Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Please, I Need Your Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Need Your Help. (5473 Views)

UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good evening all, I know this is not right but I have to do it to save myself from pain and pending disgrace.. I actually created this account on the 26th of December, but decided to rally round if my purpose of creating this account can be solved. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Please reader, without boring you with too much story, I am in debt and need your help to save me from shame.
I have sincerely done all I could, but it didn't work out. I know some people might be thinking negative about me, I am willing to tell you more if you care. I have nothing to hide. I just using this account to avoid shame. Please I need your help.. May God not let us find ourselves in difficult position. Amen!
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Greene66: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
fool

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Greene66:
fool
Why are you calling me a fool? I pray you never experience when I went through..

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by ifyalways(f): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Hopeak:

Why are you calling me a fool? I pray you never experience when I went through..

This line is so stale and boring already. You never pray finish to solve your real or imaginary problem yet you want to pray for him.

Hopeak:
Good evening all, I know this is not right but I have to do it to save myself from pain and pending disgrace.. I actually created this account on the 26th of December, but decided to rally round if my purpose of creating this account can't be solved. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Please reader, without boring you with too much story, I am in debt and need your help to save me from shame.
I have sincerely done all I could, but it didn't work out. I know some people might be thinking negative about me, I am willing to tell you more if you care. I have nothing to hide. I just using this account to avoid shame. Please I need your help.. May God not let us find ourselves in difficult position. Amen!
Shame is neither a crime nor kills. Find a way to rock your shame with style, na Naija we dey, nothing dey happen.

10 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2018
ifyalways:

This line is so stale and boring already. You never pray finish to solve your real or imaginary problem yet you want to pray for him.

Shame is neither a crime nor kills. Find a way to rock your shame with style, na Naija we dey, nothing dey happen.
Sincerely, I am not what you think.My conscience won't allow me do this if there is no reason for it.But I respect your comment.Thank you.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by 1Sharon(f): 1:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Another one.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2018
1Sharon:
Another one.
How do you mean Please, I am ready to show you proof if you are based in Lagos.. I have no reason to lie.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by 1Sharon(f): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
Hopeak:

How do you mean Please, I am ready to show you proof if you are based in Lagos.. I have no reason to lie.
[/s]

Don't quote me abeg
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2018
God will help u o,me am an undergraduate managing myself here in Ibadan,would av help but I pray God will help u..amen

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 1:53am On Jan 14, 2018
1Sharon:
[s][/s]

Don't quote me abeg
Do you have anything against me? Have I ever done anything wrong to you? If yes, why not say it instead of you acting this way towards me.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by 1Sharon(f): 1:53am On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
Hopeak:

Do you have anything against me? Have I ever done anything wrong to you? If yes, why not say it instead of you acting this way towards me.
[/s]

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2018
francesco01:
God will help u o,me am an undergraduate managing myself here in Ibadan,would av help but I pray God will help u..amen
Thank you, God will help us all.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Jimbadly: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2018
Dead on arrival. Sorry bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by edoman2016: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2018
Hopeak:
Good evening all, I know this is not right but I have to do it to save myself from pain and pending disgrace.. I actually created this account on the 26th of December, but decided to rally round if my purpose of creating this account can't be solved. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Please reader, without boring you with too much story, I am in debt and need your help to save me from shame.
Everyone has issues to deal with. You should deal with your problem too. Lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2018
edoman2016:

Everyone has issues to deal with. You should deal with your problem too. Lazy man.
I understand but trust me, I am not a lazy man.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
What debt are you in?

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ishilove:
What debt are you in?
I borrowed some money to arrange myself after I was relieved of my job(though contract) and I also have Phcn bills which has accumulated for some number of months.. They brought me a Disconnection notice and stated the amount that I have to pay, else they will disconnect and take away the wire. I had to look for a way to plead with the guy and told him that I will try and do my best before they come again.. My best hasn't been fruitful because things are really difficult for me right now..My concern is really on the debt I owe to 2 of my neigbours before they lost the trust they have in me.I can afford to live in darkness, but don't pray to get humiliated or lost my trust with my neigbours..
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please help me
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by ahnie: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hopeak:
Please help me

what type of debts?and what bond?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
ahnie:

what type of debts?and what bond?
Lend some money from my neigbours when I couldn't cope after I lost my job.. Also had huge accumulated phcn bills and they have brought me notice for disconnection.. As little as it may look, I can't afford to pay it and it has over due.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by ahnie: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hopeak:

Lend some money from my neigbours when I couldn't cope after I lost my job.. Also had huge accumulated phcn bills and they have brought me notice for disconnection.. As little as it may look, I can't afford to pay it and it has over due.

How much was lent to you

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
ahnie:

How much was lent to you

#45, 000
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Donald3d(m): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Hopeak:
#45, 000
lipsrsealed
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Bigsteveg(m): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Hopeak:

I borrowed some money to arrange myself after I was relieved of my job(though contract) and I also have Phcn bills which has accumulated for some number of months.. They brought me a Disconnection notice and stated the amount that I have to pay, else they will disconnect and take away the wire. I had to look for a way to plead with the guy and told him that I will try and do my best before they come again.. My best hasn't been fruitful because things are really difficult for me right now..My concern is really on the debt I owe to 2 of my neigbours before they lost the trust they have in me.I can afford to live in darkness, but don't pray to get humiliated or lost my trust with my neigbours..

You cant afford to live in darkness? and so the best way is to come to Nairaland to beg for money, you did not even ask for job or anything opportunity to earn something in life. You are begging money up and down, will you come back to beg again when the money finish?

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 3:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Bigsteveg:

You cant afford to live in darkness? and so the best way is to come to Nairaland to beg for money, you did not even ask for job or anything opportunity to earn something in life. You are begging money up and down, will you come back to beg again when the money finish?
Good morning, it is not what you think. I willl be the most happiest man on earth if you can help me with a job. Be it permanent or temporary.. I don't do begging, there is a reason for this..
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
I hope I get out of this pretty soon.. Nothing is impossible before God.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please, I am really in need of help in any way you can..
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hopeak:
Please, I am really in need of help in any way you can..
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
So one has to wake up daily to live in fear.Being jobless is one of the worst thing in this life. God, please change my story to a positive one this soon.. Hope is better than fear.. All will be well one day.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Acidosis(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Are you a landlord or tenant?

How come you got a bill and a disconnection notice for a single apartment?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Acidosis:
Are you a landlord or tenant?

How come you got a bill and a disconnection notice for a single apartment?
I relocated to my late Father's house months after I lost my job and couldn't afford the rent.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Hopeak:

I relocated to my late Father's house months after I lost my job and couldn't afford the rent.

oh okay..

You can talk to your creditors, beg for an extension. Getting a job should be priority at this stage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / My Wife And Her Ex-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.