Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help (263 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help by Hachemedes: 6:09pm On Jan 09
Re: Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help by Hachemedes: 6:23pm On Jan 09
I really wish to further my education on scholarship if there is someone willing to help me. Thanks.
Re: Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help by Hachemedes: 8:17pm On Jan 15
Please anyone who is into trade i can learn or solar and cctv installation willing to teach me for free?
Re: Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help by Ganjafama(m): 6:14am On Jan 16
Hachemedes:
Please anyone who is into trade i can learn or solar and cctv installation willing to teach me for free?
My advice to you is this: look for any security guard or barman job and be doing and start saving money aggressively. Within that period, be on the lookout for where you can learn the solar installation. When you have enough money, pay and start your training. If you're waiting for help here you'll wait till eternity.
Re: Please Nairalander Philanthropists I Need Your Help by Hachemedes: 1:30pm On Jan 18
Ganjafama:
My advice to you is this: look for any security guard or barman job and be doing and start saving money aggressively. Within that period, be on the lookout for where you can learn the solar installation. When you have enough money, pay and start your training. If you're waiting for help here you'll wait till eternity.

Okay thanks for this advice.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of Brand New Freezer And Hisense Washing Machine / Boat Mishap In Benue Claims 20 Lives / Are You A Nigerian? Do You Use Whatsapp?do You Want To Learn How To Monetize It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.