our services include:

👉🏾Data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile) all available at unbeatable prices.

👉🏾Airtime top-up for all networks

👉🏾Cable TV subscriptions (DStv, Gotv, Startime)

👉🏾Exam checker pin

👉🏾Bills payment

Subscribe at samutekdata.com.ng

You can upgrade to either agent or vendor to enjoy even more significant discounts, making it easy for you to grow your business and earn more profits.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - visit http://Samutekdata.com.ng today and start your journey as a successful data and airtime reseller!

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by lagosrd: 6:45pm On Jan 09
I am expecting that if the prodigals ...Lawmakers
Senate president & speaker's entourage
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by FLYFIRE(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09
Why did he not stop purchase of Yatch, purchase of vehicles for his wife's office, renovation of Lagos office, renovation of VP's office, renovation national assembly, jamborees at Dubai summit etc running into TRILLIONS of Naira if he wanted to cut cost

Idiot-man deceiving himself

The most useless govt after Buhari
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by IfnobeGod20: 6:58pm On Jan 09
This culture of impunity must changed. What constitutional role does the wife of the president has that money will be budgeted for her and scheduled? I think she should source for money to do whatever she wants to do than unconstitutionally budgeted for.

Meanwhile, I also believe those that gave life and supported his long entourage will come here to tender unreserved apology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.